12: Jamming

Fangirl (Exo Kai Fanfiction)

Annyeong! I hope you guys subscribe and comment! =)))) I'd really like for you guys to tell me what you think because this was my fave part to write!  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ YEHET~

 

>>>>>>>

 

The next day came. Ella was helping me put on my eyeliner. Her theme tonight was dress to impress. SM Ent. people would definitely dress good even when it's just a musical jamming exclusively for artists and some friends and we wouldn't want to look underdressed. I put on some mascara and some pink lipstick that we bought in a nice make-up botique here in Seoul. South Korea really has nice cosmetic products. Riley, Ella's boyfriend was just waiting for us to get finished. Guys are really lucky to  not have to go through burdens of being pretty. As if on cue, Sehun called at exactly 5:30, telling me that he was already outside. We went to the venue and it was already packed with SM Ent. Artists. Sehun guided us to the reserved table for exo and friends. We greeted each other but Jongin was not there. If I can't tell him, I should just give him the letter I wrote. At 6 o'clock, an emcee started the show. Lee Soo Man gave a few words and then Suho-oppa started the night. He sang two Korean songs that I don't know. One was upbeat and the other one was mellow. When he was done, other SM Ent. Artists sang and danced.
"What time will I bring you to the airport?" Suho-oppa suddenly appeared on the chair next to me.
"Oh, we need to be there at 11. What time do you think we should go?" I asked him.
"Let's leave at 10:00 since Incheon airport is less than an hour away." He informed me.
"Thank you, oppa." I hugged him and he hugged me tighter.
"Exo members are really nice and friendly." I commented.
"Yes, they are. When we go to our concert in Manila, you should be our tour guide." He told me.
"Of course!" I gave him my cellphone number in Philippines. He excused himself and went on to greeting the high ranking people of SM Ent. Chanyeol-oppa went on stage with his guitar. Exo cheered for him loudly. We were all sitting, waiting for oppa to start singing. Jongin wasn't with us, he was with his girl.
"My first song is dedicated to Exo's little sister, Aria." Exo cheered even louder. "Aria, in behalf of exo, Thank you for being nice to us. Don't forget about us, okay? Always take care. I hope you like my performance of this song that you requested and you look really beautiful tonight." He winked. I mouthed the words 'thank you' and he smiled.
Sehun wrapped his arms around my shoulders, flashing me his smile. "We'll miss you and you really look beautiful." He whispered. I thanked him, looking down to hide my blush. "She's leaving tonight so please be nice to her." Sehun announced on our table.
"This song is called You don't know love by K. Will-sunbaenim." Chanyeol-oppa's voice illuminated the whole place.
"You're leaving tonight?" Luhan-oppa asked.
"Yes, oppa." I smiled.
"We'll visit you in Manila when our concert is in order there, okay?" He stated. I nodded. Everyone's attention was fixed on Chanyeol-oppa that was performing.
My phone vibrated suddenly. 'You really do look beautiful.' It was a text from Jongin. I looked for him around the venue, and thank God that he was alone right now.
I walked towards him, "Jongin, can we talk? Just for a few minutes?" I asked him.
"Aria, you know we can't. She just went to the comfort room. If she sees us, it will be chaotic. I thought we agreed on this?" He said. He looked a little irritated. He may not have liked my actions.
"I just need to tell you something." I insisted.
"Let's just talk after the show please." He said sternly.
"Fine, nevermind. Just... Read this after the show okay?" I handed him my letter since there's no use of insisting that we talk.
"I'll leave you alone, but can you please do me two favors?" I asked.
"Okay. What is it?" He asked, his eyes was looking around, probably on the look out for Seo Hye-bom.
"Please don't read my letter until the end of the show." He nodded and put it in his pocket. "And second, please don't ask me about what I'll do right now." I told him, "huh?" He asked in confusion. My heart started racing. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to me. Locking his lips on mine. He tasted like the strawberry drink that was served. I pulled out after a few seconds and walked away, leaving his bewildered and confused. I figured that I'd take the chance since I won't even meet them again. So I might as well take that opportunity. I've never been so straight forward like that I my life. I don't know what got in to me. I sat next to Sehun who was still watching Chanyeol-oppa perform. 
"I'm going to miss you guys." I whispered to Sehun.
He looked at me and smiled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I placed my head on his chest, and wrapped an arm around his waist. I don't even know what force I have right now to do these things.
"We will miss you too, Aria." He said.
Tears fell from my eyes. "Jongin still doesn't have any clue that we will be leaving tonight." Sehun looked at my face. Wiping the tears on my cheeks. "And I just suddenly kissed him on the lips." I chuckled, feeling embarrassed of what I did. Sehun laughed at my statement.
"What did he say after?" He curiously asked, still laughing.
"He just stood there, he looked confused. I left right after the kiss. I got embarrassed." I told him.
"You go girl." He said, still chuckling. I tried to look back at where Jongin was and he was already with Seo Hye-bom but our eyes locked for a second and I looked away immediately but I could see him in my peripheral vision. He might be mad of what I did but I just YOLO'd the whole situation so I don't care anymore.
"I didn't get the chance to tell Jongin but I gave him a letter and it would tell everything. Please remind him to read it." I told Sehun.
"It's time." Suho-oppa told me. I stood up and gave everyone hugs. Chanyeol-oppa managed to finish right on time to give me a hug.
Sehun stood up with me, he positioned me to stand in front of him, face to face but I wouldn't call it face to face since I'm just until his shoulders.
"Don't forget about me okay?" He smiled and pulled me into a hug.
"Of course I won't. You're my bias, remember?" I told him.
"Even when you're in love with some other exo member?" I pulled away from his hug and playfully hit his arm. We both laughed. Sehun gave me a kiss on my cheek. I chuckled at his action. "Take care okay?" He said. "You too." I smiled. I could see Jongin walking towards us but I immediately held Suho-oppa's arms and asked him for us to go instantly. I didn't want to face Jongin after my act of courage. He also stopped on his tracks and went back to Seo Hye-bom. We got into the car where Ella and Riley were already seated comfortably. Suho-oppa sat next to me, Chanyeol-oppa ran towards the car to go with us. He said that he wanted to go with us on the airport. As soon as everyone was settled, Suho-oppa told the driver to drive off.
My phone beeped after a few minutes. Jongin texted again, 
'You're leaving already?' He asked. 
I texted back, 'yes' 
'Why didn't you say goodbye?'
'You told me not to talk to you'
'But you broke that rule already' I blushed at his text.
I received a text from him again, 'you didn't even wait for my performance with Sehun. I know how much you like him.'
'I can't stay, I have to go somewhere. Sorry. Good luck on your performance.' I responded.
'Go where?' He replied immediately. I decided not to reply. I placed my phone on my lap but it kept ringing. The oppas looked and saw Jongin's name on the screen, he was calling. "You're not going to answer?" Chanyeol-oppa asked. I shook my head. I turned my phone off since I won't be needing it anymore.