28: Unbelievable

Fangirl (Exo Kai Fanfiction)

*Kim Jong In's POV*

I wait for Aria, trying to form my sentences of apologies. Just as I was concentrating, I see her with an umbrella. She looked cold. Well DUH? It was snowing.

"We need to talk." I stood up in front of Aria and Travis. Why are they together? Yah. Jong In. Forget all other thoughts and just focus on saying sorry to Aria. I mentally scold myself.

"She doesn't need to do anything with you." Travis answers back. Who does this guy think he is? He held Aria's left arm, causing the umbrella that Aria was holding to fall on the ground. Who gave him permission to hold my girlfriend?

"Stay out of this." I looked at him.

"She waited for three hours for you." Travis answered back.

"Which is exactly why Aria and I need to talk." I try focusing on Aria alone. My voice resulted to sounding firm and serious. I look back at Aria, "Please I need to go right after this."

"You barely have time for her." Travis continues. This guy will seriously have one bleeding lip and two black eyes if he doesn't stop talking.

"Aria, please." I was only minding Aria, looking at her. I walked towards her and held her right arm.

She looks at both Travis and me. What is she thinking?

Aria composed herself. She stood straight, breaking free from both my grasp and Travis's.

"Jong In please, just go. I can't deal with you right now. Talk to me when you have time." She said, looking at me. Did she really say that? My heart shattered into million pieces. No... Billion pieces. She looked so annoyed and disappointed at me but how could she just shut me out? How could she just tell me to leave?

My rage took over. "So this is how it will be huh? You're picking him over me?" I yelled. I felt my face face turn into a dark shade of red, blood flowing through my body.

"I'm not... You know that." She crosses her arms as I stare at her, confused of how she's really able to say that she wanted me to leave. I look at her eyes, trying to decipher what she's feeling.

"Then why are you siding with him?!" I yelled louder. I can't believe this right now. She's picking him over me.

My ears suddenly felt hot. I clenched my fists out of anger.

"Oh my god! I told you. I'm not!" She shouted. Her eyes grew wide. Did she just burst out of her bubble?

I took a step towards her. "You are!" I shouted in front of her face. I couldn't contain my anger.

"Don't make this about me!" She shouted back. But it already is about her! She's really testing my anger management. Why can she just ask me to leave? My heart beats faster than usual. It's like I could feel blood running inside me. Everything in my body felt hot.

"You're running away from the problem instead of facing it!" I couldn't help but clench my jaw, groaning out of frustration.

"I'll face the problem when the problem has enough time to talk!" She shouted once more.

My mouth functioned faster than my brain. "So I'm the problem?" I asked, pointing a finger at myself. "Araseo... I think I need to go." I feel so defeated. What's worse is that this named Travis is watching us fight.

"I think so too." She replied, glaring at me. I bite my lip to prevent my tears from bursting out my eyes. I can't believe her. I know I've made a mistake and I'm trying to correct it but she wouldn't let me.

I looked at the Travis with eyes full of rage. Wow. I want to punch him right now. He had a smirk on his face like he knew that Aria was siding on him. I looked back at Aria one last time before turning around and walking away. This trip so badly. I decided to call Sehun. He's the only one who got close with Aria too. I told him that I'll go to Serendipity 3 because that's where he was.

"Gwenchana?" (Are you okay?) He said as I sit on a sit in front of him. He was drinking their famous frozen hot chocolate and offered it to me. I declined. I don't feel like eating or drinking.

"Aria and I had a fight. You know how we were supposed to meet today and I wasn't able to meet her because we had a schedule? Well she waited for hours so I went to her hotel to apologize but she asked me to leave." Sehun was listening so diligently.

"Maybe she just needed time because maybe she was disappointed at you." Sehun said. He actually made sense, for once. I thought that he would only joke around but he sounded serious. "Go to her later and talk to her. The atmosphere will surely be different." He continued.

He's usually playful and I can't say that I'm not weirded out because he was actually serious. I snort, letting out the laugh I was holding.

"Wae?" (Why?) He asked, but there was already a smile on his face.

"Mianhae. It's just that you actually sound decent, for once and I was just surprised." I told him. He suddenly burst into laughter and the atmosphere changed completely as we laugh together.

"Gomawo, Oh Sehun." I told him. "You made me feel better for a while." As soon as I finished my sentence, he burst out laughing again which caused me to laugh too.

"Yah. Jong In... Don't laugh too hard because instead of your face turning to pink because of too much laughter, it only becomes darker." I stop suddenly, pretending to be hurt.

"Yah. Sehunnie." I grab his collar but it only made him laugh even louder. I laughed so much too that I could almost feel my abs building back again.

"But seriously... Go to her." Sehun said, nodding as if he's proud of his advice.

"Alright... I'll go there right now." I stood up, fist bumped his fist and left.