Search and Rescue

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

“WHAT?!? Bossy Kai just left us for his girlfriend and laziness? Bummer…” Zelo pouted while staring at the sky.
     Jongup took Zelo’s hand and told him, “Let’s go find Chanchan, Zelo.” Zelo’s face turned crimson. The two rose then went downstairs to find the lost Chanchan.
     The first place the two searched is the school grounds. It’s quarter to six and they’ve got to find Chanchan. While walking around, Zelo also realized he needs to take care of Jongup, too. He’s the most innocent among them. All he knows are dancing, friendship and school. He’s starting to worry what will happen to Chanchan once he’s seen by those crazy saesang fans. Or what if Gain sees him?
     Gain is known to be the vixen of the cheer dance group. She once tried to seduce Jongup but failed, thanks to Zelo.
     “He’s not here, let’s go upstairs,” Jongup invited him then grabbed him by the wrist. Jongup realized something, immediately losing his grip. He faced away from him then softly whispered, “Sorry…let’s go.” The atmosphere became awkward.
     They’ve searched around the school grounds but found no Chanyeol.
     “Jongup, where in the universe do you think Chanchan is?”
     “I don’t know, Zelo. This is his talent. I just hope he’s in a safe place. Far away from danger.”

 

“Sorry babe if I’m late,” Kai breathed out after running. “Like I promised yesterday, I came to talk to you.”
     The girl looked at him scornfully, arms folded and forehead wrinkled. Kai knows she is mighty furious. He knows he cannot calm her in any way. He looked at his wristwatch. He was one minute later.
     “Look, hate me if you want. I was just one minute late. If you’re so demanding of time, then go get a boyfriend who has no friends, no family and no school problems! I’m sick of your overacting and your too much punctuality! Go get a pizza delivery boy as your boyfriend! Goddammit!” Then he walked away, fists shaky. He did not even let the girl explain.
     “Oppa… I just wanna say…that…”
     The girl kneeled in sadness and cried in disappointment. She knew it’s her fault. She should’ve said that she was angry because he forgot it’s their first anniversary. She knew it’s her fault because she always complains why he’s one minute late. Now it’s all gone.

 

“Stupid me. Stupid her. Ugh!” Kai hissed at himself while kicking a soda can. “Should I apologize and make it up to her? But… I hate her timeliness. It’s to much. Now I didn’t even have the right to say ‘Happy anniversary’ to her…”
     He went to the school grounds to look for Chanchan.
     “Where the hell are you, Chanchan?”

 

“Where the hell is Chanchan?”
     “I dunno Zeloya… I dunno…”