Should I Confess?

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

Dear Sandara Park,

     Before you pop the question "Who are you?" let me tell you everything first.
     I am one of your students in Pacific Institue of Learning.Well, of course, this might not be your first time to receive an anonymous letter. You are one of my unrequited loves. I love studying, going to the library and being with you. Even if it's only a short time.
     These clues might not help you in identifying regarding my true self, but I don't plan to tell you who I am. I made this letter simply to confess my heartstrings - for you, that is. You might already scold me with your witty sermons and even explain about puppy love. Yes, I know this is an infatuation. But you know, this love tastes like chocolate tablea. Sometimes it's too sweet to be true, oftentimes it's scalding, but in the end it's bitter.
     A few days ago spelled doomsday for me.I wasn't able to see you for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.I even told myself that I don't like you anymore. But after an hour of Filipino with you, I got full. You know why? Coz I ate what I said. Yeah, I know it's corny and a bad translation of the joke.
     My infatuation started when I first saw you.(cue The Man Who Can't be Moved) You were a goddess to me, something's too good to be true. Then, each day I admire your beauty, your zealousness and your astuteness. You're more than a pretty face. Your drive to make us learn a foreign language made me admire you more. I can see how much you love your children, your job and the Philippines. You're my idol.
     One more year and I'm out of this school. After this school year. you are no longer my teacher. But surely I'll cherish all of the memories I had with you. I know we're not meant to be. But thank you for being a part of my life

“Hey Park Chan! What are you doing?” Kyungsoo disrupted the busy Chanyeol. He hid the project in his bag and squinted his eyes.
     She pinched his cheeks and teased, “You’re writing a love letter ha! Ain’t you? Yihee~ Jongin’s right! You really are in luuuuurve! The lovey-dovey ChanDara, eh? You know, we’ve been baking a plan! After the blockbuster Kooky Cookies, we’ve earned enough money to buy romantic stuff. We’re gonna serenade her and give her gifts and…”
     Chanyeol cogitated if he should really confess to her or keep it only to himself. Do I really need to? To what? Get rejected? Get hurt? Get sad? Get emo?
    
“PARK CHAN!” Kyungsoo shook him out of mulling. “Are you even listening to me?”
     Chanyeol looked her in the eyes and inquired, “Should I court her? Should I serenade her? Should I really make a move? Should I confess, Do songsaengnim?”