Attack of the Son

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

“My name is Son Gain! I am your dream girl! I know you want me and I want you too!”
     That is the famous line of one of the cheerleaders of the Zealous Zebras.
     “Give me a Z! That’s the zing. Give me an E! Especially yours. Give me a B! Beautiful, that’s me. Give me an R! Rawr~ Give me an A! Alluring, that’s what we are. Give me an S! y and stunning!!”
     Son Gain is crowned Queen of PIL. Born with beauty, appeal and overflowing hormones, she feeds on ego boost and countless numbers of boyfriends and gifts and letters. Boys worship her and girls loathe her.
     Most people don’t know she has a long list of beautiful men to seduce. Only three boys were still left unchecked: Choi Junhong, Moon Jongup and Park Chanyeol. And since Chanyeol’s swaggalicious look captured schoolwide attention, she wants him all over her.
     She checks Zelo’s, Jongup’s and Chanyeol’s schedules. Zelo always goes home early with Jongup. Sometimes he dawdles in the library and reads Nicholas Sparks novels. Jongup never stays in school after class unless Zelo will stay. Oftentimes she envies Zelo because for her it’s like Zelo can control Jongup. She’ll never forget the day she failed to get Jongup because of Zelo.
     But as of now, her concern is seducing Park Chanyeol. She prepares her pink micro mini skirt, black lace cami and y black thigh high boots. And since the coach asked the cheerleaders to go to the practice, her plan is a breeze.
     “Prepare Park Chanyeol... I’ll make you mine!

 

“Chanchan, have you heard the news?” Kim Namjoon, goal keeper of the Zealous Zebras, asked. “The Zealous Zebras are gonna be with us today. Well, Gain will be there, of course. Isn’t she damn hawt?” He nudged the quiet Chanyeol.
     He shook his head nervously. He knows how scary she can be. Aside from being the Queen Bee, she’s also known as the Jennifer, taken from the movie Jennifer’s body.
     “Are you gay?” Kim Taehyung, another teammate, .
     “ no! That woman is scary! It’s like she wants to eat all the men here,” he defended.
     “And besides, he has already Sandara Park, teacher in Filipino and Physics!” Kim Jonghyun, more known as JR, revealed. Chanyeol’s face burned red and give his teammates the askance stare.
     Coach Kim Hyunjoong interrupted and announced, “Come one! Move it! Time for practice!!! The Zings are here!”
     All boys flashed their malicious smile while Chanyeol grunted.
     “I now don’t feel good...”
     
Chanyeol decided to be a benchwarmer so that he won’t see the face of the Jennifer. His fans were somehow disappointed because they want to see the Caper Chanyeol. Still, they cheer for the other good-looking members.
     
It was a sunny day. Lemonade juice and hotdogs-on-a-stick were served to the players and the cheerers. Boys watch and fantasize over Gain’s way of eating hotdogs. Somewhere in their brain they see their rod in .
     
Chanyeol finds her gross, so he marched to the bathroom. It may sound harmless but danger is on its way. Gain, wearing a black lace cami, pink micro mini skirt, black thigh high boots and lust, entered the male bathroom secretly.
     
“Oh Chanyeol~ wherever you are, just stay there~ I’m coming to get you~” she sang. “And don’t worry, I brought a pack of rubber~ and some good lube too~”
     
It was a good thing Chanyeol has just finished his nature call and cleaned what he’s supposed to clean. Now he’s thinking of a thousand ways to skin a cat, to escape from the promiscuous cheerleader. He doesn’t understand how come this girl has 24/7.
     
“Come out, come out... CHANYEOL!” she opened the first cubicle but found a clean toilet bowl and a silver trash can. She kicked the door of the second cubicle and saw the same scenery. “Come on, Chanchan. Open the door for me. I’ll give you a mind-blowing , I promise.” She was already in front of the last cubicle. “Stop being so hard-to-get!” she exclaimed as she kicked the door. Still, no Chanyeol found.
     
She checked the store room buy only found mops, buckets and cockroaches. “Eww!” she shrieked. Her screams grew louder as a cockroach crawled into her right boot. Another one crept into her camisole and another in her skirt. She went ballistic as she shakes her body to get rid of the roaches.
     
She was able to shoo the one in her boot and in her cami. She tried to raise her skirt, thinking no one would open the door, to kill the bad roach. Before she could, the roach dropped dead. She flipped her skirt to check why it happened, but unfortunately, the whole Zealous Zebras team entered the bathroom.
     
The boys gaped when they saw she wasn’t wearing anything under the skirt. She saw Chanyeol covering his eyes beside coach Kim. No one was moving.
     
To save herself from further humiliation, she dashed to the coach and cried, “Someone kidnapped me and attempted to me and stole my !”
     
The coach, who was dumbfounded, took her to the guidance center to help her. The boys talked about the scenery they saw while Chanyeol exhaled deeply.
     
Whew... that was close! Good thing I knew the secret exit door at the store room.