Keep Enemies on Fire

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

“Die Park Chanyeol, die!” Bows fly everywhere, trying to injure Chanyeol. Born with luck, he was able to hide under the old Japanese house.
     “Your blood will shed in this place! In front of Sandara-hime!” He can hear the swift movement of a deadly katana. Chanyeol crawled under the house to relocate while the princes try to savage him.
     “I will decapitate you with honor!” The next thing Chanyeol knew, a firm hand grabbed him by the collar. Before a punch could land on his face, his eyes opened and realized it was all just a dream.
     What the? Is this a sign that I really do have rivals? No! No fricking way! His lips cracked a smile when he suddenly remembered what happened yesterday at the PCC.
     He was jubilant finding out one of Ms. Park’s secrets – she loves beer. She confessed her secret adventure at the Oktoberfest in PCC.
     “While all of you are into tasting, buying and taking pictures, I took the chance to participate in the Oktoberfest. It was at the back of PCC. There were local bands like Kamikaze, Parokya ni Edgar and 6cyclemind.
     “The beer there is really cheap. I was lucky I met my friends from the Philippines there and gave me free beer. Don’t tell anyone Chanchan, okay?”
     Chanyeol nodded. “Here Ms. Park  –gives Ms. Park the sinigang na hipon–.  Maybe this will help you remove your headache. I don’t have any paracetamol, so maybe this is a nice alternative,” he offered help to the inebriate teacher. “I’m surprised that you’re all in one piece despite being drunk, Ms. Park.” To his surprise, his teacher already fell asleep on his shoulder.

     If only they knew. Hahaha!

 

“What’s your gift for songsaengnim?”
     “I gave her a box of sweet cassava cake. How about you, Taehwan-nim?”
     “Er, the rainbow glutinous cake. I forgot the name.”
     “Ha! I gave her the crispy pig, dried mangoes, dried winter melon and tamarind candy. I’m sure she’ll notice me.”
     “I gave her peanut kisses. So it’s like I gave her kissed. Losers!”
     Chanyeol snickered as he eavesdropped on the Daralings’ (Ms. Park’s “fandom name”) meeting, located at the botanical garden. A horde of Ms. Park’s fans from the class B and C created the secret group, dedicated to showing their love for the goddess Filipino teacher. As of now, they have 50 members, from all grades and even from other schools. He didn’t join the group so Ms. Park won’t know anything, in case they go public.
     Hah! I have the greatest gift for songsaengnim. Better than all of your gifts combined.

 

“Good afternoon songsaengnim!” chirped the jolly Chanyeol.
     Ms. Park grinned, “You have practice today, right? Are you going to say something?”
     “Chanyeol is a Daraling too?”
     “Maybe… but why he didn’t join us?”
     “That selfish bastard!”
     “What will he give to her?!?”
     Ha. Ha. Ha. Sore losers! I’ll show you how to win songsaengnim’s heart – Chanyeol style.
     Chanyeol gave her a long yellow folder. “This is my project, songsaengnim.”
     Ms. Park pinched Chanyeol’s cheeks and complimented, “I knew you’re really cute and a lovable student! I’m deeply touched with this gift. No wonder why your other teachers love you, too!”
     “WHAT?!?” yelled in dismay the Daralings in the back.
     Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~