Excellent Explanation of Education

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

The new teacher is effortlessly discussing while the boys are busy with their thing.
     “Filipino is the national language of the Philippines – an archipelago with 7, 107 islands.
     “The reason why we’re gonna study this language is because most of us go to the Philippines yearly. Studying English there is affordable, plus there are tons of beaches and other beautiful places to relax and unwind.
     “As we study English in the Philippines, we try to cope in their environment. Even though Philippines was once the second best English-speaking country in Asia, some Filipinos have limited English skills. Learning this complicated language is essential for us to prevent being fooled. It’s also a big help especially if it’s our first time to step on their soil.
     “Why did I say it’s complicated? Filipino vocabulary broadens due to Western and other Asian influences. Some gay lingo terms are used in common conversations like echos, churva, echosera and a lot more.
     “Aside from that, Filipinos are also huge Kpop fans. They have the largest fanbase in Asia. As a fan, they want their beloved oppas and noonas saying a few local words like ‘Mahal ko kayo,’ ‘Maraming salamat’ or even count in Fipino. Remember SS2 Manila? So, for all aspiring artists here, you know what to do.”
     Jessica Jung raised her hand and asked, “Are we also gonna study about the culture? After what you said teacher, I think studying about their culture might also help migrating students.”
     Jongup raised his hand and replied to his classmate, “Shouldn’t that be in History class instead? I mean, we study English but we don’t focus on American culture.”
     Kai whispered to Zelo, “Jongup’s been up to something, don’t you think?”
     Zelo lowered his head because of his cherry tomato face.
     Sandara replied, “It depends on the student. Any questions?”
     The boys in the class seemed delighted when Sandara opened herself to questions. They immediately raised their hands with glee and slyness in their eyes. Even Kai joined them.
     The stream of questions was interrupted by the school bell. It’s English time. Looks like Chanyeol has to wait for class dismissal.