Kooky Cookies

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

“Hey, have you heard about the latest in school?”
     “What? New hunk? New cutie?”
     “No! New food stand in the cafeteria!”
     “What’s so special about that?”
     “They sell cookies!”
     “So?”
     “They have lots of flavors! Oatmeal cookies, strawberry, chocolate, peanut butter, rocky road, red velvet, brownie cookies, and lots, lots more!”
     “So?”
     “They come in affordable prices!”
     “So?”
     “Kai oppa and Jongup oppa and a beautiful girl are the ones who sell those cookies!”
     “And…?”
     “Kai oppa and Jongup oppa are wearing sleeveless shirts! And pretty unnie is wearing a pink blouse with pink mini skirt! Plus she’s also wearing kitten heels and she has blonde hair with blue highlights!”
     “Oh my… WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!?”
     “LET’S GO!”
     The girls didn’t notice that someone is listening to their conversation.
     “I must follow them.”

 

It’s not yet break time but there’s a new stand that has been a blockbuster hit. Girls line up just to buy boxes of cookies from Kooky Cookies. Aside from cookies, they also queue for a free kiss from Kim Jongin.
     “For every five boxes of cookies you buy, you get a free kiss from Kai oppa~”
     “What about the boys?! Can we get a free kiss from you?” a boy asked while ordering seven boxes of cookies.
     “NO!” Jongup responded. “She’s not even a girl in the first place.”
     “And so? You just want her all yours! She’s too beautiful. How about a selca, huh?”
     Zelo gave Jongup the please-oppa-let-me look with puppy eyes. Zelo won.
     While Kai is being showered with kisses and Zelo is being a wallpaper in every guy’s cellphone, Jongup is mighty sweaty and tired wrapping boxes, giving changes and shooing away the boys from harassing Zelo.
     Why did I even agreed in the first place? Now I’m working my off while these two are having the time of their lives. happens, all the time! But Zelo… why does he look like the same girl in my dreams? It’s just a wig… UGH! Moon Jongup, you are a fricking aual! You do not like anybody! Mother father why am I attracted to a boy?! Jongup wondered. “WE’LL BE BACK IN 10 MINUTES!” he commanded. The queue was gone in the wind.
     “I’ll go get more cookies, guys!” Kai waved goodbye.
     Jongup grunted, “Then what? Get more kisses as well?” he mumbled.

    

“Oppa, here. You look exhausted and famished,” Zelo said, offering a doshirak and a bottle of Pocari Sweat.
     Jongup nodded and replenished his thirst.
     “I cooked it for you, oppa. It’s your favorite bulgogi,” Zelo added. “Do you want me to feed you, oppa?”
     Jongup nodded.
     While Zelo is busy feeding the famished Jongup, some of their female classmates were waiting for the Kooky Cookies to re-open and saw the two.
     “That sure is lucky.”
     “Aww… Jongup oppa has a girlfriend already.”
     “That .”
     “I just want to eat more cookies to mend my broken heart!”
     When Jongup finished eating, Zelo instantly tidied the mess. After putting the doshirak back to his backpack, Jongup d his arm and gazed into his eyes. As he looks closer, Zelo’s face reddens. As Zelo closed his eyes, Jongup blew air on his face. Zelo opened his eyes and punched his arm nonstop.
     “What, are you expecting something else?” teased Jongup.
     Zelo pouted, then pinched Jongup’s cheeks. “You meanie, toying with my feelings,” he mumbled while still pinching Jongup’s cheeks.
     Jongup caught his two hands then interrogated, “What did you said?”
     “I’m saying that –struggling to free his hands– you’re just jealous every boy in school used my picture as a wallpaper. Bleeh!”
     Before Jongup could make another move, Chanyeol butted in. “What are you doing Jongup with… with… I’ve seen that beautiful face before…”
     Zelo slapped Chanyeol then defended, “Dude, it’s me, Junhong. I’m just wearing a wig and a blouse and a skirt and heels. The heels hurt my feet, but I find crossplaying awesome!”
     “Anyway, what’s with the Kooky Cookies?”
     “Fund!” Kai answered, carrying boxes of cookies. “Fund for ChanDara!”
     “I thought it was a source of income and kisses for you,” Zelo insisted.
     Why something does always ruins our moment?