Important Irish Terrier

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

“Chanchan.”
     Chanyeol is into reading a Filipino grammar book. He’s trying his best to understand every bit of the mga bahagi ng pananalita. He wants to impress his goddess Sandara Park.
     “Chanchan?”
     I think someone is calling my name. No, that’s impossible. Hmm… I should really write an outline reviewer for this thingy. Or maybe I should ask teacher Park.
     “Park Chanyeol!”
     Who the hell is shouting at–
     “G-Good afternoon, teacher. I-I’m so sorry for being rude… I was too absorbed reading. I’m really sorry,” Chanyeol apologized and bowed in front of a Sandara Park in a hissy fit. Despite the fact that his goddess is mad, he can’t help but smile. An angry Sandara is a cute sight to see.
     She sat beside him and asked for help. “Can you do me a favor Chanchan? I know you just finished your soccer practice, but I really need some help. You see, I was…”
     He wasn’t actually listening to her story. His mind was busy analyzing and savoring the fact that his Sandara approached him and asked for help. If only she knew, he’ll do everything she’ll say. Just for her.
     Pepper is Sandara’s first adopted dog from his Filipino friend Joseph Bitangcol. Even if she’s scared of dogs, she still adopted the cute dog because she wants to overcome her irrational fear of dogs.
     “Please Chanyeol. Please find Pepper, okay? Here’s her dog leash –gives the dog leash–, her food –gives a baby bag– and of course the poop bags and toys are in there, too. I gotta go. Bye baby.”
     Chanyeol froze when he heard her last two words.
     Teacher just said–
     “Bye. And find my baby.”
     Chanyeol was ambivalent. Jealousy and disappointment mixes and boils in him. “That lucky dog…”
     He decided to open and see the contents of the bag. An apple-shaped chew toy caught his attention. Dogs chew apples? Since when? This is really weird. Well, I guess she bought this because it’s cute. Ga… Ho? Is this the name of the dog? But teacher said it’s Pepper. Who the hell is Gaho?! Hmm…
     “What are you doing Chanyeol oppa~?”
     Chanyeol guffawed at Kai’s attempt to sound like a girl.
     “Hyung, what are you doing here? I thought you have a date today with another B.U.S.S. lady.”
     “B.U.S.S.?”
     “Beautiful, useful, y and stunning. We know your type,” Chanyeol explained then patted Kai’s shoulder.
     Kai ruffled his hair, defending, “You don’t know me, Chanyeol. You really don’t understand. Maybe soon. All things happen for a reason, all have a reason. Whether it’s ty or legit, there’s still a story behind everything. Well… my date didn’t come today. Tsk.”
     Kai grabbed the apple chew toy Chanyeol was holding. He squeezed the chew toy and a brown Irish terrier appeared before his very eyes. The dog, standing 50cm tall, with skinny legs, proportioned body, folded ears, heart-shaped nose, round eyes and trademark terrier “beard.”
     “You’re so cute. How Ms. Park did have you? How I wish I was you…” Chanyeol muttered.
     Kai threw the toy, smiling sardonically. Kekeke, let’s see what will Chanyeol–
     The dog ran, following the thrown toy. She came back with the apple in his mouth and placed it in front of Kai and Chanyeol.
     “EH?!?” the two blurted in unison.
     “Whose dog is this anyway, Chanchan?” Kai asked while patting the dog’s head.
     Chanyeol took the toy and answered, “I think this is Ms. Park’s dog named Pepper. She actually asked me a favor to find her. Well, looks like job well done for me.”
     Kai punched Chanyeol and bragged, “I’m the one who found her, not you. If I only didn’t squeeze his plaything, then she might never see her beloved dog ever again! I wonder what reward will I get~ Hmm, a kiss perhaps?”
     “You’re bullying me again. That’s why you’ll never get a real girlfriend!” Chanyeol mewled.
     Kai hugged him and hushed him, “Aww, come on. I’m just kidding. You know how much I love you Chanyeol. I will even give way for you just to taste that–”
     The sun goes down. The stars come up. And all that counts, you’re here right now. My universe will never be the same. I’m glad you came. I’m glad Sandara Park came.
     “Pepper~! Come to eomma!”