Whose Kiss?

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

“Oppa!”
     That voice! Junhong? Is that you? Wait, I can’t open my mouth. Junhong! It’s me, your best friend! Jongup! Moon Jongup! Help me!
     “Oppa~”
     Wait… I need to do something. What the– I’m tied to a chair? I need to get out of this! And… argh! There’s a mouth gag on my mouth! Well, that’s why it’s called a mouth gag. D’oh!
     “Oppa, if I save you, will you kiss me?”
     Before his very eyes, Junhong appeared. He was wearing the same outfit in his dreams. But this time, he was wearing black leather boots. He has a cat-o’-nine-tails in his left hand.
     Oh no… what’s going on?!? Is she er, he gonna whip me? What the hell is happening here?! Since he wants to save his life, he nodded. Zelo rubbed the cat-o’-nine-tails around him.
     What is this feeling I don’t understand? There’s fear, excitement and I’m getting a woody. I should research about that.
     Zelo untied the ropes that bind his feet and arms. He removed the mouth gag. He gave the cat-o’-nine-tails to Jongup and kneeled. “Oppa, spank me.”
     Zelo lied on his lap. Jongup’s face reddens as Zelo slowly raises his skirt. Before he could finish the deed, Jongup came back to planet Earth.
     “WHAT THE?!?” was the first thing that came from his mouth. “This is what I get from watching videos from Kai hyung’s phone. What a nightmare.”
     “If you’re done talking to yourself, you can go downstairs to eat breakfast,” his mother interrupted him through the door.
     While eating his breakfast, Daehyun interrogated his son. “What is your relationship with Choi Junhong?”
     He grunted at his father’s absurd question. “We’re best friends. Why ask such a thing? He’s been here a lot of times.”
     “Bring him here again.”
     “And why? Is there something wrong, appa?”
     “No, it’s just… I’m curious to see his teenager face.”
     Youngjae entered the conversation saying, “Well, he’s a good crossplayer. He looks feminine. He has beautiful porcelain skin. He’s taller than Jong Jong–”
     “Hey!”
     “He’s skinny, has nice legs, too.”
     He just sighed and bowed. Eomma and appa are forever weird… like me.
     “Appa, are you going to drive me to school?”
     His father smiled at him. “Of course. I wanna see your best friend.”
     “Appa…” What’s with my parents?

 

 

“Eomma, is appa gonna walk to me to school?” Zelo asked while his mother is fixing his collar.
     “Yes er, no. He’s gonna drive you to school,” she replied. “There, my beautiful thing. Say goodbye to your beautiful eomma.” Zelo kissed his mother.
     While riding their Honda Accord, Zelo inquired his father about his job. “Well, things are pretty okay. My boss’s best friend, a Korean-American producer noticed and fell in love with my works. Well, I wanna surprise you guys with a trip to Chicago. We’ll be staying there for a year. But sadly, I can only bring one person to America. They don’t know I’m married and taking care of a child.”
     Zelo thought I’ll sacrifice myself. It’ll be eomma’s and appa’s bonding time. They’ve been too busy taking care of me.
     “Appa… I–”
     Yongguk parked the car beside Daehyun’s car. The two fathers found themselves looking at each other. They opened their car doors and ended up having a conversation.
     “So, you’re Moon Daehyun, I suppose?” Yongguk started the conversation.
     “Yes. So, you’re Junhong’s father? Actually we want to invite your son to dinner. We haven’t seen him for a long time. I remember he was just a little kid…”
     The fathers took off to find a café to have a gabfest.
     “Junhong… so, umm… let’s go, shall we?” Jongup spoke.
     “Sure. Anyway, is it true your parents want me to come for dinner?” Zelo replied.
     Jongup nodded.
     The atmosphere became awkward.
     Jongup wants to hold his hand, Zelo wants to hug him.
     They sighed in chorus.

 

“Bye guys! I got a date today,” Kai bid goodbye.
     The three sighed. Kai has never changed. Chanyeol also left for soccer practice. So it’s Jongup and Zelo again. But not this time.
     “I have to go Jongup. I need to pack my things for our Chicago trip. Bye~”
     Great, now I’m all alone. What’s with them?!? And now… no Junhong. For a year. Three hundred sixty-five days. No Junhong for Monday, Tuesday, every day.
     Jongup closed his eyes. He just wants to clear his head. In a blink of an eye, something soft landed on his lips. As he opened his eyes, he saw the same scene before he closed his eyes.
     
That scent… I’m sure that it’s… no, no. Impossible. I must going out of my mind. All I need is some hot chocolate and I’m awake from that dream. Maybe I should try to go to Kai hyung’s psychologist.
     
While walking, he can’t help but touch his lips.
     
I want to feel that again… from Junhong.

 

“Eomma, appa. I have decided that I’ll be the one to stay here in Korea,” Zelo announced.
     His parents snickered, trying hard to hide their hideous smiles.
     Zelo didn’t know that Yongguk already talked to Jongup’s father about the Chicago trip. Zelo will stay in the Moon residence for 365 days. His mother Himchan prepared Zelo’s clothes, allowance, credit card, shoes and other things to in the Moon residence.
     “Eomma, will I stay here?”
     “No, you’ll stay in a friend’s house.”
     “Where?”
     Himchan gave her son a sardonic smile.
     I think I know where I’ll stay…