Crookie Monster

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

Kai is one of the most punctual students of PIL. The guards know him well, being acquaintances with him. They talk about women, school and money. When someone asks him why he goes to school at five o’clock even if the classes start at seven, he would just curl his lips into an I-am-no-telling-you-anything grin. There’s even an urban legend saying that he has no family and lives only by himself in the “white house.”
     “Hey, Mr. Park Jae, anything newsy? Or a thing about the new principal?” he inquired the oldest school guard of PIL as he grabbed a chair to face him.
     Jae checked the time on his phone. It was six fifty-nine in the morning. “You’re late, huh? Well… I heard through the grapevine there’s a new student that’s actually a former YG trainee. She’s a prette (pretty girl), I’d say. Rumors are she’s actually Principal Kim Hyo Yeon’s goddaughter. And…”
     “What? What, what huwat?!”
     The guard observed if there are eavesdroppers. When he found none, he leaned his mouth to his ear and whispered, “She’s got attpro (attitude problem). Be careful, coz she’s aggressive, too!”
     “Wait, what’s her name?”
     “Lee Ha Yi.”
     Kai froze.
     T-That monster… She’s here?!? The ! Painful memories flash back to him. That … That exploiter !

 

“Before we start our Filipino class and speak only in Filipino, let’s give a warm welcome to our new classmate – Lee Ha Yi,” Sandara announced.
     Hayi entered dignified yet cutesy. Donning curly ponytails, Barbie-blue contacts and glittering charm, Hayi introduced herself.
     “Magandang araw po sa inyong lahat. Ako po si Lee Ha Yi, isang dating YG trainee at nagbalik muli rito para tapusin ang aking pag-aaral. Sana po ay maging magkaibigan tayong lahat. Maraming salamat po! (Good morning everyone. I’m Lee Ha Yi, a former YG trainee and came back here to finish my studies. I hope we’ll be all friends. Thank you very much!)” She bowed then took the empty chair beside Jongup.
     Her  classmates clapped at her fluent Filipino.
     “Hi, I’m Hayi. You’re…?” Hayi whispered to Jongup.
     “J-Jongup… Moon Jong Up,” Jongup stuttered. He doesn’t know if he should feel blessed for having a beautiful and brainy seatmate or pray to the skies for he feels sinful. What he does know for sure is that he can feel a jealous aura around Zelo.
     “Can you tour me around the school? Please?” she begged him while holding his hand.
     I’m gonna be butchered at home, I swear by the moon and the sun to shine.
     Hayi saw a mad glancing Zelo, so she mocked him, saying with a clear voice, “Salamat sa pagpayag mo na samahan ako mamayang recess! (Thank you for giving me permission to be with you on recess later!)”
     What? I’m in tu-ro-bul. He just shook his head in disbelief. Just when I thought I can have my time with Zelo only after that Big Bang incident. Another snafu, eh?
     Who would’ve thought she’ll be here? And as a transvestite, nonetheless. A transvestite craving for this hunk. I can easily steal him away with my charm and polymath. I can draw, I can sing, I can dance, I can write and I can seduce. Well, that Kai sore loser is here, too. Wow, this will be fun. I think I’d like this school.
Hayi cracked a malicious smile.

 

“Junhong!” Jieun yelled as she ran towards him. “Have you seen how that new Hayi hogs your best friend Jongup much? They’re in the library! What are you gonna do?”
     Sunhwa patted Zelo’s shoulder to calm him.
     “Guys, time for operation bantay!”
     Yoona was designated to the cafeteria, Sooyoung in the library, Jessica on the school grounds; Jieun at the corridors, Hyosung at the PIL garden, Sunhwa at the museum, Hana tailing them and Zelo waiting in vain in the classroom.
     No one gets lovey-dovey with my Jongup. No. One
     Chanyeol cut Zelo’s supposedly contemptuous laugh and asked, “Do you like Hayi-nim? Or do you feel something fishy about her?”
     Zelo shot him with an askance stare.
     “I-I take that as a yes… Kai, I mean Jongin wants to talk to us in private. Come with me, please?”

 

The three boys met tête-à-tête at the rooftop. Chanyeol brought Zelo and a can of pineapple juice. Kai has food already with him. While eating, Kai started discussing on an important issue.
     “Jongup is now that fox’s target. If you’re asking who’s that fox, it’s no other than Lee Ha Yi. I hate her personally, down to the core.
     “That fox… I once fell in love with her. I courted her every day, bringing flowers, chocolates, a free ride home, babydoll clothes, etc. Then we got into a relationship. It was all good. Then I found out I was only an rbf – a rebound boyfriend. It means, she just used me to make her ex-boyfriend jealous.
     “I loved her because of her charm, talent and coyness. She’s cute, I know. She’s too adorable to resist. Well, I fell for it hook, line and sinker. She was generous with PDA, only because her ex-boyfriend was the owner of our favourite restaurant. Then one day, she broke up with me and went back to that sugar daddy of his.
     “She’s a gold digger, I’m telling you. She uses preys to earn money. Some of the gifts I gave to her were once sold in GMarket. With hefty price. So, we better safeguard our innocent boy. Arasso?”
     Chanyeol nodded while Zelo smirked with contempt.
     “All right! Let’s go find Jongup!”

 

“Umm… Hayi,” Jongup mouthed.
     Hayi turned her head and replied, “Yes?”
     “Please stop hugging my arm. You’re not my girlfriend. And I fear that you might get hectored by some girls so…” Jongup shrugged off her arms. Just in time!
     “JUNHONG! CHANYEOL! JONGIN!” he squealed as he ran to Zelo with a smile on his face.
     Zelo flashed his smug smile as he hugged him back.
     “So… what are you doing here, in a man’s clothing nonetheless.. Choi Jun Hee?” Hayi gibed, obviously referring to Zelo.
     Jongup laughed, “There’s no Junhee here. What are you talking about?”
     Hayi pointed at Zelo and stated, “Tranvestite!”
     A wave of electricity surrounded Zelo and Hayi. Both are bedamning each other in their heads.
     Die , die. Jongup is MINE!