Meanwhile…

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

It’s Wednesday. The sun peeked at 5:43 am. Moon Jongup, wearing only his boxers; hit the snooze button of his cellphone. Big Bang’s Fantastic Baby aroused his sleeping senses. He dragged himself to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.
     After the cleaning ceremony, he ran downstairs to the kitchen. “Good morning eomma~ what’s for breakfast?” he greeted Youngjae, his mother with a good morning kiss.
     “For my sweet son, blue waffles!”
     His father, Daehyun, chuckled while eating oatmeal.
     “What? I’ve never heard of that before.”
     “Well, your mother is simply warning you. She found a in your pants last night. Do you have a girlfriend?”
     Jongup choked on water. “NO! Kai must’ve put that thing in my pocket. And I don’t have a girlfriend! I’m aual.”
     She gave him an I-don’t-think-so stare. “Well, rainbow pancakes for my inamorato prince.”
     “Eomma…”
     After his sugar-laden breakfast, he traced back his steps back to his room. He prepared his uniform, socks, shoes, bag and towel. He opened the door to the bathroom. While drowning himself in the lukewarm shower, his brain keeps on reminding him what his dream was.
     “Knock it off, Jongup. That’ll never happen. We’re not meant to be. And I’m a freaking aual! I don’t like anyone except my eomma’s bulgogi.”
     In his dream, Zelo was not a boy. But a girl, with long blonde locks with blue highlights wearing a pink blouse matching a pink mini skirt. Add a pair of kitten heels and irresistible aegyo.
     “Oppa~ I love you!” the girl confessed bashfully. Her cheeks were the same color as her favorite fruit – cherry tomatoes. She approached him slowly, took his hand and requested, “Oppa, kiss me.” Before he could fulfill her request, G-Dragon started singing “Yeogi buteora modu moyeora.”
     After the shower, which every girl would like to see, he dried himself while still thinking of his dream. “Of all the people in this world, why him?” he muttered while wearing his boxer shorts.
     “RAINBOW PANCAKES! Your father will take you to your school today. Please hurry up wearing those boxer shorts!” her mother yelled at the door.
     He coughed while putting baby powder on his body. “WHAT?!?”
     “Appa, are you sick or something?” Jongup asked his father as he enters their Toyota Corolla.
     “A CEO has the right to take his son to school, right?”
     “Congratulations appa on your promotion!”
     A brand new day...to see him.

 

“Wake up, early bird! Rise and shine! Wakey wakey sweetheart! I’ve prepared your favorite Fruit Loops and rainbow pancakes~” Zelo’s mother, Himchan, waked him.
     Zelo woke up, gasping for breath. “Eomma!” A warm, tight hug greeted his mother.
     “My, you’re so sweet. Come, let’s eat breakfast. Your appa is already digging on the omerice.”
     In the dining room, he can see his father Yongguk taking his last bite of omerice. He cleared the table and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.
     “Eomma…do you have a photo shoot today?”
     His mother smiled while taking her seat to drink her favorite Americano. “Yes,” she responded while sipping her morning java. “You know Vogue Korea loves your mother.”
     “But I love her more than Vogue Korea does,” his father butted in, wearing a yellow apron while drying his hands with a white towel.
     His mother smirked, approached his father and whispered, “My, you look y in an apron.”
     “You’re ier, baby.”
     Zelo can smell the lecherousness in the air. “Go get a room!”
     “We should really follow Jun’s order, baby…” Yongguk breathed.
     “Before we follow your command Junnie, tell me something about that Moon Jongup. I’ve noticed you spend a lot of time with him. Is he your boyfriend?”
     Zelo reddened. “OF COURSE NOT! And besides…he’ll never like me…” He stared at his empty plate.
     His parents looked at each other. They approached their pensive boy. “You know what Junnie? If you really love a person, you’ll do anything to make him happy. Sacrifices will never be avoided. Look at me and your mother. Even though her parents don’t want me to be their son-in-law, I pursued to be more than they expect of. They think of me as an underground blabbermouth because they don’t like rapping. Then, I wrote a song for your mother the time when she left me because of her parents. I gave her family a CD copy of the song and I won. You need to work your off, if you’re asking for the moral of the story,” Yongguk narrated.
     His mother added, “If your problem is rejection, remember this: A person who truly deserves you, loves you for who you are and not what you are. If he finds out the truth and does not change his mind about loving you, he’s the one.”
     “Eomma…appa… Thank you!” Zelo wept quietly while embracing his parents.
     “Time to go to school…to see him!”

 

Two pairs of feet walk towards each other. A light thud on Zelo’s chest halted the two from texting each other.
     “S-Sorry… I’m sorry Zelo. Hey, I thought you’re going to the library,” Jongup initiated a conversation while still hiding his red face.
     Zelo defended, “Well, you texted me you’re at the cafeteria so… I decided to fetch you.”
     Jongup’s cheeks burned, surprised to what he heard. “W-Well, thank you,” he thanked him while scratching his head. “Let’s go then, Junhong.”
     Zelo looked to his right to hide his crimson face. “He called me by my name…” he whispered while still looking at the floor.
     As they marched their way to the library, Zelo accidentally tripped on a pebble. Jongup saved him from embarrassment and danger by catching him before Zelo’s head hits the grasses. Jongup’s arms caught him just in the nick of time. The two got caught in each other’s spells and ended up staring at one other. Zelo gazed at Jongup’s small eyes. He felt shy and ended up looking at his lips. He suddenly felt the urge to kiss them. Jongup’s face was getting near to his face when an annoying voice ruined the moment.
     “UP UP! HEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Kai. “Guys, what are you two doing?”
     The two were too absorbed in the moment. When the two snapped, Jongup ended up falling on top of Zelo. Kai was too dense to understand the situation, so he copied Jongup.
     “Aww…you guys are too sweet! Why don’t you guys come with me instead? Let’s sell some sweet stuff! Help me with my marvelous plan!”
     The two looked at each other and asked in unison, “What plan?”
     Kai helped the two to stand up then dragged them.
     “Let’s go sell some cookies!”
     “Like a girl scout? What the hell is wrong with you, Kim Jongin?”
     “Are we gonna wear girl scout uniforms?”
     “Of course no– wait, that is a good idea. Thanks Zelo.”
     “Hell no! What if Chris Brown sees me?”
     “Chris Brown will not be here. D’oh!”