Teacher Tutor

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

Sandara is eating lunch peacefully at the faculty room. A male teacher, quite a bit old, approached her then said, “A group of boys are waiting outside the door to see you. Looks like you’ve got fans already, eh?” She finished eating then went straight outside to see the boys.
     “Er…are you my students from my first class? I’m not quite good at remembering faces,” she told the boys. 
     Woo Jiho replied, “Yes, we are. We just wanna know some Filipino books.”
     Sandara and the boys did not know that Chanyeol is stalking them. He was relieved to know that group of boys are the nerd guys in their room. The boys left after Sandara finished lecturing the list of Filipino books. Chanyeol took his chance to talk to her.
     “Song-s-saengnim…” Chanyeol bashfully said. “Can I ask you s-something?”
     Sandara flashed her angelic smile and replied, “Yes, Chanyeol?”
     “I-Is it okay if…I ask you to tu-tutor me? I f-find this s-subject difficult…since I already have difficulty in E-English…”
     Her eyes twinkled with excitement since she always wanted to tutor a student. “Of course Chanyeol. I would really love to. What time are you available?”
     His face turned crimson and eyes widen. “Er…after class except Tuesday…”
     “Well then, let’s start on Wednesday,” Sandara said then went back to the faculty room.
     Chanyeol did not know that Zelo, Jongup and Kai were watching.
     “Ooh… Chanchan has grown up. Awesome,” Zelo whispered while watching.
     Kai giggled then said, “I wonder what shade of red his face will be once Ms. Park calls him ‘Chanchan’.” The three boys laughed hard.
     Chanyeol noticed and approached them. “What are you guys doing here? Did you…”
     Jongup stood up and replied, “Yes, we did an observation of you. Based on my calculations, you Park Chanyeol or Chanchan, is officially in love –”
     Jongup’s hypothesis was paused by Ms. Park’s sudden appearance. “Chanyeol?”
     Jongup elbowed Chanyeol then loudly said, “Chanchan, Ms. Park’s calling you!”
     Sandara giggled. “That’s one cute pet name, Chanyeol. Chanchan.”
     Kai stared at Chanyeol’s face with excitement.
     “By the way, give this letter to your parents. This is an approval letter. Bring them tomorrow, too. Thanks for the time, guys. Bye,” she said before going back to the faculty room.
     Zelo whispered, “Continue your speech, Jongup!”
     “No thanks, we’ve seen and heard enough.”
     Kai put his arm around Jongup and commented, “You’ve changed. You started to talk maturely all of a sudden. You have a girlfriend, don’t you?”
     Chanyeol chuckled, “So who’s the girl?”
     “You’ll meet her…soon.”
     Kai transformed into a cutesy fangirl then batted his eyelashes. “Puh-lease~ tell us~ Is she also a student here? What year? Section?”
     “Well, she’s got a full plate so, maybe next time.”
     “Aww men!”
     
He has a girlfriend…?