POVz

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

Jongup’s POV about Sandara Park

It’s Filipino time, Chanyeol’s favorite subject. Well, he likes it because of her crush teacher Park.
     I remember the first time I saw her. I thought she wasn’t even human, she was too beautiful to exist. I lost my jaw somewhere...
     She reminded me of Junhong’s look last Saturday. Too beautiful to exist. And I’m going to see him as a cute girl next Saturday. I wonder what he will wear. Ugh, what’s wrong with me?! This is supposed about teacher Park!

 

Anyway, back to the real issue.
     I like her teaching style. I find Filipino fun and enticing. Physics is hard, but she made it easy to learn. Her visual aids are appealing to the eyes. I think her charisma and her passion for teaching helped us learn a foreign language and a branch of science easier. Man, she’s cool. Too cool for school.
     You know, I think Chanyeol’s not really having difficulties in Filipino. He’s smart, I know that because I’m his friend. He just hogs her for a few hours. I can’t believe his parents coughed up cash for a tutor for their bright son. Well, he’s an athlete scholar.
     Most of the people around me think I’m innocent, but actually, I’m not. Well, it’s kinda true I’m innocent. But I do a lot of research about stuff — , slang words, fangirls, Filipino expletives and more absurd stuff. As of now, I try to dig into the life of our beautiful teacher Park for Chanyeol and my best friend Choi Junhong.
     He likes to be called Zelo. I know it’s supposed to be Zelos, the god of rivalry. But I like it when I call him Junhong. It’s cute. Wait...what?!
     Argh! This is supposed to be about teacher Park.

 

Here’s the top 10 list on what to love about teacher Park:

  1. Her intelligence
  2. Her beautiful vampire face
  3. Her punctuality
  4. Her voice
  5. Her teaching strategy
  6. Her kindness and generosity
  7. Her beautiful friends (Lee Chaerin, Park Bom, Gong Minji)
  8. Her pet cat Dadoong
  9. Her private Facebook account
  10. Her brother Park Sanghyun (for the girls)

     Most of the things I learned from her are from the internet and Gong Minji noona. I know her because she’s a great dancer and a friend of mine.
     Now time to listen to pang-abay lessons...

 

Zelo’s POV about Sandara Park

First and foremost, teacher Park is scary. Why? I’m afraid of quiet, mysterious and perfect people. But still, she knows how to make school work entertaining. I was able to understand Filipino like I live there. Well... I love watching Got to Believe. Hehehe... KathNiel is so cuuuute~~~
     Second, teacher is beautiful. Not just the face but her personality as well. Why? Well, oftentimes we do a lot of requests and she seems to be deferent to us... sometimes.
     Third, teacher is a Math genius. I was in the library trying hard to answer our homework in geometry. She saw me (probably she’s just finished tutoring Chanyeol) looking bumfuzzled. She approached me so I told her my problem. In just a matter of minutes, she helped me answered my homework like it was a piece of cake. Wow. Oh, I remember. She’s a Physics teacher too. Well… I think we’ll handle that next year. Lucky Chanchan.
     
Fourth, teacher is surely into haute couture. She’s so stylish! We love her simple yet elegant accessories. They really compliment the beautiful yellow uniform. I just don’t understand why yellow is the color of teachers’ uniform here. What’s with you, principal Kim Soohyun?! Thank goodness teacher Park exists.
     
Fifth, teacher is not actually a scary monster, according to rumors. She does not eat children nor is a witch. She’s actually sweet and open to suggestions and corrections. Unfortunately for Chanyeol, teacher Park is also now tutoring other students, especially from the lower class. The best thing is… she introduced her über-handsome brother and PIL alumnus Park Sanghyun! He he he…
     
Sixth, teacher just announced we have a field trip to the Philippines! Er, Philippine Culture Center, that is. We’ll taste yummy cuisine! It would be a gastronomical trip! Oh yeah!
     
Seventh, maybe soon. Teacher is calling my name. He he he~

 

Kai’s POV about Sandara Park

Kyungsoo… you’re always in my mind. I’ll never forget the day we reunited in the place where we first met.
     
“Jongin… My Kim Jongin.”
     
Kai hugged her back. Tears start to show his true feelings. He missed her. It’s been years since the last time he saw her.
     
“Jongin, I told you I’ll come back for you. See? –shows left hand– I’m still wearing your engagement ring. I didn’t break up with you. I will always be with you. Guess what? I took teaching as my course. And umm… I’m gonna be a teacher here,” she narrated. “I’m gonna be your English teacher now. Isn’t that great?”
     
Kai squeezed her with glee. “But I thought you’re gonna be a doctor?”
     
She pinched his cheeks, replying, “You were the one who made me realize I love teaching. Remember the times I always help you with your studies? That’s when I realized my calling. And I’m also sorry for not contacting you. I lost my phone, you. And my life went into a rollercoaster of problems, including the divorce of my parents.”
     
Kai hugged Kyungsoo more.
     
… I’m not listening to teacher Park… Our beautiful, smart, hot and refined teacher… who is Chanyeol’s girl.
     
I WANT ENGLISH TIME NOW!

 

Chanyeol’s POV about Sandara Park

I can hear my girl classmates gossiping about teacher Park… and me. I think they know I have a crush on her.
     
I admit I like teacher Park. It was like…crush at first sight. I can’t say it’s love – according to Kai, love makes us do sacrifices and makes us green-eyed monsters. I’m not yet a martyr, a monster or chlorophyll.
     
Whenever I see her, she makes me smile. My cheeks turn red as she looks at me. Butterflies in my stomach flutter when she touches me. She hexed me, as what Jongjongdown-nim would say.
     
If you’re asking who Jongjongdown-nim is, he’s an internet genius-slash-star. His blog is my source of everything that’ll make you a genius. From Word to Language Lingo to Terrific Terms, he’s awesome. I wanna meet him someday.
     
Back to the real topic.
     
I remember SISTAR’s The Way You Make Me Melt. He he… That’s the perfect song for us. Wait, I mean when it comes to her. Or maybe Man in Love by Infinite. AHA! Butterfly by G-Dragon! I dedicate that to my… what should I call her… She is as beautiful as a butterfly. She flutters in my heart. She looks frail like the wings of a butterfly yet she is strong like timber. Damn Ibong Adarna and Florante at Laura! I’ll call her NABI!
     
Is this love? I’m not good in writing but ever since she entered my life (ha ha!), I developed this knack for literary works and even sharpening my then-nonexisting writing skills. And aside from that, I learned to love the library. I was used to studying at home.
     
I also discovered other stuff about myself. I can be vain but note: I am not vain. I can dance but strictly no ballroom and ballet. I can sing. I can rap. I can dance the gwiyomi. And maybe I’ll discover more.
     
Pause for five minutes.
     
Okay, game.
     
Currently, there’s this rumor spreading in our classroom that teacher Park is engaged to a celebrity.
     
One word: NO!
     
Everybody say NO!
     
I can hear the school bell ringing. This means we have to separate ways again.
     
– sigh– I hate this part right here.
     
It’s English time. Why is Kai hyung excited?