Best Compliment Evah

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

The terrier dashed to her owner, wagging its tail and Ms. Park’s face.
     “Someone’s jealous~~~” Kai singsonged while nudging Chanyeol.
     He gave Kai the I’ll-kill-you-later stare.
     “Chanchan.”
     Chanyeol’s hairs stood as he heard her say his name. “Yes, teacher?”
     She gave him a hug then thanked him, “Thank you very much for taking care of Pepper. I’m gonna take her home. Thank you very much Chanchan. Bye!”
     Kai and Chanyeol were bewildered.
     “Kai. She hugged me. She… she hugged me. SHE HUGGED MEEE!!!” He jumped for joy and screamed on top of his lungs. “SHE HUGGED ME!” He squeezed Kai and whispered, “Sandara Park hugged me! She really hugged me!!!”
     “Calm your Park Chanyeol! Yes, she really did hug you. Please, calm your ,” he calmed him with extreme annoyance.
     Chanyeol didn’t care. He was too busy relishing the moment. Sandara Park hugged me~ It’s just two months with her every afternoon except Tuesday. And now… she… SHE HUGGED ME! This is a sign! I must make a move! For ChanDara ever after!
     “What are you planning to do now, Chanchan?” Kai curiously asked.
     He just flashed a smile. He hugged Kai. “Let’s go home, Jongin.”
     “Man, you’re right. It’s getting late and I have a substitute date tonight.”
     “My, Kai has never changed.”

 

“I like mornings.”
     “I like my hair.”
     “I like my family – my hyung, my halmoni.”
     “I like our TV.”
     “I like our curtains, our electric fan!”
     Chanyeol’s mother, Sehun, just shook her head. My son is getting insane. What did I do? Is it because I got pregnant on a full moon? “Chanchan~ here’s your favorite ramyeon.”
     Chanyeol finished his breakfast like a contestant in Minute to Win it and said, “I like my ramyeon, I love my eomma!” then hugged his mother.
     “What’s with you, Chanchan?” Luhan, his father, wondered while wearing his shoes. “I told you, you can’t have a car yet. Let’s just wait for my boss to give me one for free. You know how much I’m good at dealing with people and cars – it’s my job.” He kissed his wife and hugged his son. “I gotta go honey. Bye.”
     His mother got awestruck. My… he’s still the sweet flirty guy I fell in love for the past 12 years… Then she remembered she has work, too.
     All of a sudden, the door and opened and Chanyeol dashed to hug his hyung. “Jungsu hyung! I’m glad you’re home! Can I use your car?”
     “No. I need some sleep,” he replied. Chanyeol has no clue what really is his Park Jungsu hyung’s job. But still, he loves his dear brother. As usual, his mother prepares his breakfast. After that, Sehun must go to Clio. She is the marketing manager at a branch near their house.
     While Chanyeol walks his way to school, his mind wanders on how to impress and get noticed by his Sandara. It seems like the hug wasn’t enough. He wanted more. Like a compliment or something. Or a kiss…

 

“Your assignment for tomorrow is to make a sanaysay. You can choose from three topics: unrequited love, biggest mistake of your life or your number one goal for this year. In Filipino. Use the mga bahagi ng mga pananalita. Minimum of three paragraphs, five sentences. Must be passed tomorrow,” Sandara dictated. “Questions?”
     Kai raised his hand and appealed, “Can we just pass this on Friday? I find it hard to express the story of my unrequited love in Filipino.”
     Girls blush as he speaks.
     She erased the white board and said, “Well then. Pass it on Friday. Period.” Afterwards, she left.
     “Hey Chanchan. How come that strict teacher is your crush… and your tutor?” Kai asked Chanyeol while Chanyeol is putting a reminder on his phone.
     He replied, “Well, she’s nice actually. She’ll really teach everything, detailed and understandable. Why?”
     Kai squinted at him. “Unfair…”

 

“Good afternoon teacher~” Chanyeol sang as he passed by the goddess teacher.
     “You seem to be jolly today, Chanchan. Oh, you have soccer practice, right?”
     He nodded happily.
     “Can I watch you play? My brother is coming today and he used to play soccer here.”
     Chanyeol froze. He mulled over what she said. Is this true? Somebody slap me! No, I don’t want to, if this is only a dream. “Eh… s-sure… s-teacher…”

     “Park Chanyeol’s back in the game!” exclaimed Zealous Zebras’ coach Kim Hyunjoong. His teammates were all surprised by his uncanny energy and boosted determination. Their eyes searched for a female in sight and found— drumrolls please— Sandara Park with a tall, handsome man beside her.
     “PARK SANGHYUN! Long time no see!” The coach greeted the handsome companion of Sandara.
     “Hi sahboonim Kim,” Sanghyun bowed. Later the coach and former player went to the cafeteria to have a little chat.
     Chanyeol’s teammates decided to check the truth. “Teacher, what can you say about our performance?” Park Jimin interrogated Sandara.
     “Well, you’ve got great coordination skills as a team.”
     Kim Seokjin snickered then added, “What can you say about our star player Park Chanyeol?”
     All anticipated to hear her answer, even Chanyeol.
     “He plays like a pro, but still cute.”