New Face

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

It’s seven o’clock. The students are jumping with joy to see their new teacher for a new subject. What subject would it be?
     A fair, refined lady went inside their classroom. She immediately arranged her teaching paraphernalia – a netbook, a projector, a white board and a laser pointer.
     “I don’t care how hard this subject is. As long as she’s the teacher, life is okey-dokey,” Kai whispered to the three.
     “But you already have a girlfriend,” Chanyeol hissed at him.
     “You like her, don’t you Chanchan?” Zelo .
     Chanyeol’s face turned scarlet then immediately rested his head on his arms, looking away from them.
     Jongup laughed at Chanyeol, “Yihee~ Chanyeol’s in love!”
     “Do you even know what you’re saying Jongup –” Kai’s speech was interrupted by a classmate. “Ssh… be quiet. She’s gonna introduce herself.”
     “Sandara Park…” Chanyeol whispered to himself as he slowly raised his head to see his goddess.
     “My name is Sandara Park, your new Filipino teacher. Before you all worry, ask, fret or neglect this subject, you should all know what Filipino is.”
     Meanwhile, the three are busy having a conversation about her. “You wanna make a move, Chanchan?” Kai asked with a sardonic smile, eyes glistening with evilness. “What are you planning to do with Chanchan, Kai?” Zelo asked with worry, knowing Kai is up to something. “Don’t worry; it’ll be all safe and harmless. Wait, redundancy.”
     While the three are busy discussing about Chanyeol and the goddess teacher, Chanyeol was caught in her spell. He wasn’t listening; he was actually staring at her.
     Chanyeol kept thinking, What if… I’ll court her? He immediately shook off the idea and thought, That would be impossible! She’s my teacher. But she might have a boyfriend…or even a husband already. ARGH! I can’t focus.
     “Say, how are you and your girlfriend Kai?” Zelo butted in their Sandara Park-filled conversation.
     “Er, we’re done. I broke up with her. Her too much punctuality got into my nerves.”
     Jongup and Zelo patted his shoulder.
     “Aw, come on! We’re talking about our new teacher not my love life!”
     “Ssh! I can’t hear our teacher!” a classmate hushed them.