Choi Min Joong

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

It’s a beautiful Wednesday for Chanyeol. The weather’s good, he ate breakfast with his beloved hyung, his father drove him to school and he had a little gabfest with no other than his goddess Sandara. He had high scores in his quizzes, he impressed Do songsaengnim with his witty poem and he earned praises from his other teachers. Aside from that, he was able to bring peace in the third row, where Hayi, Jongup and Zelo are seated.
     Everything’s perfect for Chanyeol. But the most perfect for him would be definitely another Filipino session with his dazzling dream girl. After class, he cantered to the faculty room to her to the library. But when he entered, girls (students and teachers) flooded the spacious faculty room.
     “What the heck is going on?!?”
     LED lights from the back of cell phones flashed here, there and everywhere. Chanyeol spotted one of Zelo’s friends, Jieun. He approached her and screamed, “What’s going on?!?”
     She showed him her phone and a photo of a sweaty yet smiling Choi Min Ho.
     Chanyeol grunted. I guess I have to wait in the library. He decided to leave and breathe in some fresh air.

 

Why am I forcing myself to read a Nicholas Sparks paperback with Zelo? When will Park songsaengnim come? Life . Now, I’m guarding Jongup from new Hayi who looks intimidating. And who the hell is Choi Jun Hee? Although I find that name familiar.
     Zelo peeked at Chanyeol while still holding his favourite Nicholas Sparks paperback.
     “Umm… Chanchan, are you alright? Your mind is travelling somewhere over the Sandara Park rainbow,” Zelo said in a low tone.
    Ooh… a text!

I’m sorry Chanchan I can’t come today. We have a teacher’s meeting about Choi Min Ho’s commercial shoot here in our school. We’ll take two lessons tomorrow. Please tell to other students as well. Thank you.

     I despise SHINee. And Nicholas Sparks paperbacks.

 

It’s a rainy Thursday. The weather’s gloomy, so is Chanyeol. Kai gloated his happy date with Kyungsoo, the JongLo couple is busy practicing for a dance contest, Hayi befriended students from other students, rumors spreaded like wild fire saying that SHINee’s Choi Min Ho is Sandara’s boyfriend. This is not his day. Worse, his hyung was in a bad mood that affected the taste of his breakfast.
     life. ER! I’ll make a SHINee hate blog! GRRR! Bad day, bad weather, all ing bad! I’ll go to SM Entertainment and burn them all down! WAAAH!
     While Chanyeol slowly bakes his evil plan, Hayi noticed his scary silence and approached him.
     “Chanyeol-nim, why are you all alone? Do you have a problem or a burden?” she initiated a warm conversation with her irresistible charm. Her charm was dispelled by the most beautiful voice for Chanyeol – Sandara’s “Magandang umaga mga bata. (Good morning children)”

 

Chanyeol’s depressed mood changed to a happy disposition. Sandara cleared the gossip about her relationship with Choi Min Ho. They are simply acquaintances.
     And we have our “date” later… Mwehehehe…
    
After class, Chanyeol spotted Kai walking along with Kyungsoo, frivolously teasing her with fake kisses.
     Lovebirds… yuck. I just hope this tie he’s serious. Or I’ll be the first one to punch him. I’m starting to think Hayi’s one of the reasons why Jongin transformed himself into the bad boy Kai. Hmm… who cares?
    
 He gambolled to the library and sat on the same chair where he sits beside Sandara. He decided to answer his homework first while waiting.
     “Chanchan, what are you doing?”
     Chanyeol was too absorbed in solving his Math homework so he didn’t take a look at the speaker.
     “I’m trying to solve my Math homework while waiting for Park songsaengnim.”
     “Well, your wait is over. Before we start, let me help you with your Math homework first. May I see?”
     He turned his head and the whole library was filled with glitters ans white light. A nimbus can be seen on top of Sandara’s head. Before he can hand his notebook to his goddess, squeals broke the silence. A tall, fair and handsome Lee Min Ho appeared in front of them.
     “Hi, my dear Sandara. You didn’t inform me you’re now a teacher in a high school. Well, do your promise to me. Treat me to Yeolbong.”
     I’ll never watch Faith again! GRRR!!!

 

Thank goodness gracious it’s ing Friday! Chanyeol said to himself as he takes a bath. Lee Min Ho was one of my favourite style icons, but not anymore!
    
Sandara sniggered at Lee Min Ho’s ostentious face. He acts like a winner from a contest, but he just wants to coquet with her. Since Minho’s also her friend, she gave in.
     “All right, we’ll go to Yeolbong. But after I help my student in his assignment. And umm… Chanchan.  –looks at Chanyeol– You’re already an excellent student. You can speak Filipino at a breeze. So umm… You no longer need tutoring. But if you have Math problems, tell me okay?”
     Chanyeol nodded in dismal.
     After Sandara thoroughly explained how to answer his homework effortlessly, she accompanied the Hallyu star to Yeolbong.

     He hastily ate his delicious French toast then brushed his teeth.
     “Umm… Chanyeol. We need to discuss something later. Are you available?” his hyung asked.
     He nodded subconsciously and darted back to his room to get his things.
     What’s with Chanyeol? Love problem? Or he doesn’t like French toast? Teenage years are full of frustrations.

 

What will hyung tell me? He seems to be solemn about it. Well, I’ll accept it, whatever that is. He’s my hyung after all.
    
Chanyeol tried to fabricate his heartache over yesterday’s series of unfortunate events. His hurt heart earned more over the sight of a Kai busy with Kyungsoo and the JongLo couple MIA.
     Damnation carnation condensation! Now I’m… [a/n: sing this part:] all by myseeeeeelf~
    
Subjects pass by and Chanyeol’s mood did not change one bit. That is, until his Math teacher Park Jin Young gave nerve-wracking statistics homework.
     Mwehehe… this is so perfect! Maybe this will lighten up my day somehow.
    
After class, he struck out to the faculty room. His agendum was axed because of a note left on Sandara’s desk: Left for an important appointment.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Chanyeol kneeled in despair. er, er, er! FAAAAAAAAAK!!!
    
“Excuse me sir, but I’m mopping the floors,” a janitor coughed through Chanyeol’s drama. He rose and sobbed his way home.

 

“Hey, Chanchan! Have you heard the new? Kim Jae Joong endorses his coffee shop with his beautiful friend! I saved a picture of them. Here, take a look,” Jungsu greeted Chanyeol as he opened the door. Jungsu shoved his phone to Chanyeol’s face and a dressed-up Sandara Park with a handsome and smoking-hot Kim Jae Joong in a tuxedo appeared.
     Great. This made my ing day. I am now removing myself from the Orion. I am no longer a JYJ fan. No.
    
Chanyeol ignored it and floundered to his room. He threw his bag somewhere, took his blanket and hid himself.
     What kind of predicament is this? I don’t like her anymore… Goodbye to my love for Sandara Park.