Anonymous Caller

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

“Good afternoon Ms. Park,” greeted Chanyeol as he saw his beloved teacher. “Good afternoon Chanyeol. Please come at the library, three o’clock sharp. Today, we’ll be focusing on the parts of the speech in Filipino. Bring your book as well, okay?” Chanyeol nodded happily.
     Teacher Park and I have another date today~ Oh yes~
     “CHANYEOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
     Ugh, not again. Why do I have to suffer every day?
     Before the girls could take another step, Sandara gave them her killer teacher stare. “Please stop bothering someone who doesn’t even like you,” she scolded them. The girls disappeared.
     Teacher Park saved me~ She’s my hero~
     “Thank you very much teacher Park!” thanked Chanyeol with a 90° bow.
     “Oh, don’t thank me Chanchan. I’ve experienced the same thing when I was in high school. It was purely annoying. I know what you feel. Bring your book, remember that,” she stated, then left.

 

“Why so happy, Chanchan?” asked Kai while digging on potato chips. “Is that another ChanDara thing?”
     Chanyeol lowered his head, bashfully replied, “He he… we have a date later.”
     Kai spitted the chips due to surprise. “A DATE? WITH SAN–”
     Chanyeol covered Kai’s mouth. “I was just kidding. She’s gonna tutor me in the library.”
     “Wow, nobody knew the beautiful strict teacher can tutor a student. Lucky you.”
     Chanyeol grabbed Kai’s chips. “Anyway, what was the Kooky Cookies for, last Saturday?” he asked while nibbling on the crumbs.
     “Money! For ChanDara. Project ChanDara. We’re gonna open every Saturday. With Jongup and Zelo’s help,” Kai proudly answered. “This is where you’ll get money for the expenses – the flowers, the chocolates, restaurant date and all that love . I’ve been through all that.”
     “Well, thanks for that, Kim Jongin. Did you see Zelo’s look last Saturday? Man, he was BEAUTIFUL! VERY STUNNING! He reminded me of someone. An ulzzang, as I remember… And you know, I feel like Jongup and Zelo are onto something. Do you think they’re gay?”
     Kai shook his head, explaining, “Nah, I don’t think so. They’re best friends ever since, even before us. Chanyeol, are you into bromance and all that homo ?”
     “No, of course not! It’s just they look like a couple last Saturday. And it’s weird that Zelo called him oppa.”

 

“Junhong called me ‘oppa.’ He called oppa. Oppa… Why oppa? It should be hyung, not oppa! Should I ask him? No, it might look awkward. And besides… I let him call me oppa. Why does it sound so right yet I know it’s wrong? Oppa… oppa… I really should do a research. I sense something. Is he really the Choi Junhong I knew?
     “Whoa… He really is beautiful. Even our classmates agree. Geez, my every friend in Facebook has him in their profile pictures. What about me?! That’s unfair! Ugh!”
     Youngjae nudged him, scolding, “Are you talking to our PC again? Why are you on Facebook? You should rest first, you just got home. Are you stalking your crush? Ooh~ my son’s got a crush! Can I see her? Can I see her?”
     Jongup covers the screen with his hands. “She’s not my – wait. He’s not my crush!”
     While holding her son’s hands, Youngjae examined the picture meticulously. “Hmm… why do I find her face familiar?”
     Jongup freed his hands and explained, “Because that girl is Choi Junhong. That is my best friend, and he is a boy. A fricking boy.”
     “Oh, come on. It’s either you’re gay, he’s gay… or he’s a she! You know, he looks too feminine. And his hair… very long and beautiful. Did I just hear he called you ‘oppa’? You should really check if he’s a he or a she or… a hermaphrodite! Another Lady GaGa, eh? Anyway, snack’s on the ref.”
     “Thanks eomma. Now, let’s do some research…”

 

“Are you researching something, Chanchan?” Sandara asked while Chanyeol is busy using his notebook. Chanyeol closed his notebook right away as he heard the most beautiful voice… for him.
     “Ahehe… Yes. I’m curious why there’s no said author in Ibong Adarna. Why is that so, teacher Park?”
     She occupied the chair beside Chanyeol and explained, “Well, because the stor of Ibong Adarna is just like legends, myths and folk stories – they’re a part of culture. The author is mostly anonymous because the story is always revised. It’s either written or verbal. Did you get my point, Chanchan?”
     Chanyeol nodded.
     “Another thing, what’s with the new look Chanchan? Are you courting a girl?”
     Chanyeol’s face turned crimson, his pores started to produce a lot of sweat and his eyes cannot look at her beautiful face.
     “Aww that’s so cute. But then, always remember this Chanchan: graduation before girls. Understood?” she lectured him then patted his head. G-Dragon’s Butterfly started serenading the peaceful library. “Wait Chanchan, I got a call.”
     Chanyeol watched his goddess from outside answer the call. She was smiling all the time. She was laughing. Indeed, for the very first time, he saw her as a jubilant Sandara Park. But then… who is the caller?
     “I need to do some research…”