Lost and Found

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

“What are you doing here? It’s not yet your class. From what section are you?” a soft female voice interrupted Chanyeol’s nightmares. “Ah-is-ah-oh-I’m-sorry-ma’am-it’s-just-I-need-to-hide-from-them-or-else…”
     The female voice the lights. Chanyeol saw a fair, stunning and very beautiful lady wearing a teacher’s uniform. No, no. She’s a fairy, no, a goddess dressed in a teacher’s uniform, Chanyeol thought.
     “Umm…are you a new teacher here, ma’am?” he asked bashfully with a crimson face. She offered her hand to help him stand up. “I’m a Physics and Filipino teacher. My name’s Sandara Park but you should call me Ms. Park. What’s your name? Are you hiding because you were being bullied?”
     He took her hand then rose. He subconsciously gazed into her eyes. Those soft brown eyes are like those beautiful cathedral windows you see in churches. He also noticed her porcelain skin, her doll lashes, her nose you’ll love to pinch, her pink lips, her gentle hands, her angelic voice…and that smile.
     “Your name?”
     Chanyeol went back to reality as she asked him his name. He replied, “P-Park… Cha-Chanyeol…room 309, ma’am P-Park…” His face turned tomato red when he realized they have the same last name.
     “Cute name though. Well, we better go downstairs before the bell rings, Chanyeol,” she said as she turned off the lights and left.

 

“CHANCHAN!” Zelo and Jongup shouted in unison as they saw Chanyeol closing the chem lab door. The two approached him and started questioning him.
     “Where have you been?”
     “You hid in the chem lab?”
     “Your phone is dead?”
     “Did they do anything to you?”
     “Are you okay?”
     “Are you dizzy?”
     “Stop guys, please,” Chanyeol interrupted the stream of questions. “I’m fine. Actually I met a new teacher. A Physics and Filipino teacher.”
     “EH? WHY ARE WE GONNA STUDY FILIPINO?” the two fretted in chorus.
     Jongup said, “Seriously, it’s hard studying Japanese and English already. Then we’re gonna study a new language?”
     “From what country is the language Filipino, by the way?” Zelo asked.
     “Philippines, I guess,” Chanyeol replied.
     “Wait, is she gonna be our Filipino teacher or Physics teacher?” Jongup wondered.
     
Chanyeol scratched his head and muttered, “I dunno…”
     The three went downstairs with bewilderment and excitement.