Introduction

Saranghae My Teacher [abandoned sorry orz]

It’s six o’clock at the Pacific Institute of Learning. Four handsome boys are sitting peacefully under a shady Acacia tree. A few minutes later, the silence was broken by a group of fangirls trying to chase them.
     The fastest running boy is Moon Jongup a.k.a. Jongup. He’s the fake maknae of the group, the school’s best dancer, a good rapper, Mr. Innocent Smile, has a very gorgeous body and “innocent.”
     The second boy who seems to catch up is Choi Junhong a.k.a. Zelo. He’s known to be one of the smartest and cutest eggheads ever. Aside from that, he’s a choreographer, a famous lyricist and Jongup’s “bestest” friend.
     The third boy who seems to be flirting while running is Kim Jongin a.k.a. Kai. He’s an ulzzang, a lazy bum, sleepyhead, bossy and Mr. Playboy.
     The fourth boy who departed from the three then hid in the Physics laboratory is Park Chanyeol a.k.a. Chanchan. He’s known to be extremely playful, childish, aegyo angel, has no sense of direction and less innocent compare to Jongup.

 

The three made their way to the rooftop, making sure there’s no sight of any sasaeng around.
     Kai realized something. “Have you guys seen Chanchan?”
     Jongup became worried. Zelo started texting on his phone.
     “Where the hell did that brat go? The last time he went on an adventure, we rescued him from a gay bar. That Chanchan the explorer,” Jongup scowled as he walks to and fro.
     Kai laughed at him and said, “Wow, Jongup speaks maturely! For a change, huh?”
     “Cut the crap guys. We got a problem. I can’t contact Chanchan. I think his phone is dead. So it means…we have to search for him. In the whole school,” Zelo scolded them.
     Kai disagreed and declared, “I will not help in finding Chanchan. Hell no. And besides, he’s still in school so there’s nothing to worry about.”
     Zelo defended, “There is something to worry about! Chanchan is innocent…like serious. And you know what the girls can do to him once they found him.”
     Kai slapped himself then grabbed Zelo’s collar then said, “Chanchan might lose his chastity! No, I won’t let that happen to poor Chanchan!”
     Jongup looked at them, puzzled. He asked in curiosity, “What do you mean by ‘lost his chastity’?”
     The two burst into laughter and happy tears at Jongup’s innocence.
     Kai suddenly ruined the moment and stated, “But… I’m too lazy to find him. You two will go find him, okay? I have to go. My girlfriend’s waiting for me.” Then he left like a boss.