PLEASE READ (Not an Update)

As The World Turns

Hey guys, it's just come to my attention that the last update is actually quite confusing as to how the chapter is flowing. I'd like to apologize to everyone that was confused by what was happening in the chapter because of how weird everything was put together. I must admit, I was trying out a style of writing and became so engrossed in the new style that the flow completely went out the window in terms of how I approached the chapter. I had this grandiosse vision for the chapter, but I realize it only made sense while I was proof reading because I actually knew what what going through my own thought process. Once again, I'm deeply sorry for confusing you guys as to how everything flows in the chapter and, until I've re-written the chapter to make more sense, I've decided to give a sort of explanation as to how everything flows.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so the incidents involving the three girls (Jessica, Taeyeon, Suzy) and their respective letters to the you (main character) are all happening around the same time period (the months you've been away from Seoul). So these events occured at any time during these months. They're just detailing what has happened while you've been gone and really have no play in what happens in the story. So, basically, these events and letters are in an alternate timeline and shouldn't be taken alongside the rest of what happens in the chapter, or the story in general.

Now, the actual timeline starts with the meeting of your grandmother and Keito. Now, this meeting is set exactly 6 months after you've left. At the end of that meeting, there's a letter from your grandfather, that is completely out of any time period relative to the story (in fact, it's set years before the story even starts) , but it's supposed to provide a background to why your grandmother and Keito are meeting. 

Then, some time after Keito and your grandmother meet, Keito goes to visit you in your new life in New York. 

Two weeks later, you go back to Seoul as the mysterious man at the movie premiere.

After the movie premiere, Jessica runs after you in the car and the conversation at the end happens between the two of you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully that clarified any problems you guys had with the flow of the story, but feel free to comment about which parts you guys are still confused about. I must say, I'm really sorry for confusing you all. I had no intention of doing so, but I let my artistic ambition as an author overshadow my common sense. From now on, I'll try harder to update with better content that's much easier to understand. I hope you all forgive me, I'm constantly growing and evolving as an author and I promise this is only a slight hiccup as we continue to see the story unfold before our very eyes.