It Never Ends

As The World Turns

Three Days Later [Airport, Bali, Indonesia]

The past few days have been extremely relaxing and actually quite tiring for both Jessica and I. Aside, from our various activities throughout each day, I've been insisting on having some "bonding" time between both of us. Granted, she wasn't at all against the idea, but I'm starting to seriously regret tiring her out for 3 days straight. Right now, we're about to board the plane and she's fallen asleep on my shoulder. I'm scared to death of waking her up since she's really tired, but I can't just carry her on to the plane because that might cause a lot of unwanted attention. Oh dear, they just annouced that first class in boarding. Well, let's hope it goes well...

You: "Jess..."

Jessica: "..."

Still afraid of her lashing out at me, I gently nudged her.

Jessica: "I'm tired...."

You: "I know, but we need to get on the plane."

Jessica: "Can we just stay here and sleep?"

You: "Well, I guess we could have a few more days of 'fun' now can't we?"

Realizing my emphasis on the word "fun", her eyes shot open and her cheeks flushed red. Noticing her embarassed reaction, I smirked because she knew exactly what I meant. Suddenly, her face turned into a more angry one and she got up and walked towards the plane. Still smirking, I followed her into first class and she said absolutely nothing for the next five minutes. Succumbing to my own curiosity, I decided to ask her what was wrong after we got seated.

You: "What's wrong?"

Jessica: "... ert..."

You: "Is that it? Don't act like you didn't enjoy it..."

Jessica: "There you go again..."

You: "What? I was talking about the vacation!"

Jessica: "It was supposed to be a relaxing vacation where I could just rest, but now I'm more tired than I was when we got here..."

You: "I wonder why?"

Jessica: "I really hate you for making me lose sleep."

You: "That's okay."

Jessica: "Is that so?"

You: "You can hate me and still be my lover."

With that, I motioned for her to give me her hand and she willingly lent it to me. I held on to it while I watched Legends of the Fall on the t.v. screen. Barely 5 minutes into the movie, I heard heavy breathing from Jessica's side and found her dead asleep. The entire plane ride back to Seoul, I held onto her hand like there was no tomorrow. 

7 Hours Later [Incheon International Airport, Incheon, South Korea]

When we landed in Seoul, it was around 3 p.m. and I had arranged for Sung to drop my car off at the airport parking lot the day before. Making our way past customs, we quickly made our way to my car to avoid any paparazzi from annoying us. Once we got to the car, I placed all our bags in the front storage and went inside the car to take us to SNSD's dorm. Once we got there, I brought Jessica's bags out of the car and carried them all the way to the front door. When we rang the bell, we were greeted with 8 eager faces. 

Jessica: "Unnies? Did you miss me that much?"

Yoona: "No."

Sooyoung: "We've been waiting forever for you to get home, oppa."

The entire time, I was just stunned by the statement and looked blankly at the eight faces that stared intently at me. I wonder why they were waiting for me? At the same time, Jessica seemed very annoyed by the vagueness of Sooyoung's comment. After all, it did sound a bit weird...

Jessica: "What is that supposed to mean!?"

Uh-oh, she's about to lose it... I better figure out what it is they want from me before this gets out of hand. Oh dear, I've really forgotten about everything since we've been gone...

Taeyeon: "Why don't you ask oppa?"

WHY'D YOU SAY THAT TAEYEON!? Now, I'm really screwed.... Then, Jessica turned to me and raised an eyebrow while giving me one of her glares. I'd better think quick...

You: "Um... I really don't know what they want from me..."

Yoona: "You call yourself a Harvard graduate and you still don't remember a promise you made?"

You: "I made... a promise?"

Tiffany: "I told you guys, he's been so 'lost' in his magical little adventure with Jessica that he's already forgotten what he owes us for helping him find that necklace."

Hyoyeon: "I can't believe it, I got ready for nothing..."

Jessica: "CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!?"

Then, it hit me. I finally remember what I promised the girls.

You: "Food!"

Sunny: "He remembered!"

Just then, all eight of the other girls' faces turned extremely upbeat and excited while Jessica's remained confused at the revelation that I just had.

Yoona: "Sica, oppa promised to take us out to eat at the best restaurant in Seoul when you guys got back. Now, we've been eating less for the past few days so that we could savor all the food we're about to eat, so we really want to go there right now."

Realizing the true case between mine and the girls' agreement, Jessica gave a small nod and motioned for us to get going, but I had to interrupt.

You: "Girls, I know you're all excited to go, but would you mind if I go and get dressed? It'll only take me a while."

Yoona: "You've got to be kidding me... What's wrong with your outfit now?"

You: "I just like being dressed in more 'fashionable' items when I go out."

Jessica: "Better get comfortable girls, he spends 30 minutes going through his clothes trying to chose between 'Gucci this', 'Fendi that', 'Louis Vuitton maybe', he honestly takes longer to get ready than any of you girls do..."

Recieving a glare from all nine of the members this time, I quickly made my way to the car to get my luggage. Then, I ran inside Jessica's room and tried to choose an outfit as quickly as I could. 30 minutes later, I returned to see all the girls waiting rather impatiently for me to be finished.

25 Minutes Later [In the car, Seoul]

We took SNSD's van to the restaurant and the van is abuzz with complaints and laughter. I've chosen to be the one driving because I felt much safer if I was the one behind the wheel. As much as Jessica, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yoona would like to object...

Yoona: "Ugh... I'm so hungry..."

Seohyun: "When are you not unnie?"

Yoona: "I had to wait for so long---"

Sooyoung: "We had to wait for so long, just for a Gucci suit."

You: "Actually, it's Armani..."

15 Minutes Later [Restaurant, Seoul]

After getting to the restaurant and sitting down, I told the girls they were free to order as much as they wanted and whatever they wanted. In all honesty, I felt like that was the only way I could truly repay them for helping me find a gift for Jessica. When I told them that, Jessica turned to me with a weird look.

You: "What's wrong?"

Jessica: "You're seriously going to let them order as much as they can eat?"

You: "Why? What's wrong?"

Jessica: "Oh, it's not such a good idea..."

You: "Don't be rediculous. They can have whatever they want."

Jessica: "Don't say I didn't warn you..."

1 Hour Later [Restaurant, Seoul]

$4,000 DOLLARS!? How did they eat so much? I know the food here is really expensive, but I didn't think they could eat this much... Oh dear, this is going to hurt my wallet. I can already feel the tears welling up in my eyes and I don't think I can stop them. This amount of money normally wouldn't phase me, but to spend this much on a simple meal, it's unheard of. Good thing the other girls convinced Yoona and Sooyoung to stop, they might've eaten another $1000 worth of food at the pace they were going. Still dumbfounded by the sheer amount of food the girls had eaten in such a short time, I guess Jessica was right about the fact that letting them eat whatever they wanted was a regrettable descision. While driving the girls home, everyone fell asleep outside of Sunny, Yoona, and myself.

You: "Hey, Sunny and Yoona?"

Sunny: "Yes oppa?"

You: "Would you two mind accompanying me shopping tomorrow?"

Yoona: "Shopping for what oppa? And aren't you busy with work?"

You: "It's a surprise. Don't worry about my job, I don't have to get back for another two days."

Sunny: "Does Sica know?"

You: "Not yet, but it's a surprise for her."

Sunny and Yoona: "Okay, we'll do it. "

45 Minutes Later [SNSD's Dorm, Seoul]

After making it back to the dorm, I was about to leave the dorm when I decided to head back and give Jessica a kiss goodnight. Making my way to her room at the end of the hall, I checked on every other one of the girls' rooms by knocking and making sure each of them was okay and saying goodnight. Reaching Jessica's room, I came in to see her sprawled out comfortably on her bed. Making my way beside her, I hugged her and whispered.

You: "Did you have fun?"

Jessica: "With the vacation? Or dinner?"

You: "Both."

Jessica: "Yeah, I did."

You: "That's good to hear. Goodnight, I love you."

Jessica: "I love you too."

As I began walking out of the room, I heard Jessica calling out for me and I turned around.

Jessica: "Thank you, oppa. For opening up to me, and especially to my unnies. Even though you won't admit it, you've gone through a lot just to try to let them in and I know it was all because of me. They're like family to me. I'm glad to know that you love me and you also care for my family. "

Her words hit me like a brick, I had let these girls into my life. In the dysfunctional mess that was my legitimate family, I replaced them with these girls. Thanks to Jessica, I had not only found love, but I had also found a family with which I could rely on to care for me and the person I love. Up until now, the closest thing I had was the Yakuza, but now... With the addition of SNSD and even Suzy, my family was growing.

The Next Day [Mall, Seoul]

I woke up quite early today because I wanted to get some errands done before I met with Sunny and Yoona at the mall. Now, I've finished my errands and I'm just waiting for the both of them to show up. I just hope they can keep everything we do today a secret...

Yoona and Sunny: "Oppa!"

You: "Hey girls!"

Yoona: "So, oppa, what are we shopping for today?"

You: "We're going there..."

Then, I pointed at a jewelry store and both of the girls' eyes lit up. 

Sunny: "Oppa! If you keep buying Sica jewelry, she'll be spoiled and you'll have no more money!"

You: "On the contrary, I think letting Yoona eat however much she wants is what will eventually make me bankrupt."

Yoona: "Well, you were the one who said I could..."

Smirking at her reaction, I led both girls into the store and walked around to the section I wanted to look at. After some time, both girls eventually joined me in looking at the type of jewelry I was looking for. 

Sunny: "Rings?"

Yoona: "What're you going to do with a ring?"

You: "Guess..."

Sunny: "NO WAY!"

You: "Yes way."

Realizing my intentions, both girls squeeled at the thought of what I was going to do and helped me pick out the perfect ring. We went through almost every ring they had in their collection, but we eventually found one that just screamed "I love you to the moon and back".

Two Weeks Later [Condo, Seoul]

It's been two weeks since Yoona, Sunny, and I went shopping and I've decided I'm going to do it at the party we're going to be attending tonight. I haven't planned anything extravagant, but work has been busy so I haven't been able to do it as quickly as I wanted. Now, Jessica and I are getting ready for the party in my condo since she spent the night here. 

You: "Stop trying to fix your make up."

Jessica: "Why? I want to look pretty."

You: "I guess you really don't know..."

Jessica: "Don't know what?"

You: "You're beautiful, with or without make up."

She gave me a smile and went on to pick out a dress. Even picking out a dress, she took almost an hour to even consider which one she might wear.

You: "You've tried on every dress that you own..."

Jessica: "I want to look better than the other idols that are going to be there."

You: "You looked fine a half-hour ago..."

Jessica: "Still..."

You: "I'm going to break that mirror..."

Jessica: "Why?"

Then, I stood up and went behind her. I gave her a tight hug from behind and whispered in her ear.

You: "Because it keeps telling you that you don't look as good as the other idols. I promise you though, without trying, you look better than all of them. Out of all the girls, you're my one-and-only girl, there's nobody else tonight or any other night."

Two Hours Later [Party, Seoul]

We arrived at the party around an hour ago. I have to admit, Jessica stunned when we arrived at the party. It was almost as if everything stopped and all the lights flashed on to her beauty. I truly felt like the luckiest man on earth. However, I left Jessica for a bit and she was already surrounded by a mob of men. Pulling her away from the hounds, I made our way to the dance floor and began to slow dance. 

You: "Tell those boys to stop standing in line..."

Jessica: "Why?"

You: "You're all mine..."

Jessica: "You're mine too."

You: "I love you."

Jessica: "I love you too."

You: "I never want to leave your side. To me, there's nobody in the world but you and I."

Just as I was about to kneel on one knee, I heard the sudden blare of police sirens ringing around the venue. All of a sudden, Policemen filed into the room and began searching each of the party goers. When they reached me, they grabbed me away from Jessica and began pulling me away.

You: "WHAT IS THIS!?"

Police: "You're under arrest for conspiring with the Japanese mafia, a.k.a. the Yakuza."

You: "THAT'S PROPOSTEROUS!"

Police: "Tell it to the judge."

Suddenly, Jessica came running after me and managed to even pull me away from the policemen. Before they could take me again, we managed to share a few words. 

Jessica: "What do they want with you!?"

You: "Something about the Yakuza."

Jessica: "What're you going to do!?"

You: "I'll handle it. Don't worry about me, I'll get my freedom."

Jessica: "Promise me that you'll always love me..."

You: "I promise, even past death..."

Jessica: "Me too, not even death can make me stop loving you..."

Then, I was pulled away by the police and Jessica sat there on the floor crying her heart out. No matter what, I had to fix whatever these charges are. No matter how true they are...