Chapter 8

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Its has been a week now since MinYoung skipped classes and I had been getting cozy with them even though it was just a week. ChanYeol and I have been best budds when Minyoung isn't around while if its me and Min ( i started calling her that since ChanYeol has the name " Young " for her ) alone, we would just get quite awkward with our conversations or so times we wouldnt talk at all but let the awkward atmosphere take over. And now is one of tjose time, ChanYeol ditched us in the library because he was assigned to do some work for our Math teacher.

" so.... Uhmm.. Should we still wait for him here?... " i asked awkwardly to the girl sitting infront of me, no other than Min herself. 

" if you have any other things to do then leave. " and yes she still is quite mean to me. I havent found anything new about her except she leaves in a small apartment near the school and also she works part times. Which pretty much says she's those types of girls who's cold because of her y life.

" I-i'll just wait here then... " and that i never had a responses which led to an awfully awkward silence. Geez can this girl be more open up. Finally she snap close her book and adjust the fake eye glasses she's waering which made her pretty much...... Cute.. Crap Baekhyun snap out of it.

" I can't concentrate on my book if you keep staring at me pr my book so if you dont mind i'll just leave for the classroom " she got up and walked away leaving me no time to think about it.

" huh-wah? " i blurted. Wait I was starring at her?? * Aish. * i messed up my hair. Now that was a sign for me to not follow her. I last time she that and i followed her. I nearly got the glare for the whole day and her accusing me as a. Stalker. I'll just probably wiat here for Yeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

MinYoung's P.O.V

Annoying kid. I left the library and went to the girl's CR near the library to just wash my tired face. As i splash some water on my face, some bunch of lets say Christmas trees entered. 

" oh look for it isnt the who clings to ChanYeol and Baekhyun Oppas " one snickered which i recalled her name as HaYoung. Oh for the love of Pete's sake. This es have been those sasaeng type of fan who anyhow accuse people. So immature. 

" what do you want now.. " yes she did attacked me last week but I just ignored her.

" oooohh Ice actually knows how to speak " she retorted. While her other 3 bunch of babboons snickered at her comment.

" um duh. Why do you think i have a mouth for? " i retorted with an indifferent voice.

" dont make yourself look smart " Not to brag but for your info. I'm number one in the whole batch last year and my IQ have three digits.

" Look i dont have time for your nonsense for just cut the crap and say your warning and let me leave. " the classics.  She look buffled for a second and immediately smirked.

" well at least your not that dumb. So i'll just cut to the death warning, stay away from Baekhyun oppa or i'll go to the extreme if you dont" she warned and sent me a final glare before turning back and started to walk out the entrance but before she exited she gave me a one last warning

"Oh! And also ChanYeol oppa. You've been barking up with him for years now . Try finding another one more suitable for you cuz Chanyeol oppa totally does not fit you, toodles" and with that she left with her babboons.

Whatever. Pfft. See those types of s who thinks just because the opposite genders are best budds, they would think their budds too. Sheezzz she makes me sick. I left the CR and went up the stairs and headed to my classroom. At. The classroom, ChanYeol and Baekhyun are bombared with their fangirls whom are giggling. In the growd of fangirls, HaYoung was there too looking all sweet and ty. When she spotted me, she glared fpr awhile and then smirk. She scitted closer to Baekhyun and tried flirting with him. Pfft what do I care. I headed to spot 

" HaYoung-sshi can you please go away cuz that's my sit." I recieved a glare from her.

" just sit down later, i still want to talk with Baekhyun oppa~ " she raised her voice a pitch higher when saying oppa.

" Uuhh.. HaYoung I think you should let MinYoung sit already, anyway the bell is about to ring" Baekhyun said.

" bu-but o-oppa" she pouted but Baekhyun just replied a " go " and she left. Finally. And with that the bell ranged.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: so I'm so sorry if i didnt get to update yesterday cuz of interne.t was down. But i'll update soon too. So watch out