Chapter 18 *

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 

 

 

Five Years Ago , Busan (Family Reunion)

 

   " MinYoung!!  MinYoung!! " ChanYeol shouted from afar with JongIn running after him. MinYoung turned around, smiling cheekily with MinJi continued building her sand castle

 " Oh!! ChanYeol!! " She shouted back while waving at them. As ChanYeol arrived with JongIn whom MinYoung wasn't familiar with, MinJi too looked because of curiosity. ChanYeol panted while MinYoung patted his back.  

" MinYoung... Hahh.. My Mother asked me to... Bring.. JongIn-ah " ChanYeol had hard time talking because he ran out of breathe from running. JongIn shyly took her hand and shook it.

" Yah! ChanYeol! You should have Introduce him more properly!" MinYoung complained as she hit his shoulder jokingly

" No. its alright. " JongIn assured her. Finally ChanYeol straightened up and said an inaudible sorry to JongIn

" hehe. Anyway, JongIn - MinYoung. JongIn here is my cousin. Eh. Speaking of cousin where is your cousin. Wait where is Minji???!! " ChanYeol bombarded MinYoung with question while JongIn just looked confused.

" Hold up Yeol. " MinYoung went to MinJi explaining the situation to her since MinJi was quite shy that time.

"Here she Is! MinJi, this is JongIn, ChanYeol's cousin " MinYoung introduced MinJi. " and JongIn, this is my sister, MinJi "

" umm.. Uh. Hi.. " MinJi shyly introduced herself to JongIn. MinYoung just shook her head because of her sister's shyness. JongIn showed his killer smile , if that was even possible at that age , and took her hands and shake it.

" Yah!!! MinYoung!!! I told you to wait for Me!!!! " little Kyungsoo stormed towards them. " I'll tell your mom that you-- " he abruptly stopped after noticing that they weren't alone. 

" so this must be your cousin MinYoung?? " ChanYeol broke the sudden awkward silence. MinYoung rubbed the back of her nape from the embarresment Kyungsoo brought. " Yah.. "

" Nice To Meet You.. Ah.. " ChanYeol said as he shook the hands of Kyungsoo without knowing his name. 

" Do Kyungsoo, and its nice to see you too. " Kyungsoo smiled and shook his hand. As Kyungsoo turned to his right, thats when they noticed that jongIn have a suprised look plastered on his face. " oh! " Kyungsoo look stunned too. Suddenly the silence became awkward until Kyungsoo said " oh!! " and it was also replied with an "oh! " from JongIn

" hey! You're the boy who helped me at school! " Kyungsoo replied. JongIn nodded as a response. " such a small world we have right " Kyungsoo joked.

" I'm Kyungsoo by the way. " he held out his hand 

" JongIn " and again he showed his smile while shaking the hand of Kyungsoo.

"well that was an awkward introduction for both of you. I'm Park ChanYeol, this kid's cousin " he shook the hand of Kyungsoo while ruffling the hair of JongIn playfully.

" so now that's over... Shall we play some games? " MinYoung Suggested while showing off her mischievous smile and raising her eyebrows. " Tag! You're it " she poked ChanYeol and took the hands of MinJi as they ran away.

" Yah! You- " He looked at the two remaining and decided to tag JongIn but he was faster and avoided it as he ran towards MinYoung and MinJi. Kyungsoo followed too. " hey this isn't Fair MinYoung!! " he grumbled as the others are too far away and out of sight for them to hide.

MinYoung decided to go different paths with MinJi as she found a tree which could only hide one person. " JongIn-ah take MinJi with you hmm. I'll take this tree. " MinYoung said as she climbed up the tree, a coconut tree to be excat. " she can't climb trees fast. So go!! " she sounded irresponsible but she really was at that age.

" eonnie!! " Minji whined. 

" just go MinJi. This is just a game. Just go! " MinYoung shooes them away.

" Come on MinJi " JongIn took the hands of MinJi as they ran away, trying to find another place to hide. 

" What do I do??!! " Kyungsoo whined, as he was totally forgotten because of his short height. 

" Oh!! Kyung!! Sorry I forgot you!! But nah. Just find another place. You are smart enough right? " Min young teased and showed her tongue to Kyungsoo.

" You are so... Ugh! " He stomped off as he ran away from her spot.

Moments later after Kyungsoo stomped away, MinYoung heard the voice of ChanYeol " Come On guys, this is so unfair!! Min young!!! JongIn!!! " Minyoung giggled as tried to quiet down as she can already see the image of ChanYeol. I

" Why do I so much in this types of games... " ChanYeol exlclaimed in agony. " Uh Ha! I know what to do!! I'll tell them that mom is calling us for lunch and they will appear for me. Hehehe-" he stopped  his laughter as he heard muffled giggles not far away. Few moments after he stopped the giggles also abruptly stopped. " I guess someone heard my plan.. " he smiled evily as he looked for something that can be used for hiding. He then spotted a coconut tree which is where MinYoung was. He did saw MinYoung but he just act as if he's clueless as he approach the tree.

" Where could they be?? " He acted as he scratch his head. " could they be down deep the sea? " ofcourse he knew that was stupid " or could MinYoung be up this tree!! " he looked up and this suprised the latter. 

" aaahhh!!!! " MinYoung shouted as she fell excatly ontop of ChanYeol. They smiled cheekily at each other. 

" Hah! You're It!!! " ChanYeol poked her cheeks as he pushed her off him and ran off. 

" Oh No I ain't!! " MinYoung chased ChanYeol who was heading to the hide out of JongIn and MinJi. They laughed as they approach the two who was hiding behind a rock. 

" Oh MinYoung. Noona!! "JongIn shouted as he saw the two who were running in circles. MinYoung abruptly stopped. " MinJi fell and well She scrapped her elbows so I put a bandage on it " He supported Min ji as they approached MinYoung and ChanYeol.

" Are you alright Min Ji??? " MinYoung got worried as she saw MinJi who was red all over her face from embarrassment.

" Neh Eonnie... " MinJi assured her. 

" Thanks JongIn " MinYoung patted the shoulder of  JongIn.

" Hey why do you even have a bandage? I mean what kind of kid are you to actually have one around?? " ChanYeol jokingly teased.

" Mother gave just now, she said incase well it came handy see. " JongIn pointed to MinJi. ChanYeol showed a hand gesture that means ' yah yah whatever'

" Lets go back now?? " MinYoung suggested. 

Once they returned at the hotel hut they rented, they were questioned on what happened and all. They ate snacks when suddenly MinYoung remembered about Kyungsoo. 

" Omo! " she nudged ChanYeol who was happily eaten his Grilled fish. " We forgot about Kyungsoo!! " this caused ChanYeol to stop eating and his mother questioned.  

" Eomma!! We forgot about Kyungsoo!! " Min young told her mom and with that exclaimation, Kyungsoo's parents turned around from grilling the seafood and gasp! Just in that moment little Kyungsoo arrived, looking pissed as ever as he scratched his arm. ChanYeol and MinYoung smiled sheepishly at him. This caused Kyungsoo to huff air out his nose in anger

" Kyungie!!! " His Mother ran and hug him. 

" Umma!!! Look at them!! How can they forget me!! They made me wait behind a giant rock for an hour and get bitten by mosquitoes!! " Kyungsoo cried out in Anger. The olders and the othe kids just laughed at him. 

" Hey Kyungsoo-ah! Want some grilled fish? " MinYoung Father bent down to Kyungsoo's eye level and offered him, who was on the verge of crying. Kyungsoo nodded furiously while pouting and took the fish. 

" MinYoung. It isnt very nice of you to leave your cousin like that " MinYoung's father scolded her in a calm voice but still Kyungsoo showed his tongue this time and happily continued eating his food. 

" neh appa. " MinYoung nodded and her father patted her head and gave her a saber tooth necklace. " Here MinYoung dear, our advance birthday gift for you... " he whispered and smiled at MinYoung, the resemblance of  MinYoung's smile and her father's was very close. " Bring out the cake!! " her father ordered and ChanYeol's mother did. " happy advance birthday Minyoung! " was written on the cake. The day went by with full of happiness and laughters. And in that moment MinYoung just wished to stay like that forever. That Day there were genuinely happy. That day she wished to live forever. That day was the best one she had

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note: Hello readers!! My update for this week~ I'll add another later or by next week the continuous of chap. 17. So how did my Intrams go?? It was awesome. My 200meter dash, I won as champion and also on my Volleyball team. Daebak!!