Chapter 30

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 

 

 

" Hahahahahah haha.. Oh My gosh.. Hahaahhah " 

" oh shut up ChanYeol " I grumbled under my breath as he continued laughing hysterically while I'm reading in the library.

" Seriously Young? You think he's gay? Pffftt hahahah" His volume could have increased if it wasn't for the livrarian who hushed him up

" yes. So now shut it " 

" oh my gosh.. Hha " He straightend up after wiping some of his non existing tears. " What have this poor fella ever done to you?? " 

" Nothing Ofcourse. Just some few observations. " 

" observations you say? Should I tell Baek about your opinion on his uality? " ChanYeol leaned abit closer to me and said this in a teasing tone

" you dare and I swear you'll never see light again " I threatened him. He smiled cheekily at me.

" Oh speaking of the devil, here he comes. "

" Oh! Here you guys are! " Baekhyun rushed towards us. What caught my attention was that he was all messed up and a look of worried is plastered all over his.. .. Uhm.. Face. Yes. Face " You gotta come and see this quick! " 

" Baekkie if this is another joke of that room.. I swear we'll abandon you. " ChanYeol looked at Baekhyun as if he have no time for his jokes. I shrugged in response.

" what??... Hey! Since when-- No!! Really You need to come!!! Immediately!! " He grabbed both our wrist and drag us out of the library.

" Yah! Byun Baekhyun!! My textbook!! " I tried pulling away from his grip but dam he's presitent.

" You can get that later! But now isn't the time!!! " 

" Y-Yah! What happens if someone steals it, huh? " I looked at ChanYeol who wasn't even struggling to breakfree from the hold and just go with it.

" seriously Baek. Where are we going? " 

" We're almost there! Shush " I looked at my surrounding while still being dragged. We're heading to the main halls. As we were approaching, I spot a couple of Students running towards a large crowd which is surrounding something.. Or more like someone.. These students were all chanting and roaring in amusement, some even had their phones out. What a bunch of Pest. Ttsschk. 

" Seriously Baekhyun.. What do you want us to do he- " My sentence was cut short when an uproar sounded

" Take it back! ! ". ? Hah, he got affected by a girl? Pathetic.

" or what? You'll go running back to your mama and cry like a little ? " The crowd went wild and wwoooss and boos were exchanged. Such a  sas. Wait a sec.. Thinking about it.. I know that voice! No Way... 

" Should we report this or something?? " Baekhyun whispered to me. We were still standing in a good few feet away from the crowd. I just stared at him unsure lf what to do

" W-wha- Hey! Don't get me angry " the guy Threathend. 

" wwooo. I'm so scared " the girl mocked again.

" Are you thinking wha I'm thinking? No! Lets get nearer! " Chanyeol immediately let go of me and try to get in the crowd. As We got closer. I couldn't tell the girl's face yet since her back was facing us,

" YYYAAAAHHHH!!! " The guy rushed forward and ready to punch a girl in the face. * No manners seriously, thats a girl. * But the girl swiftly avoided it by just pushing her head to the right as the guy's fist went to her left.

" oo.. Too slow " She digging her own grave now. The guy's face turned red in anger and readied himself to throw another punch when that girl wrapped her left hand on the guy's hanging fist and secured it. She then twisted it and throw a punch on the guy's face.  

" YYYAAAHHH AACCKK!! " the guy shouted in pain as he stumbled. Now observing the girl, she isn't wearing the proper uniform. Troublemaker. But oddly she reminds me of someone. She had a striking stunning Blond hair and a tall figure with milky complexion. She stood in playful kind of arrogant pose. 

" Come here baby~ " she teased the guy more. i could have sweared I saw smoke coming out of that guy's ears and nose. 

The guy was about to get up and throw more punches when suddenly " Wwoohh!!! Okay GuYS!! I think we saw enough!! " ChanYeol Spoke loudly and everyone suddenly shut up, looked at him judgingly. I felt like meltng. I too also saw Baekhyun face-palming himself. As if in sync, both me and Baekhyun slowly looked up at the giant. Dam. 

" Yah! Park ChanYeol! You idiot" I half whispered and half shouted at him " Why must you eve- " 

" Park Channie!! MinYoungie!! " I immediately shut up as I turned my head to the center of the crowd. Yup. I guessed it right. 

" Jung SooJung?!! " Chanyeol & Me shouted in  union.


 

 

AN : here's theupdate guys. May not be so long but yah.. Hahaha anyway My bday just came by at 26 January XD Infinite H!!! ㅋㅋㅋ and I recieved a new skateboard and money hahaha but yah theres still more to go. Anyway just lettting you all know I'm stll alive