Chapter 9

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 

 

MinYoung's P.O.V

 

* Finally that freaking bell rang * I sighed in Content as the final bell for today rang. I packed up my things and headed out the door when a hand gripped my shoulder gently, it gave me quick heart attack.The hand felt warm like ChanYeol.

" You Know You dont have to scare me like that Yeol... You can just say my- " i cut myself off as I got a glimpse of such pretty hand ( probably prettier than mine ) defienately not ChanYeol's. I turned around completely and see a bewildered Baekhyun.  

" oh... What do you want? " My normal stoic face around him returned. He looked taken aback slightly but quickly recovered 

" I-I I uhh.. I mean yo-you left your Book. " I raised an eyebrow on how he stattered. He cleared his throat and repeated what he said.

" oh-kay. Thanks. " and i started walking again.

" hey wait! " he catched up with me. " Do you have shift today? " he asked. Yes. He do know i work part time because of last week's incident when We were haeding home, ChanYeol distracted me with him talking about aniamls like Lion and this got me off-guard about Baekhyun. i mean I didnt expect him to follow us all the way. So when we arrived at the Cafe and i was greeted by my co-worker. She told me about my extra shift that night because of the other co-worker had. A day off. And that probably gave Bawkhyun the idea that i work there. So when my co-worker questioned me about Baekhyun and ChanYeol being customers, thats what hit me. And. Now here we are, him freely talking/ questioning me anout it and I dont even give a .

" Yah. " well thats one lie. Hmm. At least he dont know about my day shifts. I just lied to him so i can get rid of him and some more ChanYeol went ahead of us because he had tummy crap during the last 3 periods which is Math. And to add it up, he was just lying, he really hated math and he would go to this level to even lie to the teacher so he could head home and sleep. That giant.

Baekhyun looked disappointed, " is that so? Should i send you off? "

" Why would you do that. No need. I can just go by myself. And some more look at the time. " i looked around and hell, we're the only two in this corridoor. The sky showed orange-pink color meaning that dark will soon kick in. " You probably needed to be home. Now shoo. I'll go by myself. " he looked down and just nodded weakly. 

" well then. Take care of yourself hmm? " and with that he left. Gosh that Kid. Do he really think we're that close to actually be caring to each other. I watch his retreating figure and when I know he already left. I put on my headset and played " Replay " by SHINee. I waled a little around the campus just to kill a nit more time. I was slightly dancing with my feet as the song went to its chorus. I love this song. I always danced this infront of ChanYeol before that bastared left. And there i just gave in. I danced. Somewhere near the 2nd chorus, i heard laughing from my left. I immediately know who that is. With that same deep voice i hear from the age of 14 until now. I immediately shot him a look and and closer to me.

" hey~ just continue will you? Its been so long since you got to dance that. Or maybe dance that with me watching. You still haven't lose your touch. " he pinched my cheek and I just shot out my tongue. He chuckled and patted my head. " So will you dance it again? " he questioned but i just gave him a stoic face 

" No " he chuckled at my answer and turned me while putting an arm around my shoulder. 

" well then, Lets just head home okay, I found a new game for us " I gave him an excited look and we walked home.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

 

I entered my mansion with a disappointment. Their not home again i suspect. *They we're never home what do you expect* my brain told me

" Young Master, you're home. Would you like something to eat? " Mrs.Choi, the head maid, asked.

" no thanks. " i left her and entered my room. I sighed as i laid down on my comfy but cold bed. I closed my eys for a. Minute when there was a knock at my door. 

" come in " i addressed. Mrs. Choi entered.

" young Master there is a phone call for you. From your Father " she bowed and left. I picked up the phone lazily knowing that it would just be another boring meeting.

" Baekhyun. Get ready in 15 minutes and there will be a limosine for you now go! " he ordered.

" but Appa-nim i don't feel well " 

" Neither will my company will if you dont come so go! " he ordered more aggressively and hanged up. I got off the bed amd prepared myself for the boring meeting.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR's Note:   So this is just a short update and soon there will be a new P.O.V up. So watch out. Outta here