Chapter 12

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

"Grrrhhh... " I grunted The Moment I arrived home after the useless meeting. I looked at the watch and it said 3am. "Useless thing. Now I only have two hours of sleep and I havent even prepared for bed. He didnt even appreciate my presence there so why should I continue attending those useless meetings?... " I continue to nag as I walked up the stairs and prepared myself for school. 

Two hours later...

"Rrrrrriiiiinnnngggg" goes the alarm and I dont have the energy to even shut it off so I let it pass. "Rrrriiiinnnnggg!!!!" Goes the clock once more.

" Oh who am I kidding??!! I cant stand it anymore!!! " I shouted annoyed at the annoying clock who ruined my sleep and slammed the top of it so it would shut up. "Aahhh... Finally silence..." I told myself, pleased with the silence so I could return to sleep. I was enjoying my 3-5mins sleep until someone knocked on my door.

" master, Its time for School.. If You Do Not Wish Me To Report this to your mother then please do prepare yourself now and breakfast is ready too. " ahhh... Its No other than My Head Maid, Yoonhee, the fiercest and most strict maid of all. Even though her name sounds girlish, she's totally not. When I was 12, I slacked one time on a Monday Morning and that caused to me to be late. Well because I was Late, I wasnt able to eneter the campus so I called Yoonhee to come over, and boom she did her magic, She nag all the way and lectured the guard about the importance of school and all. Because of her continuos nagging, the guard felt extremely guilty and let me in without any catch. I once heard too that Yoonhee always got the 1st award everytime she joins a debating contest and was proven true when I met her colleague at the age of 15. At the age of 16, I was too lazy to even get up and get ready for school so she splashed me the water from the new added flower vase and I tell you, it was so freaking cold. So I guess you already have the picture but just saying. And Now I'm in the shower Thinking about my past. I guessed I took too much time that the mpment i arrived at the dinning hall, Maid YoonHee looked pissed as ever.

" Yah! Master Baekhyun! What took you so long??? Now You only have 20mins before the gates at your school closes!!! And it takes you around 10-15mins to arrive-... " she continued her nagging but I was too sleepy to even finish what she just said and I only ate One toast and drank up the fresh milk. Hmm... The milk makes me want to sleep again. 

"Master!!! " she shouted at me and this causes me to return back to reality. "Faster You only have 15mins Now!!!" And so I got up and went to my bathroom upstairs and brushed my teeth before grabbing my bag and heading to my limousine. Its really took me 10mins to arrive at the school and yes, I run to the gate before it closes. 

"Phew~ that was close!" I panted as I entered the main hall and headed to my classroom. The moment I arrived, The girls immediately drooled at the sight of me. Seriously am I that handsome that made them drool for me? I made my way to my seat only to see that MinYoung was giving me a glare. What did I do This Time??? 

" Hey! Do you Know The school rules or what? " she scolded me, " You arent supposed to let that tie of yours hang loosely and your hair must be arranged properly" oh so this is why those girls are drooling for me but why isnt she affected??... Oh yah, *Man-Hater Baekhyun, Man-Hater* I reminded myself.

"oh. Come On Youngie~ loosen up, Don't he look hot?" ChanYeol Protested as I combed my hair. I looked at hime weirdly as if saying 'Are You Sure You're not Gay?'

"No." Was all she said and ChanYeol could just pout. After finishing arranging myself and I finally sat down, The teacher then entered minutes after I sat down and the class started.

I didnt know what happened before the bell rang. I'm serious, I think I fell asleep. Oh no.. Hope the teachers didnt saw me. But when I looked up the teacher was standing infront of my desk with crossed arms

"Mr.Byun dont you think its rude of you to fall alseep during My class?!" Shoot why did I even fell asleep during her time? She's the worst teacher if you get her pissed. "But since I heard that you had to attend a meeting last night, I'll let it pass" 

"h-how did y-you know?? " I asked totally suprised by what she said. First she became kind and now she knows stuffs about me. 

"Your maid informed the whole staffs about it so just go now before I change my mind" she told me. I immediately packed my stuffs and headed.

*Thank Goodness Yoonhee... I'm so grateful. I should really start appreciating you this time.* I told myself mentally. I walked up to the cafeteria tryimg to spot ChanYeol and MinYoung but they weren't there. * Where could they be??* i questioned myself, then suddenly I remembered about how MinYoung likes the library so much. ChanYeol probably came along because I'm not there for him to do some 'fun stuffs'. I headed to the library and yes I was right, they were there. Minyoung head deep in one book while ChanYeol was soon to drift of to sleep cuz of boredom until he saw me. He immediately got energized and wemt up to me, almost hugging me as if we didnt meet for years.

"MinYoung!" ChanYeol called out loudly which caused hiim glares from the people who got disturbed, MinYoung is included. MinYoung snapped the book close and walked up to ChanYeol

"Well Well Well if itsn't the boy who fell alseep .. So did you get detention??" She mocked me. 

"Well actually no." I rubbed my neck, emberrased. ChanYeol patted my shoulder trying to encourage me

"Well we should head back now. Recess is about to end and we should stop woth the 'wells', today isnt well day" ChanYeol jokingly said.

During lunch, ChanYeol gave this Energy drink which caused me to stay awake the whole day and even Night. I didnt even get a blink of sleep because of it. If ChanYeol did this on purpose, I'll defientately get back on him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Noter: hey guys. Well the movie ended earlier than expected. I just edited this chapter. Not related: ahhh our aquintance is next week. I feel screwed . I hate dresses slrs. Anyway thanks for the subs. And the upvotes! >_< i appreciate them. Lots of love - author