Chapter 17

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 

Min young's P.O.V

 

 

      The weekend quickly arrived and before I knew it, Minji dragged me out of my sleep and nagg about how I forget that we were going out with Kyungsoo today. 

" yah!! Eonnie!!! How can you actually forget that we're going with Kyungsoo oppa today? I mean, I kept on talking about since last night.. So how!? "

I was brushing my teeth lazily as she contiuned nagging. " yah yah. Stop okay. I get it. I'm sorry.. " 

" Aish.. Just hurry up. We're suppose to meet them at 1pm " I just nodded before she left. I washed up after and wore casual clothes and now we're waiting here on the bus stop heading to the zoo.

" Eonnie! I'm so excited! I haven't chat with JongIn Oppa for months now... Oh how I wish we are just neighbours like Chan Yeol oppa. " she blabbered and spazz about many things she want to do with JongIn. Yes, my little sister has a huge crush on JongIn since she was young. I think it was love at first sight. She was 10 and he was 11, when ChanYeol brought JongIn to us for introduction. Concidentally Kyungsoo and Minji too was with me that time. When we we're playing catch MinJi fell and scratched her elbow. So JongIn being a gentleman he was at that young age, took care of MinJi's scrapped elbow. So thats how she started liking him there. She told me about it once and admitted she fell in love the moment she saw JongIn.

"Oh MinYoung! " Someone shouted, I looked to my left and saw Baekhyun approaching us. when he got nearer, he smiled and questioned. " Hey, Minji, where are you both going to? " he took a sit beside mine 

" Zoo. " I said in a monotone voice. 

" really? Well I'm also heading there. ChanYeol asked me to meet up with him. How about you? Why are you going there? "

" To Know which type of animal you are. " I sarcastically said. He frowned at my reply

" hehe. Aniya Baekhyun Oppa, we're going there to meet up with Kyungsoo oppa, JongIn oppa, and ChanYeol oppa, " MinJi corrected. " so I guess you'll be going with us? " she showed her cheeky smile

" yes I guess. Wait how old are you to actually keep on calling them oppa? " Baekhyun questioned

" eh? Well I'm a 95 liner " 

" oh really?, you look pretty mature though "

" Will I take that as a good thing or a bad thing? " Minji frowned in confusion

" depends on you "

" Hey What Does that even mea- " she was cut short when the bus came

When we arrived there, ChanYeol and company was already there checking out the monkeys which are located infront of the gates. 

" Oh Minyoung, Minji-shi! " Kyungsoo waved at us. " Baekhyun too "

Minii immediately ran in to hug Kyungsoo and smiled at JongIn cutely.the usual Minji. " Lets go? " I said as we started walking. So JongIn, Minji and Kyungsoo was leading and us three was at the back.

" woah Look!! " Chanyeol excited looked around like a five years old kid then ran ahead leaving me with Baekhyun. 

" so uhm.. How many times have you came here? " Baek trying to start a convo

" very rarely. Last time was last two years ago. You? " I went with the flow

" ah. Probably last summer " 

Along the way we went by a souvenir shop selling all types of native like stuffs. I was looking a saber tooth necklace and it reminded me of childhood when I first saw him... Why am I even thinking about that jerk??  

" like it? " Baekhyun asked as he neared me. I shrugged not wanting him to get ideas of buying me It. Cause even though I say no, He'll still probably buy it.

" oh okay , lets go we might be left behind by them " he gestured towards the four who was busy making fun of an life size statue of a bear. I nodded and approached them

" hey mind if I use the restroom for a while? " I excused myself before I looked for the restroom.

After exiting the restroom and tried looking for the way back, I unconsciously find myself somewhere we haven't went to,

" hey babe are you lost? Come follow us, we'll accompany you " a e confidently asked me.

" no thanks. I don't need es like you. " 

" hey we're just trying to help here right? " the e's friends said.

" well excuse I dont need it so bounce. " The e put his hand on my shoulder.

" just come on, we'll help you "

" get your hands off me! " I warned in a very deadly icy voice.

" ooh babe is trying to be fierce " the e tightened his grip. In one swish movement I got his whole body tring to bend as I bend his arm.

" what are you lookin at. Get her! " he demanded his friedm to.

I put up my legs as he approached (ran up to ) me, this cause me to kick hi stomach as he ram to me. How dumb. I punced the pedo's back neck causing him to loseconsciousness. His friend though got up and tackled me as he put out his pocket knife.

" domt move or I'll cut you! " he warned me. With this I swish my lower left foot in between his two feets and caused jim to fall i immediately got the knife and throw it. Before I left, I pinched somewhere near their neck which causes someone to lookw consciousness. 

" oh my... " i turned behind facing a very shocked and suprised Baekhyun..

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR's note : i'm sorry if I cant update as much as last time cuz of our imtrams so yah. I'll see you soon though