Chapter 19

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 


Baekhyun's P.O.V

 

       I waited for MinYoung on a bench as the others were running around the place as they look for more interesting things nearby. 

 " Yah!!! Baekhyun!! Come on here! Look around! " ChanYeol suggested or shouted from afar. 

" uhhmm. Okay.. " but instead of going to the direction towards where they were, I decided to go somewhere else where the white tigers where located at. Weird thing about that place is that nobody was there. I looked at my watch and then I noticed that we have been there for 6 hours now. I looked around and it was almost the time when the sky turned pinkish. " I should return... " I exclaimed to myself.

" get your hands off me! " a voice shouted from near by. I stopped on my tracks as. I noticed that voice.. It sounds just like " Min young! " I ran towards where the voices came from.

" ooh babe is trying to be fierce " an unknown voice said as I got nearer. This caused my blood to boil in anger and digust. I'm so gonna kill that guy whoever touch. Minyoung!! I swear in my mind. When I get where they were I was completely baffled. MinYoung stood there bending the guy's arm as the guy grunt in pain. 

" what are you lookin at. Get her! " the guy comanded his friend. This got me back to reality. Oh no he won't! I ran nearer to them but I stopped when the excat moment MinYoung Raised her legs pointing at the guy as the guy ran up to her. The man tried stopping but to late because he got kicked squared on the stomach. My mouth opened wide as I saw what's happening infront of me. MinYoung hit the neck of the guy , who she was bending the arm off, in one swiftt moment and the guy immediately lose consciousness. My mouth got wider. Suddenly the remaining guy grab her and threatened to cut her with his knife. But Min young was too skilled and swipped her feet between his and kick one of his legs, this caused the guy to fall. She punched him one more time and she pinched the huys neck which cause the lose of consciousness. My mouth got even more wider if that was possible.  

" oh my... " I couldn't think of anything to say. She turned towards my direction looking cool as ever then she just raised an eyebrow as if nothing happened. " what? That was self defence! " She said as she approach me.

" bu-but. You-yo- m-managed to defeat those two guys!?? " I sounded gay as ever but  i was really in shock. 

" yah yah. Can we go back now? " 

I furiously shook my head to get the shock away and I didn't know why but I took her hand and placed my other hand on her cheeks. She suddenly stiffened.

" are you alright??? " I caressed her cheeks gently while truning them left and right. I also grip her hands more securely. It took her 3minutes to reply back.

" I-I'm F-fine.... " MinYoung took my wrist as she slowly pushed it away. 

" Alright then.. " I gently said as I guide her back to where the others were.

" Woah! Hyung! You're already dating Min Young noona?? " JongIn joked the moment they arrived,

" uhmm.. Why would I be dating her?? " I looked confused

" um. Duh. You're holding hands! " JongIn joked somemore. My eyes got wider and looked at our hands. We are holding hands. I immediately let go.

" hhuuhh!! Noo!! You got it all wrong!! " I tried explaining between JongIn's remark like "Oh my gosh.. Kyungsoo hyung.. You told me once the opposite gender holds hands their dating, right?! So is Baekhyun and MinYoung dating??? "  Kyungsoo and Minji just laughed. MinYoung just showed a poker face. Little did they know that ChanYeol was furios from jealosuly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

MinYoung's P.O.V 

 

            I looked at Baekhyun's brown eyes which show genuine caring that I last saw from somewhere when I was young but I couldn't remember. I was stunned and confused at the same time. His hands felt warm and suprisingly fitted well with my hands. It was like I was lured into his eyes and I didnt want to look anywhere else but at those hazel brown eyes. When suddenly reality hit me when I heard the roar of the tigers nearby.. 

 " I-I'm f-fine.. " I took his hands which was caressing my cheeks and let them fall down on his sides. 

" Alright then. " He guided the way back, not knowing that I was enjoying the warmth his hands brought me. 

Later that night, when MinJi was fast asleep, I kept tossing and turning. I looked at my hands feeling cold and empty without Baekhyun's.. Wait. What am I thinking?? I tried closing my eyes when The face of Baekhyun appeared. No! I abruptly open my eyes. I can't let this happen!! I closed my eyes again, but tighter this time.. And sometime I fell in deep slumber.

   There were a tree with a swing on it and a meadow surrending. 

" where am I .... " I looked around the place and finally looked down at myself. I was wearing a dress, a white sunday's best dress. It was like my feet was on autopilot and it brought me at the tree. Suddenly a boy came out from it. Literally out of the tree. " What kind of dream is this?? " I muttered to myself. " Hyunie!! " A liitle girl ran across me. I was stunned at the girl. She looked so beautiful at such a young age, with pretty locks which are just like mine. " oh Min. Min! " The boy who literally came out of the tree said. They looked like around the age of 5. " come sit here " well that boy is pretty matured to talk like that. Wait this is a dream! Anything can happen. The girl sat down and showed a blinding smile. Literally blinding!!  For a moment I coudnt see when darkness suddenly enveloped and I was facing Baekhyun in a dimmed room. He looked beaten. I tried approaching him, but when he looked up, My heart skipped a beat. He looked like he was punched merciless. Scared was plastered on his face.  

" SomeOn help Me!!! " He shouted in despair. " Anyone!!?? " MinYoung pitied his state and tried to touch him but the moment she touched his cold skin, a gun shot was heard. Beakhyun's eyes immediately widened and suddenly his eyes roll back amd he soon fell.

"Baekhyun!!!! " MinYoung ran up to him and caress his head. Blood oozing out of his stomach. " Om My gosh!!! Baekhyun!!! " the surrounding change into a dead meadow, same with the one before but now its just dead. It was autumn. The difference was infront of the tree laid a tombstone written ' Park Baekhyun , Loving Prince and Son ' MinYoung frowned at the name. " Park Baekhyun...? " suddenly she heard ruffling of leaves behind and a girl who looks excatly like her but with more matured features went up to the grave.

" Hyunie.... Mianhe!!! Mianhe!!! " the woman fell to her knees and cried out in grieve and despair and so much saddness that MinYoung couldn't describe. She watched for what felt like hours until the woman got a dandelion from her bag and placed it on top of Baekhyun's grave. She said some prayers and wish. The wind blew away the petals of the Dandelion.  

" Hyunie-ah... See... I know you're that wind. You heard my prayers right? Rest well... My prince.. " She slowly got up and the moment she turned to Minyoung's direction, the woman got a shocked face 

" Eonnie! eonnie!! Eonnie!! " MinJi's voice came out of the Woman's mouth. MinYoung frowned in confusion. The woman gripped her shoulder and finally Me awoken. 

" Hhaaaahhh!!! " I screamed as she woke up in cold sweat and shewas panting really hard. 

" Eonnie gwenchana?? " MinJi look concerned. 

" I'm f-fine. Just nightmares " I reassured her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: double update!! Anyway thats for this week's update. i might add more if i have time. Kekeke. Btw if you all notice I put a * meaning its a memory or flashback okay,