Chapter 28

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

 

ChanYeol & I stood outside the guidance office with our hands held high above us.

" that was so stupid of us seriously Channie " 

" I know right. We should have checked the coast first and kept that Hayoung's trap shut "

I nodded in agreement, my arms were getting tired so I turned back to look inside the room where the teacher was supposively watching but he wasn't. Hehe chance to rest a bit, I was almost hestitantly putting my hands down,

 

*flashback*

" skipping now are we Mr. Baek & Mr. Park? " 

* just dam this women. * " O-oh ani! Hayoung-sshi " I quickly answered, as I think I heard a smal growl immiting from ChanYeol 

" really? Haha I'm just kidding oppa! " wha the heck? O-oppa?

" what are you doing here Hayoung? " ChanYeol somehow spatted at her but she seemed to ignore it.

" the same reason why you two are here? " she smiled, in a knida flirty way. Ew. " Can I stay with you two? " 

" I don't think we're on that relationship to actually let you join us now are we? " ChanYeol impatiently answered

Talk about sass on this guy. Sheesh

" Come on Baek! Lets go back " He grabbed my wrist and drag me back downstairs. 

" y-yah Oppa!! " She annoying yelled as we turned back.

But the exact moment ChanYeol opened the door, someone almost rushed to ge hold of the door. He stood there dumbfounded and so did we.

" Woah! W-what?! Yah!!! What are you punks doing here?!!! " Its no other than our  P.E teacher. What to do? We both gave him our sheepish smile but he looked at us with disgust. " Detention you two!! "

" Get that smile off your faces Mr. Baek & Mr. Park "  and we really did as told. So much for the food.. " well? Get going now you two! " none of us moved until he grabbed the ear of ChanYeol & mine and dragged us to the office. The whole corridoor was filled with our beggings & whimpers as we pass by.

* Back *

" urghh.. My arms are aching!!! " ChanYeol complained with eyes shut but kept his hands held high, I took another look at the window and suprisngly the teacher wasn't there anymore.

" The coast's clear. You can put it down now " I whispered to him. He opened one eye with a grin and turned back to check it himself. 

" Finally! " He moaned as he started massaging his arms abit. 

" hey you still want the food? " I pulled out the two snicker from before and handed him one. He gave the smile that says ' Thank You You're The Best! ' 

" You know next time we skip classes, let's find our hideout. " ChanYeol said in between his chewing.

" Yah we defienately should " I nodded. Silence enveloped us until ChanYel face sjkws the ' I have a brilliant idea ' face

" Or how about the abandoned classroom at the far east lf the campus " I thought about for awhile until it suddenly clicked.

" Y-You mean that classroom that is rumored to be haunted?! " He nodded with excitement " A-are you crazy ChanYeol? They said that a girl hung herself in the very same classroom! " 

He looked at me with slight disappointment " Oh come on Baekkie!! You actually believe those rumors? Never have I heard of a girl hunging herself there in the school history? Let's give it a try! " 

" B-but t-they s-said that they heard footsteps there before when they passed by it! They even heard a sob! " I stared at him at horror as my story didn't scare him but only gave him more motivation. What have I gotten myself into? 

" I don't care what they say! You're going there no matter what! We'll give that place some life! " He said in full motivation. Oh no. 

" B-but can you check out that place first? " 

" Nope! " He grabbed both my shoulders " You will go there first alone! Fear must be faced with bravery! " 

" WHAT!? N-NO WAY I'M GOING IN THERE ALONE WITHOUT YOUR INSPECTION!! " I detest fully but he just seemed like he doesn't give a care and continued eating

* SLAM * We both jolted in surprise. Chanyeol choke on his snicker bar and hitted his chest multiple times, I still hate his idea but he's still my friend, I patted his back

" Yah! When did I told the two of you to put down those hands and eat?!! Hmm!!? " The P.E Teacher nagged " up up they go! " He yelled 

We both put it up in an instant when he finished his nagg.

" Listen Baek. I'll make a deal with you. If you go in there alone, it will mean that you're not scaredy cat who loves to believe rumors around! You're a wimp if you declined this offer too! " 

" What?! Are you serious? "

" does this face loks like its kidding? " He was to put down his hand to point at his face but another slam came from behind us. " damm that guy "

" Fine. I'll do it " where did this confudence came from?! No take back your word. Take it back! He looked at me with content 

" very well. Mr Byun Baekhyun! Theres no taking back of words now! " I think I just wished for my death wish..

 

 

 

Author's Note 

Hey Readers! I'm so sorry I didn't update in such a long time! Kinda busy the whole two or less months! But guess wht! Its already our Christmas Break!! Woo!! So know what it mean? More updates! Haha thank you for the wait! I'll write chapter 30 soon. Watch out for a longer chap!