Chapter 24

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 

 

One day, MinYoung was heading back home when she remembered about the groceries she was told to buy.

" Life always gives lemons... But I'll squeeze it in the eyes of life " MinYoung always liked that saying. As she always can relate to the lemon thing. She had wanted to give up life at times but this is her motivation to keep pushing through so are her family. She walked tiredly towards the grocery mall while reading through the  grocery list when she suddenly bumped to someone and caused that person to drop his/her food on the floor and so does that person's phone and so with her grocery list

" Oh My Gosh! I'm so so sorry!! " MinYoung bowed 90 degrees amd bent down to pick up the food (apples) that had fallen. 

" I'm really really sorry " she continued apoplogizing without looking up. The person bent down and took his phone and placed it in his hands while his other hand stopped MinYoung from collecting the apples.

" It's okay.. No big deal " The voice is familiar to MinYoung and when she looked up, she was right, it was Baekhyun. 

" Oh! W-what are you doing here? " She questioned as she picked up 3 of the 6 apples that fell. Baekhyun picked up the remaining 3 and put them in his paperbag. He smiled at her and pointed his finger to the paperbag. MinYoung wanted to slap herself for her ignorance. " oh yah... " 

" And you must be here to get your groceries right? " MinYoung nodded " Want me to help? " Baekhyun offered with a smile. 

" No need. I can handle.. " MinYoung said sternly. Baekhyun just shook his head and picked up a piece of paper on the floor. MinYoung's eyes widened at the realization.

" Well, I will because this is pretty much alot and where would my manners be if I let you do it alone? " Baekhyun said as he looked through her list.  

" But I said there's no need right. " She stubbornly replied and continued walking

" Well, I'm still going. Anyway. " He followed her 

" What for? "

" I forgot to buy my... Umm. Tea! " Baekhyun made up excuses which caused MinYoung to scoff. " Yeah right.. " She ignored him and continued heading to the grocery. He put his apples in the " Retrieve and deposit " counter and ran after MinYoung

She took a basket and immediately put 2 cabbages nearby and some carrots. Baekhyun watched close by and when MinYoung put down the basket to pick some tomatoes, He immediately took the opportunity and picked up the basket. The moment she turned behind, Baekhyun was smiling like a little kid who was very proud.

" So now I have it, let's go? " HWhy ie opened his other arm as a courting gesture but was rejected as MinYoung passed by, uninterested.

" So you want to carry it around? Okay let's go. Hurry up " She bossed him and this caused him to pout.

They passed by a try out food stall and the ahjumma who was selling them offered both of them.

" Ahh.. You two look so cute together. You're lucky to have such a fine man " She complimented MinYoung. MinYoung almost spit out the food from shock. She started coughing because of this and Baekhyun have to pat her back.

" No.. Pl-please don't get this wrong ahjumma.. We-we're j-just frie- " She was cut short when the lady responded her " ano need to explain Dear. Even if you're not yet. You'll be soon "  

She just bowed for she know that the conversation is silly and left. When she's almost done with the groceries, she remembered something. 

" oh can you get me some milk and meet me in the meat section " She commanded him before she left. Baekhyun shrugged. When he reached the dairy section, he observed the milk and took a bottle. He carefully put it in the basket and that's when he felt he's being watched. He shook his head and let out a sigh. 

" Show yourself.. " he commanded, His father's best butler and Baekhyun's loyal male servant, Kim Myungsoo, stepped out behind the shelf of wines.

" Master.. " Myungsoo bowed 90 degrees infront of Baekhyun who now wore his ' face '

" What brings you here? "

" your father have asked me to bring you back to the company for there will be a meeting later on. He seemed annoyed so if you mind sir.. " Myungsoo explained

Baekhyun sighed and know he have to obey his father or else who knows what he might do. " But..it's already getting unfair that even my personal time is getting taken away for the company " he said to himself in a unadible voice in order for Myungsoo not to hear his whines.

" Very well. As soon as my acquiantance arrives, I'll explain her the matter and favor me one thing, to bring her back to her destination or just help her as I go. understood? " Baekhyun commanded the loyal butler. 

" I understood sir. " Myungsoo nodd and waited for the return of MinYoung. In about a minute after, MinYoung arrived with a confused look for another man was with Baekhyun.

" Min! I'm really sorry but I can't bring you back to your house. " Baekhyun's ' mode' off and was replaced with this cheerful one. Myungsoo smirked at this attitude of his master. " This is Kim Myungsoo.. My.. very close friend and we happened to be here.. hey um.. Myung. can you help my friend get the grocery done? I have some other stuffs to do. important. " on the last part, Baekhyun looked at MinYoung with apologetic eyes.

" Hey.. It's okay. no need your help. I can do it. really. oh and nice to meet you Kim Myungsoo? " Minyoung greeted. and Myungsoo bowed a little but stopped himself to not cause any weirdness. 

" I insist. A girl like you should not be alone at times like this. " Myungsoo went with the act

" Well it's settled? I'm really sorry Minyoung.. and take care of her Myung! " Baekhyun started heading to the parking lot where his car and driver waited. 

" b-but.. "

" Come on now, MinYoung.. let's get that paid and we can get going " MinYoung sighed and followed Myungsoo. *It's gonna be awkward on the way to my house then * she thought to herself

 


 

Author's Note: Yehet. double update this week? :3 and the BTS fic. I already made a temporarily poster.. :D And chapter will be on it's way soon when I have time away from school. continue supporting this fic and feel free to comment and vote :S why is sit and reach getting harder for me nowadays??.. Anyway enjoy`