Chapter 16

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

 

After that one coincidental meeting in the grocery mall with the cousins of MinYoung and ChanYeol, here we are in a local public beer house, this should probably be my second time being in a public beer house.

" Ahh, ChanYeol, how's MinYoung-sshi?? " D.O asked after taking a sip from his beer

"MinYoung? Well as the same old MinYoung, she never changed. " ChanYeol answered

" Really? Well I thought she changed for a second... " D.O momentarily grew silence and suddenly looked up at me " Then what is he doing with you?" he pointed me an accusing finger. 

"Me? What about me? " I pointed to myself wondering if they had a mental conversation. D.O just nodd and retreat his finger.

" Him? Well, He's kinda uhmm... A friend at school. He's mine and MinYoung's seatmate so we kinda took him in. " ChanYeol explained. D.O and Kai, who was sitting across us, observed me intently like I was some type of foreign species 

" And MinYoung Noona agreed to you have Baekhyun?" Kai blurts out of nowhere. ChanYeol just nodded. Kai shrugged as if he understand something

" So Baekhyun, care to introduce yourself to us? " D.O asked me

" uh.. Oh ofcourse. Um My name is Byun Baekhyun. 19 years old uuhh moved here a week before classes starts-" 

" Moved? " Kai asked as he drinks his beer

" uh yes. From Gangnam " I simply stated

" Are you freaking Kidding us?!! " Kai exclaimed shocked a ever while coughing because of the sudden out burst ans D.O eyes grew extra larger ( if theres even a size like that ) Chanyeol just shrug as if expecting this answer.

" wait so you're a rich kid? Then why did you move here??? " D.O asked on the topic

" Well, I just didnt like the luxury life so I decided to put some hardwork in my life." Suddenly I thought that I already had the mansion here even before I did anything besides that the whole is already have maids and furnished things. So is that hard work Baekhyun? My other side of my head mocked me.

As if in unision they 'oohh' and took another sip from their drinks.

" So why are the two of you even in this area?? " ChanYeol asked them this time.

" did I forgot to mention? Well we decided to have a week away from Busan and just simply slack away here in Gwangmyeong " Kai slickly answered. D.O gave him a look. 

" That wasn't how you should have explained it! You made us sound like slackers running away from school " D.O frowned as he took another sip.

" whatever"

" Eh? So where are you gonna stay? " ChanYeol asked

" On the loft of Luhan hyung! " Kai excitedly said.

" Luhan? " I questioned " that doesn't sound korean at all."

" He's a friend of ours'. And yes, he's not Korean but still.. " Kai answered my question

" Why didn't you just bother asking me? I could have take you guys in " 

" And sleep in your living room? Uhm no thanks Chanyeol, at least Luhan hyung will give us a guest room " Kai retorted

" You seem to bias Luhan more than your own cousin " ChanYeol pouted 

" of course I would! Because Luhan Hyung won't buy me a pair of pink socks for Christmas! " 

" Hey! I didn't have time to buy gift for you and the girl I was supposed to exchange gifts for Christmas party was absent so I just gave it to you " ChanYeol explained himself

" see! Look at you, you gave me a second handed gift! " Kai coyly cried 

D.O and I chuckled in their childishness and the night went by smoothly and getting to know each other questions we're asked but I answered them in ease

 

 

MinYoung's P.O.V 

I looked up at the clock and see that its already 9pm, I've been waiting for two hours already for ChanYeol, i started waiting after I got home from my part time. Whats taking that boy so long.. 

" Eonnie!! I made made ramen while waiting for ChanYeol oppa. Come on! Lets eat " Minji called for me from the kitchen. I headed up to the kitchen counter and was hit with the smell of chicken soup.

" it smells delicious Minji-ah " I picked up one of the bowls that contained Minji's ramen and ate it.  " And it tastes delicious too" I pinched her cheeks.

" Gomawo Eonnie " she picked up her's and headed to our mini living room and ate there. I followed her and sat crossed legs beside her.

We were almost done eating when there was a knock on the door. " I'll get it! " I opened the door and was suprised to see more than just ChanYeol.

" Suprise!!! " The other two beamed. Kyungsoo ran up to me and hugged me. He rubbed my hair before letting go but was also hugged by Jong In. 

" Eonnie, what- Oh my!! Kyungsoo Oppa!!! " Minji ran up to him. Kyungsoo picked her up and twirled beofre putting her down again. 

" Oh my gosh! What are you idiots doing here?! " I immediately questioned as Jong In finally releases me and ran up to MinJi.

" We just came for a week vacation. And We missed you three so we decided to choose this place "Kyungsoo calmly replied.

" Where are you staying? " MinJi asked with excitement in her eyes. 

" at A friend of Kai's, Luhan remember him? " 

"Yah why wouldn't I?. Of course I remember him " 

And the whole night was full of happiness and welcome back mood was on.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Hey one important thing to clearify. MinYoung Hates Mens but only the mens whom she isn't fond with but this also includes her dad. So here's the update I tried to make it longer but this came up instead. Next chapter will be another memory in the past so none of you will be confuse with their relationships. This time I gave a warning >_<. Oh and wish me luck for tomorrow. I hope I can do well for my test. Fighting! Comment, subscribe and upvote if you want. I would really love it.