Chapter 27

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 

 

I stood there, glued to where I am as the two girls eye me with delight in their eyes even though they looked horribly bad on the outside, don't they mind their scratches & bruises? And who did this to them or even what happened to them? Was the question Baekhyun keep on repeating.

 

 

 

 

" o-oppa!!" One squealed and caused Baekhyun to slightly flinchcause of the suddenly high voice, because of his Headache. 

" Can you lower down your voice? " I tried saying in a not so annoyed voice but even me, myself heard that huge annoyance in it.

" oh. Sorry Oppa! " the two said in chorus, gladly

I walked back to the bed so I might sleep and hopefully this headache will be gone but it was destroyed when every once a while, there would be two squeling girls which sounded like pigs. I got angrily and glared at the two 

" can you two shut it?! " this time, I didn't try to calm myself down as the pounding in my head got worst. I groaned and lay back down and closed my eyes luckily the two didn't made too much noise so I easily managed to drift to a nap. 

I was awaken when I felt a tapping on my shoulder, I groaned and look up at the nurse, who was in her late 20's.

" what are you doing here young man? " she questioned me 

" headache. " I simply replied but the pounding isn't that painful anymore. She walked up her desk and opened her drawer which was full of medicines. I eyed her as she got a pill and a glass of water then handed it down to me. 

" here, drink " 

" thank you. " I swallowed the pill and immediately drank my water.

" what's your name, dear? " she said in an old lady's tone

" B-Byun Bakhyun " i answered and watched her write down my name on a notebook full of names.

" whats that for? "

" its a record, for all those students who have come here. " I nodded and scanned the notebook and one line caught my eye, it was the name Lee MinYoung. Eh, since when did she.. ? I gasped in the inside as i looked at her problem, multiple cuts. And the date was 6 days ago. What the.

" Do you feel better now Baekhyun-sshi?  " She handed me an excuse letter. " here, so you won't need to be put in detention. " I took it and smiled

" yes. Thank you! " I bowed politely to her and said my goodbye then left. I was heading to the classroom but my head was tempting me to just skip class and come back when it's dismissal, Yes I know thats bad but I just don't feel like it. I turn around and went to the canteen, thinking about it, I didn't had my lunch. That . 

" Hmm what to buy? " I scanned the snacks vending machine. Maybe some chocolate will do? Kit Kat. I pressed the numbers for Kit kat after dropping my coins in it. How about two? Yah I should go for two, once again I did the same  process . I went to the Drinks vending machine this time and get an appple, I know it's weird to eat chocolate while drinking Apple juice but it's just me any way. After getting all those foods, I headed for the rooftop, I heard theres a garden there. 

I have to be careful though, Teachers might just be roaming around on their free time. I tried acting less suspicious and hid the snickers in my pocket while the apple juice beneath my uniform's blazer. I was doing good so far. Jus a little bit more...

Until I heard someone cough, I turned back and I almost have an heart attak the moment I saw who it was.

" Goddam it Park ChanYeol! " I cursed unintentionally. He looked at me suprised. 

" Wow. What are you up too? You look so panicy? " He raised an eyebrow.

" umm.. The Rooftop? "

" Is that an answer or a question.? " 

" Answer Ofcourse! " I said in a more firm tone " How About you? "

" I was suppose to head to the restrooms but since you're skipping as well, might as well do he same " He showed me an innocent smile. I sighed.

" Come on, we must be as quiet as possible. And unseen "

" Ninja moves " I shook my head as he said it, he may be tallbut I swear he does have this 10 years old kid's mind.

" Yes Ninja moves " We quietly head on the adventour to the Rooftop without getting caught, moving in total sync. And luckily none of the teachers caught us. When we arrived there though, there was already a person there. I was so shocked as This person already expected usthere. Well crap


 

Hey hey! update >_< and finally my BTS fanfic is already published! I can't write long for this chapter since my Ipad is being such a itch and every time  I write thescreen will go down then up. Each letter seriously. Fine next time when I can use my laptop, I'll try making chater 29 longer. Mwuah!