Chapter 22

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 

 

 

Third Person's P.O.V

 

         During lunch was the most oddest thing to happen even though MinYoung already expected it. The cafetria bench they were sitting on was being starred and even crowded by girls.

" Uh..umm. You sure got alot if fangirls now huh? " ChanYeol gestured to Kyungsoo and JongIn while eating his sandwhich. The girls that surrounded them got noiser as JongIn showed his famous smirk. 

" I-i don't feel so comfortable now and MinJi's looking for me... I'll head on first " MinYoung whispered before pick up her tray of food and throw it away.

" Hey Wait MinYoung!! She also I asked me to follow to! " Kyungsoo too picked up his tray and ran after her. Some girls left but just a few to follow Kyungsoo.

" Should we follow them too? " JongIn looked at Kyungsoo's retreating figure. The others girls were already hating MinYoung more since she was also sitted with the new kids.

" Yah we should. " the both stood up and followed after Kyungsoo. The whole cafeteria was left with groaning of annoyance 

The moment they arrive there, ChanYeol was shocked since the fangirls was nowhere to be found and second, Baekhyun was with Kyungsoo, MinYoung and MinJi.

" oh?? Oppa? " MinJi exclaimed as she looked to the side of MinYoung who was blocking her view. She waved at them with so much joy " You're here now~ "

" Yah! MinJi-yah are you some sort of a fangirl or what. You're acting like them " MinYoung scolded her little sister for she didn't like fangirls at all. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were chuckling at how annoyed MinYoung was

" Hehe. I was acting like one? Oh I'm sorry " Minji playfully bowed.  This time it was MinYoung's turn to smile and chuckle. But just by that smile, She already became the apple of the eyes of Baekhyun.

 

 Baekhyun's P.O.V

 

 Did she just smiled? She looked like an angel, and I'm not even kidding about it. I've seen alot of girls smiling at me but she, she stood out among all of them. She looked so genuine and light hearted. I wished I brought my polariod camera and picture her in this state.. She match the weather, Autumn, with that smile of hers I bet she can be the face of any girl group but only if.. If she isn't so burdened and cold.. That reminds me.. Why is she like this? Being so distant towards new people- 

" Yah! Byun Baekhyun? What are you starring at? " Kyungsoo who was sitting beside me whispered to me which interupted my train of thoughts. I looked at him and he was looking at me with that heart-shaped smile and a raised eye brow. He does look creepy, I got to say.

" N-nothing. I-I was ju-just thinking "

" Thinking eh?? Thinking of MinYoung you mean?! " he said calmly with a teasing tone. I looked at him bewildered but he just shrugged " I'm just kidding~ but next time you space out. Make sure you look at somewhere no one is at. Pthers will think you're starring at that person " 

" uhh thanks? " 

" nope. " 

" Kyungsoo!!! Tell JongIn to stop hitting me!! " ChanYeol shouted at Kyungsoo. 

" Why would I do that? You're his cousin! " He shouted back.

" Hyung! Tell ChanYeol hyung to take back what he said!!! " JongIn half shouted and half whinned. 

" What did he even said?? " Kyungsoo asked. JongIn's face turned blank and with this ChanYeol laughed harder than ever. Kyungsoo just face palmed when the younger attacked with much more force at ChanYeol.

Baekhyun watched as Kyungsoo tries stopping the two and when he catch a glimpse of the girls, MinYoung was nudging MinJi while the latter was red as a tomato.

*Is this how it feels like to become a normal person without any burden? * He asked himself as he let out a light hearted laugh. * I wish this would last longer *

 

 

MinYoung's P.O.V

 

          We ( Minji, Me, ChanYeol, Kyungsoo and JongIn ) was asked to head to the place of Kyungsoo for his mother said there was a suprise. It left like they were kids again. No worries at all.

Kyungsoo's house wasn't that far from the school so we arrived there within 10 mins.

" Omma! I'm home " Kyungsoo shouted as he ran to his room and left his bag there and then immediately returned.

" oh! Welcome home honey. Welcome to our house too " Kyung's mother gestured to us. We bowed at her.

" Is My JongInnie here already?? " an familiar voice called out. JongIn immediately perked up to where the voice came from. 

" Omma?? " He left for the kitchen. We suddenly heard a yelp from him and followed by laughters. Mrs. Kim exit the kitchen which soon followed by JongIn. 

" No time no see MinYoung and MinJi " she greeted us. We bowed again

" you too " I responeded and shook her hand and so did Minji.

" Look at you. You've grown so beautiful now! Both of you " she addedanother compliment. There was clearing of the thorat and we look at ChanYeol who smiled innocently.

" And ofcourse the most handsome prince, ChanYeol! " She patted his head while ChanYeol was bending down so JongIn's mother can pat him.

We stayed there mostly recollecting memories amd the more we recollect the more I want to see my mother more. I needed this types to get rid of all the stress I'm facing with school and work. I'm so thankful that I have this bunch of people.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note ( Important ) : do i have any A.R.M.Y readers here? Because I'm planning on making one story starring BTS. Main would be Jungkook.!