Chapter 21

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 

 

 

Third Person's P.O.V

 

            MinYoung had thought that they would be meeting at a cafe or something but instead they end up walking to back to their house, but before entering MinYoung had applied some powder on the cut, which she removed the bandage so Kyungsoo's mother wouldn't ask about it. She nodded at Kyungsoo and all so they could enter.

" Please do not tell them this... " A familiar voice said. MinYoung halt on ner step hoping she could eavesdrop on them more but the plan was ruined because Kyungsoo bumped at her followed by the others when MinYoung abruptly halt on her tracks. This caused all pf them to fall flat on the ground.

" Oh. MinYoung! Kyungsoo! Minji! " Kyungsoo's mother greeted and stood up from their chair.

" Hello Auntie! Its been so long since we saw you! " MinYoung greeted. MinJi bowed and greeted too. " oh Eomma!! " MinYoung acted as if she didn't know her mother was there. The siblings ran to their mother and hugged her. It was as if their mother don't work there, like a family reunion.

" Food is ready!! " a voice announced from the kitchen. ChanYeol's Mother. ChanYeol immediately dusted his pants and ran off to his mother to help her. " Oh Yeollie! You're here already? Very well, did you bring JongIn with you? " 

" Yes Mother. " ChanYeol took the carrot cake from his mother hand and placed it on the Kitchen table.

JongIn stood there awkwardly for his mother wasn't there until his aunt call out for him. " JongIn!! Oh look at you! All grown up. " ChanYeol mother went up to him and hugged him.

" Umma!! " both MinJi and MinYoung call ChanYeol's mother ' umma ' since she treated them very well like her own daughters when the sibling's mother couldn't return home. And thats when ChanYeol's mother become their second mom.

" My Darlings~ how are you " a group hugged was made and ChanYeol joined for fun. JongIn who stood near them, got dragged by ChanYeol and was forcefully joined to the hug. Kyungsoo felt out of place so he too joined with his mother. Finally The Lees' mother joined and they stood like that giggling and laughing at how they all seems to miss one another so much.

" Was there anything important you needed to tell us? " MinYoung asked when everything finally settled down.  MinJi, MinYoung and their mom sit on the couch at the living room and infront of them was Kyungsoo's mother and him, sitting on a more shorter couch while the park family took the. Chairs from the kitchen table and brought it there.

" Well, aside from enjoying our bonding, we did have an important news to break. First of all my family is moving around this neighbour since my husband have been promoted his job and must settle down at this place. " Kyungsoo's wide got wider " second, Kyungsoo will be enrolled to Daekyung High and I hope you'll be his guide" Kyungsoo mother looked at MinJi, MinYoung and ChanYeol. The older two nodded. " and lastly... " kyungsoo's mother looked at MinYoung mother with grief and saddness written on it. " I-I'm gonna be your second gurdain.. " MinYoung looked puzzled at her as to why she said that. * that wasn't important, right? So why must she said it * MinYoung thought to herself

" Very well.. We wish you all a happy moving!! " Your mother stood up and showd her smile, to break the silence. You looked up and nodded. 

" please give us your address so we can stop by your house too sometimes. " MinJi stood up beside her mother and asked kyungsoo's mother. Kyungsoo mother took out three card from her bag and gave it to MinJi, Minyoung and ofcourse your mother. Again she took out three more and gave it to the Parks and to JongIn.

" Oh this? Its' just near school. So you're the new buyer! Haha. Congrats on moving in the town Mrs. Do " ChanYeol formally congratulated them.

" oh ChanYeol dear. No need with the formality. Oh amd please take care our my precious kyung. " kyungsoo's mother pinched his cheeks. 

" o-omma!! It hur-huwrts " Kyungsoo's pleads were added with ' w 's since his mom was literally pushing and pulling back his cheeks. " Oommwwaaa!! Hajima! It hwurts! " finally she stopped and ruffled his hair. Everyone else was laughing at how cute Kyungsoo was when he's anooyed.

" I can't help it Kyungie. You're just so squishy to look at like your dad. " His mother suddenly had a flashback for a second but was interpurted when Kyungsoo pinched his mother's cheeks. 

" Yah! Omma. App is not that as squishy looking as you are! I inheriteted it from you! " He declaimed. This caused everyone to smile and only her mother showed the affectionate smile. She was so pleased that she had a great and caring son.

 

 

 

       Next Day

 

" Oh My gohs!! Yah. Have you seen the transfer student?? The one MinYoung said her cousin?? " The topic was everywhere when they saw Kyungsoo enetering the principal office wearing their uniform and a bag. 

" Yes! He's so cute and his lips... Are so pouty. " replied from another girl.

" i wonder what grade is he. And his name too.. Lets befriend MinYoung or MinJi so we can know him?? " one of the gossipers suggested, apparently not only was that girl who thought of that plan, almost every girl wanted to, well expect for you know who.

Baekhyun walked up the halls with hsi headset on. Today seems like a busy day for students. He went to his locker and when he unlocked it boxes and letters fell. He sighed as he didn't want them. He hates it to be honest, their wasting their money which they can just give it to donations or save for college but instead, here they are giving him all of this.then it suddenly hit him. * How inthe world did they managed to put those boxes in his locker?? * he thought as he looked around. * "I better change my lock, the girl already are scaring me already " he said. He took a box which was a food container filled with sushi and kimchi and some other stuff which was clear from the outside. He brought the container to the classroom.

" Hey! Those who haven't had breakfast. Eat up " he pit the container on the teachers' desk and immediately boys crowded the container. Suddenly he looked around and thats when he noticed majority of the girls weren't there. * weird * speaking of those devils. Loud noises were approaching their classroom.

" Annyeong Baekhyun-ah!!! " ChanYeol shouted the moment he entered followed by MinYoung with Kyungsoo. * wait what Kyungsoo??!! * Baekhyun's eyes widened. He's the same age with us? Wait why is he here? Those questioned whererunning in Baekhyun's head.

" oh! Annyeong Baekhyun! " Kyungsoo greeted and MinYoung greeted him with a simple nodd. 

" Okay Class! Get to your sits now! " the teacher enetered bt rathered excitedly " as you all know, we have a transferee. Please introduce yourself. "

" A-annyeonghaseyo! Do Kyungsoo-immida but you can just call me D.O I hope we can all be friends. " After his introduction. Squeals from inside and outside the classroom was heard. 

" eehh- " even the teacher was having a hard time breathing. Do Kyungsoo is really a attractor. " I-I heard your MinYoung's cousin right. So you can take that empty sit behind Byun Baekhyun, please raise your hand Baekhyun. "

" No need. I know him already " He smiled at the teacher with his hearty smile and walked off. Suddenly the principal passed by with a boy but this time the number of girls increased. It was suffocating, like as if their in a concert. * Kyungsoo must be so handsome. * ChanYeol smirked at MinYoung's cousin, well uzzlang runs through their blood.

The four (MinYoung, Baekhyun. chanYeol and Kyungsoo ) had a glimpse on the boy and the face on Baekhyun was just so funny. Eyes wide and mouth almost reaching the floor. He was truly shockto see JongIn passing by with the teachers and accompanied fangirls. As JongIn passed by he winks and smirks at them in the same time. The girls near the four thought it was meant for them and they nearly died. So MinYoung AND ChanYeol's bloodlines has uzzlangs in it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : okay update for the week next week so total of 4 updates this week eh?? If any of you wonders how Minji looks like, here she is. Really uzzlamgs runs in their blood