Chapter 4

My Man-hater Girl Friend

MinYoung's P.O.V

" goodbye seongangnim~ " students of 12-1 bid Mrs.Yang goodbye as they went out for lunch. I was just packing my bag while Baekhyun and ChanYeol waited for me. 

" oh! MinYoung- sshi! " mrs. Yang called me as i was about to exit with The other two close behind. 

" neh seongangnim? " i asked politely

" Can I ask you a favor? "

* ofcourse you could! Even if i dont want to, i still have to do it right? * i cursed in my mind. I plastered a smile and answered " Ofcourse~ "

" very well. Can you and mr. Park mr. Byun around the campuss? " 

" uhh.. Uh. Umm. Of-ofcourse" i hesitately said

"okay off you go now" and with that i went out with the other two and headed to the canteen

" So MinYoungie where should we start touring mr. Byun? " ChanYeol ask as her put his right arm on my shoulder.

" Just go alone. I Have something else to DO " I answered as i remove his arm. ChanYeol Pouted

" again with that? " now he sounded quite serious. " ofcourse " i answered blankly

" okay but make sure to be back by 12:40. Alright? " I nodded

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

As ChanYeol Approached MinYoung and i was left behind, i left very out of place but I still followed anyway. When ChanYeol put his arm around MinYoung that got me thinking * are they a couple??! * When Minyoung removed ChanYeol's arm and suddenly ChanYeol looked dissapointed and serious at the same time. Minyoung then nodded and i was Left in wonder on what they had talked about.. 

" Hey Baek! " that got me to stop my train of thoughts. * Baek? Since when did he start calling me that? *. I looked at him to see that he has his derpy smile on again. * talk about bipolar* 

" neh? " i asked

" You still own MinYoung a bubble tea remember? Its over there! " he pointed to a vendor sellinbubble teas. 

" o-o- Okay I'll be right back " 

" We're gonna seat there " he once again pointed to an empty table among the crowded canteen.

 

 

Minyoung's P.O.V

" wow Youngie, you didnt even tried kicking Baek - hyung's ? For the first time, we actually have a addition to our group " ChanYeol Chuckled as he said that.

" just let him be. I think he's gay.. " ChanYeol gave me a questioning look " like come on, he stutters everytime you talk to him. And did you noticed how long it took for hime to answer when you introduced yourself to him? " I smirk as i said that

ChanYeol Chuckled and at the same time Baekhyun arrived.

 

BaekHyun's P.O.V

AS i arrived at the table where Minyoung and ChanYeol are. Looks like MinYoung Cracked a joke that made ChanYeol laugh. I sat down beside ChanYeol. After eating, ChanYeol literally dragged me outside the canteen because as he said i walked to slow. I see MinYoung Smiled a little as she watches me get dragged away. That made my heart flutter. But  why isnt she following us? I didnt know i was already pouting when we arrived outside the canteen.

" What's Up with the pout? " ChanYeol asked me 

"Huh? Wha? " I was confused at first and soon i notcied i was pouting.  ChanYeol chuckled. 

" lets start the tour shall we? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Sorry for the crappy chapter. I promise i' make a better one next. And thanks for the subscribers! :D feel free to comment okay/

~