Chapter 20

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 

 

 

 Third Person's P.O.V

    

 Monday soon arrived , The moment MinYoung entered the main halls, the place suddenly became too noisy for her likings.

"  oh my gosh, is this even real?! Or maybe its just edit! "

" No! Its really real! HaYoung-sshi pass me this last Saturday! "

" Urgh!  I hate the ! She's such a for clinging and seducing Baekhyun! "

" I know righ! " 

People looked at MinYoung with scornful and glaring eyes. If looks can kill, she's probably buried in the ground now but all of this didn't bother MinYoung at all since she was used the cold treatment. But today's just felt so overboard. 

" Yoo-ah!! Make way for the ! She might infect you with her ty disease! "

Minyoung looked down and slightly glaring at the floor. She quickened her pace towards their classroom and the moment she walked in, the whole room suddenly became silent. The few biys who was there felt a lot of tension as they looked around as to why the girls turned deadly silent.

" Oh Aigoo.. This is really awkward! Aish! " One boy, JinYoung, stood up and exited the room. His friends to followed. So the only boy left was the nerd, Jin Woo, who was fast asleep with his headset on. MinYoung would be lying if she said she didn't feel scared and intimidated. She was about to turn around when someone called her name.

" Yah! Lee MinYoung! " The voice is definitely someone who have a huge grudge against MinYoung, it's no other than Jung Ha Young. Min Young slowly turned back with a poker face.

"What do you want? I don't have time for you, "

" ahh.. You arrogant- aish" she looked away for a second. She looked at her friend and her friend approached MinYoung, opening a file and got some pictures out. HaYoung's Friend threw the pictures right at MinYoung in one swish movement and MinYoung got a paper cut on her cheeks. 

" You ! I told You to Leave them Already right??!!! " HaYoung shouted as  minYoung touched her bleeding cheeks. " oh and extra credit? You actually hang iut with more boys than girls? Are you sure you're not faking your hatred towards male? Oh! I know maybe... " Hayoung approached MinYoung as the girls in the class crowd around the scene. Looking totally smug and cheering for Ha Young, this gave her more confidence.

" You just want to have attention! " She slapped MinYoung on the cheeks where there was a papercut and it caused it to bleed more. The girls laughed and cheer. 

" You're so pathetic, you know that right? " It started as a mumble but it turned louder by the nearer it ended. The people around her got quiet

". mwoah? " HaYoung asked as she was confused

" heh. " Min young smirked. " You go around accusing people for doing anything far from wrong. And gets all the wrong information you could get which your pea brain messed up. Now you idiotically will embarrass yourself after I tell you this- "

that moment ChanYeol came in with Kyungsoo and JongIn at his back. He looked confused and the crowd of girls that JongIn and Kyungsoo made also followed. * right timing Yeol. *

" He is my cousin " she pointed to Kyungsoo who was baffled to the sudden out burst. The whole place gasp as HaYoung looked at the floor, embarrassed 

" Yah! Min-MinYoung-ah!! You didn't need to say that.. " Kyungsoo blurted and turned red all over his face. Ha Young Have a very dumb founded expression.

" You know.. Hayoung-sshi, it's pitiful how boring your life is to actually stalk me. " MinYoung ignored the comment of Kyungsoo as she continued. " have anyone taught to you that you can't go around interfering people's business. And you should think first before you actually  go around spreading ' Lies ' everywhere. " And with that sentence MinYoung left everyone with a hanging mouth. Ha Young curled her hands into a fist as she ran away with tears from her eyes. Her friends ran after her.

 

            At The School Field

" Woah! Noona-ah!! Daebak! You were so cool there!! " JongIn went fanboying over MinYoung, who was both proud and embarrassed at the same time.

" What happened there? " ChanYeol finally spoke up after registering everything, which took an awfully lot of time. 

" hmm... I-it was just.. Nothing. She just mistook me. " * again * MinYoung wanted to add that word but this will just start another conversation she doesn't want.

" Oh is that so. " ChanYeol said.

" Yah!! That girl have no manners! Too bad I wasn't there when it started! I could have protected Noona!! Oh Noona! You're cheeks! " JongIn went over to MinYoung. MinYoung touched her cheeks that have dried blood. 

" It's Nothing.. " MinYoung tried to reassure him but JongIn didn't believe. So he took out his bandage from his pocket and placed it carefully of MinYoung's cheeks. 

" There. Now its better! " JongIn smile suddenly the other 3 of them remembered the same thing when they were young when they first knew that JongIn always bring a bandage. They chuckled at the memory. 

" What did that girl even said? " Kyungsoo questioned as he finally stop the laughing.

" Its' really not that im- "

" Eonnie!! " they all looked back to see MinJi running to where they were. " Gwenchana Eonnie?? Oh!! Kyungsoo Oppa! JongIn! " her worried expression slightly turned to a joy one but it immediately went back. Kyungsoo and JongIn patted her head.

" I'm okay. Its nothing. " MinYoung assured her sister. 

" hmm.. " MinJi observed MinYoung and when she spotted the bandage on her cheeks, she started fumming.

" Aahhh!!! That HaYoung!! That evil witch, I swear I'll do something to that Girl if she does anoth- " she stopped talking when JongIn covered as he made her bumped to his sturdy chest.

" Stop talking like that... That's so not you MinJi. " MinJi reddened.

" Oh ahahhhahahahha PDA " ChanYeol joked and JongIn immediately removed his hands and playfully punched ChanYeol.

" Y-Yah! ChanYeol oppa! You're so mean! " MinJi pouted.

" Oh! MinJi is disappointed! Hahahahaha " JongIn stopped punching ChanYeol for a second to take a glimpse at MinJi.

" Oh! JongIn , MinJi why are you two turning red??!! Hahahahaha " and with this ChanYeol got a beating from the two youngest in the group.

Kyungsoo and MinYoung watched, with genuine grins.

 

 

 

     At The Girl's RestRoom.

" I Hate that !!  " Ha Young shouted as tears continue falling from her swollen eyes.

" Ha Young-sshi.. Please stop crying. Don't worry we'll find other ways to get back on her " Her Friend, Seo Yeon said as she try to wipe off some of the smudge eyeliner of HaYoung. Her other friend, Sae Rah stood there with an evil smirked. 

" You Know what.. I have a plan already.. " Sae Rah exclaimed and Ha Young perked up and nodded furiously. " tell me Sae Rah! " Sae Rah showed an evil grin as she told ' The plan '. Little did they know that there was a girl in one of the cubicles.

 

  Later, the class started and Baekhyun observed his fellow classmates as they gossip and some spazz. He just doodled on his notebook as he listened.

" Oh.. Did you saw that guy? He was so handsome and H-O-T!! His skin compliments his face. Ah! I'm so inlove! " the girl infront of Baekhyun said.

" I know right.. But the other guy! He looks so squishy!! Oh too bad he's cousins with MinYoung. " with the mention of her name,Baekhyun perked up to look at them.

" oh oh look.. She's here." Baekhyun looked at the door expecting MinYoung, but it was HaYoung and her friends. He observed as how the girls face turned disgutsed as they look at the girl. He looked at the others and they have the same expression. He grew confused.

" Hey you all better stop looking at me like that!! " HaYoung glared at the people who looks at her. Baekhyun just continued starring as to why the most liked Queenka of the school is getting hates. Ha Young glared back at everyone and when HaYoung met his eyes, HaYoung softened a bit but looked determined and walked to her sit.

" Look! You all better shut that trap of your's if not, I'll do it for you! " Seoyeon threatened and went back to her sit so did Sae Rah who just remained silent

 

 

" Um.. Give this to your advisors. Umma wants to meet the both of you, their here. " Kyungsoo handed them an excuse letter. Kyungsoo and ChanYeol acommpanied MinYoung while JongIn accompanied MinJi.

The momen MinYoung stepped into the class. All eyes focused on her, also the teacher. MinYoung silently went over to the teavher and gave the letter. The teacher observed her for a while and nod. Baekhyun's eyes landed on her and it lighted but the light immediately faded as she left with ChanYeol and Kyungsoo. The moment they left, girls squeled while the teacher tried his best to silent them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N's: Annyeong!! >_< so this is the longest chap now. With 7200+ . So how many didI updated this week 3 or 4. But whatever hahaha I'm just so happy I finalky reached this part of the story. I have so many plans soon > w < Anyone continue reading and support the story and me? Hahaha. And commenting on how's the story.. I want to know how you all think! And vote if you want.