Chapter 31

My Man-hater Girl Friend

" JUNG SOOJUNG??!! " 

Soojung giggled in delight and waved cutely at us. She looks extremely gorgeous now with that blond hair of hers. Ahh time flies by so fast. I mean it. 

I met Jung Soojung when we were still grade school, I was 6th grade that time and she was 4th grade. She was still a little cute kid with cute pigtails and short skirt back then. Unfortunately, she have never been MinJi's classmate. Like ever. We became friends after I have helped her from her bullies. She clinged to me like a lost puppy then. She was extremely vulnerable. She did said she has a sister but too bad, she was two years or three years ahead of me. Till then little SooJung. grew like my own little sister till I was in my 2nd year high school.  Since her Sister was already in college then, they needed to move to a place nearer to her sister's college. I did met her sister several times. Her name was Jung Sooyeon and just like Soojung, they're as lovely as ever. I've never seen them since then.

" MinYoungie Unnie!!! " she ran up to us and hugged me " ChanYeolie oppa! " then she hugged ChanYeol. Everyone was bewildered, but for me and Chanyeol, our jaws probably almost teached the ground. She's looks so different now. 

" hahahaha Don't just stand there! " She laughed at our appearance, she then turned her head to my right, to see Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was stunned but nevertheless bowed. " Oh! Hello, I'm Byun Baekhyun. Classmates with these two but I think we've already met yes? " He did a little secretive wink  

She smiled sweetly again and introduced herself " Hi! I'm Jung Soojung! So if your classmates with them, does that mean you're my sunbae? " 

" Aahh... Ah. Yes i guess?.. " He answered awkwardly. Then dead silence followed that you can even hear a needle drop

" Yah! " everyone turned their attention to the outburst. " I'm not done with You!!! " such a bad loser. 

Soojung's smile faded and turned to smirk. She turned around " Do you still want to lose your pride with this cost? Being beaten by girl is such a digrace to people like you" 

Once again, woos were chanted.

" Why would I even be beaten by the likes of you? " the guy smirked

" Don't underestimate me baby~ " 

" Well then show me what you got? " The guy taunted. Surprisingly he managed to collect back his image. Now observing him, specifically his nametag, it says, Oh Sehun. He had platinum colored hair that is straight down and fringe that almost cover his eyes. 

Soojung scoffed " Sorry Pretty Boy, But I don't need to show you anything " Now This Sehun guy's Smirk grew wider.

" Why? You scared? "

" shouldn't we stop this already??? " Baekhyun once again suggested to me but I was still in awe.

" No. I just don't have time to kick your pretty spoiled " she retorted. Sehun was about to attack again but suddenly JongIn hold him back. Wait Jongin?? What is he doing with that kid?

" I think thats enough Sehun. Let's go. " He whispered something too but was inaudible to our ears. Sehun then looked around his surrounding and snatch his arm away from Jongin, " This isn't over. " He pointed at Soojung and went away. 

JongIn did a little nodd to us and followed Sehun kid.

" Hahahahahah Unnie!! Oppa!! " Soojung merrily skipped towards us and the crowd slowly disappeared. 

" AIIGGOOO!!! LIttle SooJung is s brave now! " ChanYeol hugged her again and ruffled her hair. 

" Aahh!! ChanYeol oppa!! My hair! " 

He let go of her " Who cares?? You're clothes is already messed up ' 

She stuck out her tongue and turned to me. 

" A-are you really Soojung? Jung Soojung?! " I still culdn't believe her huge dfference. She nodded proudly. I hugged her and pinch her not-so chubby anymore  cheeks 

" You grew up so fast! " I exclaimed. 

" Hahahah Ofcourse!! Eh unnie? Where's MinJi? " 

" She's having headache today so she decided to stay at home. " she nodded in understanding " Ehh!! But hey! What are you doing here?! " 

" Long-story short I wanted to be with you guys once again so after SooYeon unnie graduted, I tried my best to get infos of you. Luckily I found JongIn and one thing leads to another " 

" But you do know we'll be gone by next year too.  Right? I mean we only have like what- 4-5 months left and we'd be off to College. " ChanYeol reminded her. Baekhyun did a little nodd

" Well duh ofcourse I know that! So thats why I'm not only here for you two-three but also for JongIn and MinJi. " 

A needed silence followed for reminiscing  . " hey. Are we just gonna stand here or what? " Soojung spoke up to ruin the moment. I let out a soft almost-inaduible giggle.

" oh! Of course not. Lets go! " ChanYeol lead us away from the halls. 

 


Second Update! Yeah~ So yah enjoy. Gonna study for my Periodical test now. By. Btw this might be my last updat for this week or so. Just a fyi