Chapter 14

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 

 

 

 

MinYoung's P.O.V

 

"urgh.." I groaned as I strecthed my back. I stayed sitted 2-3hrs answering the exam and darn it was exhausting both mentally and physically. The aching started 1hr after the test started. I rubbed my neck, hoping it would soothe the aching, as I make my way to the gates that will seperate the school from the city. 

"How cruel are they yo actually make the test last for 3hrs without a break... Hmm. At least I can now finally stay at home and- " I cut my babbling when I felt a pair of hands massaging my shoulders. Its felt big and heavy. Of course I know whose hands this belongs to, no other than ChanYeol.

"How was it MinYoung-ah?" He asked as I turned around so I could look at him. He was put in a different class from mine, thats why I didn't go out with him just now.

"Bad like last year but I feel confident I'll pas" I confidently answered. He just smiled and put his arm on my shoulder.

" should we find that gay? " I looked at him questioningly.

"Do you want to? " He questioned back. Let me think, do I want to? Not really. Anyway he's been with us for 1 months now. I think he can go on his own way now. And besides my back aches to much. I want to just sit at home, eat cookies with hot choco and watch sweet flicks like normal teenager girls do.. But so much for the TV and hot drinks. Its rainy season anyway.. 

" Nah.. " I shooked my head. ChanYeol just did a simple nod of understanding.

" Hey you want to go to my place, we can have hot choco and watch some TV " He suggested. Its like he read my mind. I eagerly shook my head, this caused him to chuckle lightly and rub my head.

 

 

 ChanYeol's P.O.V

 

We arrived at my house and was greeted by my mother,

" Oh Welcome back home sweetie" she welcomed me home and looked more  happy when she spotted MinYoung " oh! Minyoung dear. How areyou? You look so tired, do you want some hot choco? Are you here to rest or for some project? " my mother bombarded her with questions and compliment

" mom... Stop.. We just came to hang out. " I whined and begged for her to just stop talking, its already emberrasing.

"Ofcourse ofcouse, feel at home MinYoung-ah" Mother welcomed her in and went to the kitchen , preparing us some hot choco. 

" I swear your mother is getting weirder year by year " MinYoung joked. 

" Well your mother is getting thinner and thinner year by year " I tried to joke back. But just as soon I said that, I regretted everything. 

" I-I'm sorry I didnt mean to offend you.., " I apoplogized. 

"Nah, Its okay " she faked a smile. Its suddenly became to quiet in an awkward way.

" hey. ChanYeol, I prepared some hot choco for you guys. Come get it in the kitchen, I'll be going to my friend's house okay, bye. And take care if the house while I'm gone! " my mother suddelnly  shouted  from the front door.

" I will mom! " I shouted back as a responses. And everything stayed silent once again.

" Hey... Umm do you want to drink? " I rub my neck from the sudden awkwardness we're in at. 

" um. Yah lets go " " Lets go " i copied her.

And thats how the awkwardness lift up. Here we are sitting on the couch with her lying her head on my chest and I'm playing with her hair. Both of us watching "13 going 30". Half way through out the movie, she fell asleep. She looked so peaceful and angel-looking. I softly kissed her forhead. Oh how I wished this moment will last forever or better yet I wish I can always do this with her freely. I soon fell asleep too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR's NOTE

hey sorry if I tooklong to update because we had acquaintance last friday and cuz I'm the president of my class., I have to prepare everything. And wellmake sure everything is alright. I'm super tired but anyway I hope you all are still interested in the story. Pls comment too if you like. I would really want to read ypur comments.