Chapter 15

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

 

Its been 5hours after we just had our exams and here I am, sitting on a very uncomfortable sit with some stupid paper works my father expect me to fill up. What do he think of me? His secretary? I mean, come on I just finished exam and 1 hour after the exam, I was handed this pile of paper for me to fill up on. This is just too much! I leaned back and rub my tired eyes. 

"How many more before all of this is done? 20 umm.. 23 urghh... Wait why am I doing this again? Oh yah, cuz if I don't my daily allowance will be cut... Next time I should start saving already. " I stated as I continue filling up the paperwork I was given. Come on Baekhyun! Finish this and you can finally sleep on the bed! With all those comfy pillow and that thick blanket that will cover you from the cold.. Ahh I told myself as I try encouraging myself

 

Thirty minutes later

" I can't do it anymore!!! Its too tiring and the bed is to tempting!! " I messily messed my hair in annoyance. I turned back to see my bed looking so warm amd comfy. The bed looks like its bribing me saying , ' Come here Baekhyun! I know you want to be under my warm and smoothe blanket. Just leave that alone and sleep ' I almost went over but then I reminded myself about my allowance and when my evil father is going to collect this. Snap out of it Baek! Focus! There's only 10 more!

 

 

The next day

 

I lazily walked to the corridor to my classroom. Grabbing the attention of some ' fangirls ' of mine.

"Oppa? Why do you dark circles around your eyes??, gwenchana yah? " One asked with voice that so pitchy, I don't remember her well but isn't she same class with me with an earlier birthday? Probably but she also could be that annoying girl who clings to me when ChanYeol and MinYoung isn't around. Speaking of the devil, where did those two went? I didn't saw them once since yesterday. I ignored the girl as I tiredly continue walking to the room. As I enter, alot of breathes was hold back loudly, shocked as I enter. Seriously do I look that ugly to even cause them to hold their breathes in a shocked manner?

" woah! What happened to you bro?? You looked like you're soul is stolen From you! " ChanYeol jokingly said. I don't even have the energy to response. I slumped on my chair and laid my head on the table. I regret taking that task from the devil.. I can live without food for a day right, being tired and lifeless is probably ruining my image of the cheerful kid. But Who cares, I'm to tired to even care about my image so why did I brought that topic up anyway?

I don't know what happened from the first period to the second but the moment I woke up by the loud scolding of the teacher because of a student who was caught sleeping ( Another person, not me ). This guy saved me, phew. I shifted from the table to straightend myself suddenly I felt something poking at my elbow, It was 5 lemon candies on a palm of a girl with her fingernails poking me. I looked up and was greeted by Minyoung with glasses, wait since when was she wearing glasses? 

" Take some, You shouldn't fall asleep or else our lesson will be cut short hy scolding. Curse that guy for being careless.. " she paused as she threw a glare at the boy who was being punished. Then she looked back at me, " Come on take one, it can help you stay awake. " she pushed her hand nearer to me so I can take. I took 3 and ate one. 

" sugar... Sweetness help in staying awake. " she simply implied while eating one. I observed her as she was writing things on a paper. Wait that's a grocery list. She'll probably go later. Duh... I smacked my head. She gave me a weird look and returned in her own little world. Not before I heard her say weirdo. My eyes widened. This are probably the after effects of waking up on the third period of class. Rght?

 

After school 

I exited the gates with Chanyeol alone because MinYoung chose to do some research on a project which I don't remember having.

" Hey where were you two yesterday? I didnt saw you. " I asked

" oh! You were finding us? Uh.. Well I. Well I invited her to come to my house for relaxation... How bout you? Where were you? " He asked trying to recover from his goofy voice.

" Me, well since I wasn't able to meet the two of you, I chose to head home " 

" of course you must've, where else will someone so rich like you go to at that time? Silly me... " He lightly rubbed the back of his neck. Suddenly he looked up to me like something magically happend

" What? " I asked

" want to do something fun? You want to go to a movie hangout with us this Saturday? " He suggested with His deroy grin, again that grin

" umm us? " 

" Duh.. Me, You, MinYoung " He lightly punched my arm. " earth to Baekhyun who fell asleep to almost all the periods in the morning " 

" yah yah... Okay yah, I'll see what I can do " I looked up from the ground, only then had I noticed that this wasn't the path I usually take. Why am I heading to the mall? I turned to ChanYeol. He gave me simply 'what' face.

" Why are we in the mall? " I asked weirdend  by my action

" I don't know to you but I have a reason to come here. Wait should I say you're stalking me now?? Since I didnt invited you here " He joked while raising a teasing eye brow

" and what exactly are you gonna do? "

"grocery for Min young " 

" is that so, then let me follow "

" okay, if you want"

 

We were almost finished with the grocery when I was about to get some raddish when someone probably also decided to get the same raddish. 

" oh! I'm sorry. " I let go of it and when I looked up, I was greeted by a handsome boy with wide owl-like eyes and pouty lips.

" oh no. I'm sorry I think you took it first, so you can have it " He handed me the raddish

" No need. You can have it " I handed the raddish back to him

" But you took it first, I feel bad " Once again he handed me the raddish.

" No, you can have it, it looks like you need it more than me.. " I tried my best coming up some good explanation so this debate can be over with. I handed it back it him

" But seriously mister, you defienately had it first. I don't like stealing things that I didn't had in the beginning " he handed me the raddish again with a slightly annoyed tone in his voice. 

" no thanks you- "

" Oh Baekhyun! What took you so long- Heyyy!!!! Kyungsoo!!! What are you doing here?!! " He almost shouted while saying this. 

" Oh Chanyeol!! " The boy left the raddish and manly hugged ChanYeol. " I just needed to buy some grocery shopping since I just returned to this town. "

" oh by the way, Baekhyun - Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo - Baekhyun " ChanYeol intoduced us

" You can just call me D.O " he shakes my hand as if this was our first conversation

" he's umm... Min young's Cousin " ChanYeol further explained. Oh really! So thats probably why his stubborness is so firm like MinYoung's

Suddenly a slightly tan boy approached Kyungsoo holding a jar of strawberry jam and peanut butter

" Hyung which one should we hav- Oh ChanYeol hyung! " Again the same procedure happend

" Jong In, Look at you, you're all grown up! " ChanYeol said sounding like an old man

" Cut that hyung, dont act like we didnt meet last summer. So are you gonna introduce us to him " Jong In pointed to me

" oh yah ofcourse Baekhyun - Jong In Jong In- Baekhyun "

" Call me Kai for short " Kai insisted. I nodd as a sign of acknowledgement

" He's my cousin " okay the family of ChanYeol and MinYoung should have been super close to actually have their cousins be friends with each other too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: this probably longest chapter ever XD with around 6k words. Hehe btw thanks for the encouragements. Sorry I didnt get to update last weekend. I was dealing with projects. And this Wednesday  I'll be having exam. But I can try uodating tomorrow too. Hey so Kai and Kyungsoo is now the picture >_<