Chapter 10 *

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 

June 21

 

ChanYeol's side of the flash back

 

It was a sunny Saturday morning, I was the little boy at theage of 9 playing his toy truck in the public playground alone. It was around 1pm after lunch that i decided to play. Some time later when I decided to go back home there was a family van. Soon out came a Family consisting of a mother, a father and a daughter around the age of 6-7. I watched them as they look around the next door house, which probably belong to them now, and when I was about to enter back to my house, a voice suddenly shouted " Umma! Appa! " the voice sounded like an angels so I decided to look back and Yes I was right, an angel stood before me. An Angel-Doll to be exact. She had the cutest eyes and the beautiful shoulder lenghts hair that complements her eyes. She was wearing a cute dress colored pink and a cute doll shoe. She looked like my age and in that moment I was starring at her. She turned. To me and we locked eyes. I didnt know how long we stared at each other but thestarring was cut when she smiled and said the most beautiful name I've ever heard.

" Hey! I'm Lee MinYoung and You are? " she smiled cheekily to me. That caused me to smile. I guess I didnt reply that caused herto raise an eyebrow.

" I-I'm P-Park ChanYeol " I unconsciously stuttered as I was still starring at the angel infront of me. She soon giggled and I swear I can listen to the giggle for a thousand years without getting sick of it.  

" You're Funny! " 

" I-I ... Am.. ? " I questioned. She nodded

" Where do you live? " sheasked. Casually 

" here " i pointed to my house

"Woah! Really so that means we're neighbours "

" Yah. " soon we both just smiled and looked at each other until " MinYoung!? " Her Mother called her

" I have to go see you soon! " she waved goodbye and approached her mother

And thats the begging

My feelings for her developed at the age of 13. It wasn't anymore adoration but ... Love?? No I cant explain it. Its just like everytime We walked home together. I just want to hold her hands. Everytime she speaks, I always have the urge to look at her luscious lips. Wondering how it would feel like. Its the feeling of something powerful... And I like the feeling even though I can't do it. Most of the time I would have girls confessing to me at the age of 15 but I declined them all for Youngie. And when her parents started fighting at our age of 14, she would always escape in my house, sometimes I would cuddle her and soothe her with encouraging talks and sometimes I'll just let her sleep. Or sometimes we go to our hideout at the woods near our neighborhood.

 

 

January 12

At her 16th birthday, It was a Saturday. She was to held a mini birthday party they always had. Consisting of her family and me. It was held at 9pm and During the morning I was conjuring all the courage so I could confess to her after her party. I soon fell alseep. If it wasn't for my stupid alarm that woke me up around 8:30 then I wouldn't even be rushing in preparing myself. I wasn't late but when I arrived at their house the atmosphere still felt dead. I didnt entered because i felt like its not the time for me to enter .

" Eomma where is Appa... He should have been home at 6. " MinYoung complained with a hint of inpatient in her voice.

" Yah " Minji agreed.

" Please wait a little more longer.. He must have just taken care of something " Their mother reassured them and headed back to the kitchen

MinYoung looked away and when she looked to the door, she saw me. She walked towards me and invited me in, 

" Hey, i'm sorry if We cant start the party yet. Appa-nim haven't arrived. " she apologized.

" no need to apologize MinYoung-ah " 

" oh! Oppa! " MinJi ran towards me and hugged my waist. I rubbed her head

" Eomma!! ChanYeol oppa have arrived!!! " she acknowledge her mother. Soon Mrs.Lee joined us in the living room and we started with our chat, never did we reach anywhere awkward because we we're like family now. The time flew by and it was already 10pm.

" I think Your father will be late today, lets go ahead and start eating" mrs.Lee requested and so we did. MinYoung looked diappointed but did as what was told. I felt saddened at that time as she ate lifelessly. Soon enough after eating, Minji have to sleep already because its already 11 and MinYoung demanded her mother to sleep already. So I just stayed with Min young waiting for her father.

" I'm so disappointed at him.. He never missed any of my birthdays so why now?? " she complained as I scooted closer to her and put my hand across her shoulder for reassurance

" Maybe his boss just got strict and made him work extra shift. "

" Maybe.. " she looked down displeased and suddenly she looked excited as she looks at me. 

" By The Way Yeollie!! Where's my gift??? " She questioned me excitedly

" oh uhm... About that... I-I-I was-" I stuttered dont know where to begin with. She nodded trying to get me to spit it out. I took a deep breathe and sighed. *This Is It Yeol*

" MinYoung--" I was cut short when There was a ring from the doorbell. I let go of her and stood up to get the door.

" Is this The Lees' residence? " a mailman imediately asked as soon as I opened the door. 

" Yes It is. " 

" Mail for Lee MinYoung " he handed me a letter and left rudely, sheezzz...

" who is it from?? " Min young Asked as I aprroached her while reading the name

                " Lee KyuMin " 

" Its from Your father. " i handed her the letter. She suddenly got curious and opened up the letter imeediately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR's NOTE: THERE's STILL PART TWO. SO DID THIS CHAPTER PROBABLY GOT YOU ALL SUPRISED RIGHT? Why all OF THE SUDDEN I'm SUDDENLY TALKING ABOUT THE PAST. BECAUSE AFTER THE CHAPTER OF PART TWO THEN THE REAL DRAMA STARTS. NOT RELATING TO THE FIC. BUT DID YOU GUYS HEARD ABOUT THE TAEYEON AND BAEKHYUN ARE CONFRIMEND DATING. THIS SERIOUSLY IS ANNOYING, COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT IT AND THE FIC. FEEL FREE TOO. OKAY ^^