Chapter 29

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

 

   It's been exactly a week since I took that giant's dare and now I stand infront that haunted room Holding a broom and duster. The room was dimly lighted or more like no light at all.  The chairs were disarranged and the shelves were somehow messed up but there was one shelf at the corner that was suprisngly neat and tidy. Though there were some dust particles flying off at some parts of the classroom, the corner where the shelf with tody and neat books was less dusty. Has anyone come here most of the times? 

I took a deep breath and here goes nothing. Taking hesitant steps towards the classroom.

" Aish!? Why the heck will I even do it?? " I complained. I withdraw my foot then suddenly the voice of ChanYeol's mocking mocked in my head. " Gay! " " Scaredy Cat" and so on. " Dam It ChanYeol!! Aish what the heck was I doing?!! Without knowing, my anger made me rush in the classroom and started crazily sweeping the floor. Only when a blow of cold air hit me, thats when realization brought me back to reality that I almost let go of the broom. My legs quivered as another cold air hit me.

" Aaaahhh!!! I c-can't do i-it anymore!! " I dropped everything I was holding and ran my back to where a lot of people were

But the problem is. The main building is so freaking far from here, But you know what they said right, If there's a will, theres a way?? Right? right?!!! So yah I did freaking ran my away from haunted place. 

Suddenly making a left turn, * oofff * was the very first thing that came out of my mouth after colliding with a rather soft but sturdy wall? Wait what? Soft wall?? H-how is that possible? oh god. I looked up and dam, what of the odds, it's MinYoung.

" aish! " she rubbed her elbow, " Yah! Byun Baekhyun!! Its the second freaking time you bumped me! Whats up with you and bumbing people? Seriously? " she half said in annoyance and anger. But I didn't care though, I was extremely happy she was here? Wait a sec. Here? In the hallway to the Haunted room?

" M-minyoung-sshi! W-what are you doing in this area? " I was extremely bewildered since this path will lead nowhere else but that dam room.

" obiviously since you just went there, where else will I be going huh? "

" b-but why?? Aren't you sc-scared of that place? "

" No. " she firmly answered.

Just thinking, maybe, just maybe she was the reason behind why there was a neat shelf in that room. " hey do you always go there? " 

" Yah " she answered cooly while continuing her walk, with me trailing back. 

" so were you the one who, who made that neat shelf? "

" oh so you've been there? " she looked at me, teasingly as if her mind just confirmed that I'm a gay coward. 

" i-its not what you think! I-i just happened. Aahh.. Okay yes I did. Happy? " I pouted. I must've have looked so gay.

" Its not me who made that shelf, its a uhmm. How to call this.. Hmm a special friend. " She answered nonchantly.

" sp-special friend?? " 

" yah. She's extremely shy and.. Ah. Nevermind. What were you even doing there? " 

" she? Oh! i just happened to take a dare from that freaking giant. " 

" what did you even did there? "

" just did some cleaning  thats all. " well that wasnt such a lie

" thats all? " I nodded 

 

MinYoung's P.O.V

 

 I was seriously already laughing in my mind at how Baekhyun sounds extremely gay. Yup. Maybe I might have just add him in my cool list.he's gay alright. We contiued heading to my favorite classroom, but Baekhyun did said something about a shelf and Chanyeol's dare? Uh oh, Please don't tell me that they will start crashing around there. Urgh. I'll seriously talk to that giant. And scare his gay off for SuJeong.

 

 

Author's Note : so heres my update! Anyway want a fun fact? Author's birthday is in a matter of 16 days from now. Oh and I actually joined this kpop dance competition with my crew "G-JJANG