Chapter 11 *

My Man-hater Girl Friend

 Dear MinYoung

 

             My dear, I am sorry. Sorry for not being able to attend your sixteenth birthday , and sorry for not being able to return ever. I have been willing to tell you this since you were 10 that I have another family somewhere... Thats the reason why i come home late at night at times and also the reason why me and your mother started fighting eversince she found out about this.. I have been recently been using my share of money and I would be taking it back so I could live eith my other family. I really love them, I really do but I did love you, your sister and your mother once but I just dont feel satisfied. I know somewhere in the future you'll understand my reasons too. Please forgive one day and let me live in piece with my family. Goodbye Minyoung.

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                , Lee KyuMin

 

I looked at MinYoung with grieve in my eyes. She looked so shocked and fragile that moment. Tears started to soon roll down her cheeks as she finished reasing the letter. 

" T-This Can not be H-happening! " she trembled as she said this " ChanYeol! T-tell me this is just a bad dream!! " she started to slap herself trying to see if what she said is real.

I put my hands around her wrists to prevent her from slapping herself more. But she still tried hurting herself

"MinYoung! Stop!! " I yelled at her hoping she might stop. But No, she didnt instead she started pulling her hair and crying franticly.  This caused her mother to exit her room.

" MinYoung-ah?? What happened?! ChanYeol??!! " she too grew frantic seeing her daughter in tears while pulling her hair down and seeing me trying to stop her as if she's a mad man

"EOMMA!!! " she ran to her mother's arm like a lost child. I stood there ,still holding the letter. 

"What happened MinYoung-ah? " Her mother questioned

"I-is F-Father-- d-d-do F-father have a-another fami-ly?? " she hiccuped. This stunned their mom. Speechless, that was what their mother must have felt. The feeling when you're mind stop functioning where you feel like everything is falling. The room of MinYoung and Minji opened revealing a sleepy Minji in pajamas. She looked so confused seeing the event thats taking place infront of her. I got back to my senses and brought her back to her room trying to lie to her for a mean time saying things like " MinYoung is just crying tears of joy " and " You're mother is just too speechless of her happiness " I know that reasoning but she did believed it and soon she fell back asleep. I exited the room only to see that the mother-daughter was now on the sofa while her mother was explaining things to MinYoung who looked too distracted to even listen.

" Min young lets wait until tomorrow maybe this letter is just a joke. " their mother slowly stood up and was about to leave when MinYoung replied " what if he doesn't?? Are you gonna hide more things from us again? Maybe. You know that he will never return?!!! " MinYoung sounded enraged with Anger and Disappointment. 

"MinYoung, I dont know what your father is up to this time but please, just.. Just wait " their mother looked at MinYoung with pleading eyes which shows a hint of stress. She got up and headed to room to think out about what had just happened

" I Will... But if he don't return. Maybe I'll forget I have a Father!! " She swore to herself. I literally show angery light that flash through her eyes for a second and immediately disappered. She looked up at me and we shared that moment for seconds when she broke away from the moment and looked down. That time I swear something will change.

" ChanYeol, Its getting late, Please go home already.. " she pleaded me

"B-bu-but - " I tried reasoning her out when she suddenly cut my sentence with a please

" okay " I went up to her and hugged her tight and left afterwards.

 

The Next Day

MinJi was already gone at school when I decided to visit MinYoung if she was doing fine. When I looked at their door which wasnt closed ( bad hobby of Minji ), I saw MinYoung sitting on the sofa looking distant. I knocked at their door which caused her to immediately look up with hope but was crashed when she saw me. With a simple nod she let me in.

" MinYoung have you eaten? " I asked her trying to at,east just alttle bit lift up the mood but she just simply nod with distant eyes.the time soon fly by and it was already 4pm, all the while we have been havjng a movie marathon which she still was distant even If I brought her new movies to watch which are her favorite hobby of watching new movies. And The time finally reached 10pm, after dinner, she looked more distant as ever and more terrifiend of time running. MinJi went hime at 5 and needed to sleep. We too needed to but I just can't watch MinYoung like this. Her mother arrived moments later.

" Eomma, its already a day... " she immediately told her without even greeting her. Their mother just looked sadder than ever, dispressed is the right word. 

"ChanYeol please go home already.. " their mother commanded me and I have no choice but to follow. 

 

 

The next weeks and months and years passed. She became hateful to mans except me and became icy too. She distant herself from everyone else but becomes vulnerable infront of me after school when we're alone. I tried opening up her heart but she wont budge. Maybe now isnt the time to open her up. I remincpded mysekf all the time I failed to open her,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: hey!! This is my update for last week and another will come at Friday or tomorrow so watch out for. Itcuz  its the start...

Cant update at Saturday because I'll be watching. Transformer. Gtg enjoy the ty update