008.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

008.

 

 

Sehun could hear the members talking about the stupid rumor. Yes, for him, he named it “the stupid rumor”.

It’s been two years since the last time he met Yura and his daughter–his adorable pretty little daughter. Ever since that day, he pretty much changed into a whole different person. He was a brat back then but he turned into a more quiet person now.

The only person who knows the entire secret is still Kai. It’s between him, Kai, and of course God. He’s never gone through a night without getting scold about how dumb he was for letting his mouth sealed.

It’s not that he’s being a jerk. Sehun’s just too afraid for every possibility. He couldn’t lie that he’s afraid it would affect his raising career, but it’s the least thing he’s worried about. He’s more afraid about how Yura and Sora would react to his confession that he is the missing father. He’s the unknown culprit who gave her a daughter at such a young age and that he almost took her dreams away from her– it’s a relief that he’s in love with a strong responsible woman. Furthermore, he’s more afraid of being rejected and most of all, he’s afraid of losing them.

The chirping sounds of the members talking about Kris and Yura dating rumor itched his ears. He started to shift uncomfortably on his seat and earned few stares from them but he just ignored it and continued making bothersome moves.

“Yah, maknae-ah. Stop moving, will you?” Suho, who felt troubled by Sehun’s unnecessary movements and sulky face, scolded him right away but Sehun just gave him a cold stare in return.

“But I can’t safely say that he’s not the father. Look how pretty her daughter is. I know Yura’s features are magnificent but it takes an extraordinary man to make such pretty child, right? Kris clearly has it all,” Luhan mentioned and everybody silently agreed with him. It’s true that it took two extraordinary genes to make such a prettily sculptured girl like Sora. She’s beyond beautiful as a kid and that’s abnormal.

Sehun secretly smiled in victory at the mention of how pretty his daughter is. “Of course my daughter is pretty. She has my– hold up, are they saying that my little Sora could possibly be Kris-hyung’s daughter because she looks so beautiful?! Hey!!! It’s not Kris-hyung!!! I’m the father!!! I’m the owner of that extraordinary blood and the beautiful genes on her!”

Sehun could feel Kai’s cunning smirk on him but he refused to see it. He really, really hates it when Kai mocks him over his stupidity but Sehun knew Kai’s on the right side to do so. He’s about to put on his earphones to avoid hearing the conversation when Tao thundered, “Look at the way he stared at her in this photo. Look at the way his eyes sparkled. Look at the way he led her gently to the door. Look at the way he carried the kid. Who ever witnessed that side of Kris back then? I bet you my Vertu but he really is in love."

Sehun felt a stinging pain and his head was bowling to the highest heat. Hearing how his daughter got misunderstood as Kris’s daughter, hearing the way Kris treated them gently, and now hearing that Kris stared at Yura with so much love made his heart ached. He couldn’t wait any longer or else the next thing he would hear is their marriage announcement. That couldn’t be happening. He needed to make a move real fast.

Sehun shifted away to the balcony and slid the door closed. He opened his messages inbox and again, he didn’t know how many times already, his fingers suddenly freeze into a solid rock and wouldn’t listen to his command whenever he read that message.

It’s a message with a phone number in it. He mysteriously received the message from an unknown number years ago. It’s said that the number written on the message is Yura’s and whenever he’s ready to spill the truth, he could always call her. He suspected Kai at first and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter