012.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

011.

 

 

“She eats fruits around 9. Everything in the fridge’s fine but don’t give her mango though she pleads you with puppy eyes–severe allergic, would get bruises all over her. Lunch maximum at 1–I’ve prepared everything so you just need to heat it. Her favorite cartoon relays start at 3 on Disney Channel. Don’t miss it or else she’d sulk for the whole day. The snacks is in the kitchen’s drawer and fridge, you can let her choose. She likes her milk with two drops of cinnamon syrup. Ask her which soap she wants to use before you bath her. I’ll be home at 5 and you can go after that,” Yura tried so hard to avoid Sehun’s eyes while she explained down Sora’s routine to him.

“Are you sure you want to get the result alone? You know, it’s an important thing for us. I also want to hear the doctor’s explanation about the DNA’s result and–“

“I’ll just text you the result,” she harshly cut him off and walked outside–slamming the door hard behind her.

Sehun heaved a painful sigh as he made his way to Sora’s bedroom. It’s still 7AM in Sunday morning and the little fairy refused to wake up early. It’s been a week since the day he confessed to Yura. That night, she didn’t say a thing and just left without glancing back. Sehun didn’t think of catching or blocking her way and thought that she needed time to think. He just followed her cab from behind and made sure that she arrived home safe and sound.

Two days and she kept on turning down Sehun’s calls and messages. Sehun didn’t think of giving up and after days, she surprisingly texted him to tell that she wanted him to go for DNA test. He quickly agreed and made his way straight to the hospital to take care of everything.

He didn’t know whether to feel relieved or not but the fact that Yura didn’t forbid him to come and visit his daughter somehow relieved him. He thought she would totally distant Sora from him but she’s not. She lets him meet Sora whenever he wants under one condition–he couldn’t say a thing about the possibility of him being her father to her until the DNA’s result comes out.

Yura refused to go with Sehun and decided to collect the result with Kris instead. She knew it’s so selfish of her but she couldn’t bear to stay around Sehun for now. She’s still too taken aback to even think clearly. She might used to squeal about how she wanted to marry and have kids with Sehun back them but she’d never expected him to be the actual biological father of her daughter. She couldn’t care enough about him being her bias or anything. Now, in her eyes, he’s nothing but the culprit who impregnated her without her knowing and cowardly hid himself behind the bush for four years long.

Sehun carefully entered Sora’s pink and purple colored room and found his daughter leaning on the headboard already–rubbing her eyes sleepily with her Rillakuma plushy on her other arm. His sad thoughts were immediately replaced with a glad smile once he saw her adorable drowsy face.

Sora flinched when she felt a presence in her room and heaved a sigh when she saw the familiar uncle Sehun walking closer with a big calming smile on his face. “Uncle!!!” her face suddenly beamed and her excitement took over her sleepiness. She shot up and waited for Sehun to get closer to her bed before she jumped straight onto his arms.

“Aigoo. My sleepyhead is already awake!” Sehun let Sora straddled him as he gave her a careful tight hug. Then, he let go of her to stare at the dearest little girl on his arms. “Is my little princess having a good sleep? Did the other princess play with you in your castle?” he asked her with a loving fatherly tone–reeling in her baby scent.

“Nooo~” she let out a cute long howl and shook her head, “But I met Phineas and Ferb in my dream!” she exclaimed excitedly.  

Sehun pretended to be all excited when the fact was that he had no idea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter