032.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

032.

 

 

I never thought this story would end this way. A loose fabric, natural make-up, weightless tiara; everything I wear today is more about safety than perfection from every aspects. I’ve always dreamt about being the Goddess in my own day, enduring all the starving of particular food only to get on the best shape on the most awaited day. But regarding the situation, it’s nearly impossible to make it all come true, unless I want to give up her safety which is impossible. I once again woke up to the reality that it’s not about how I appear today, or about how elegant the occasion might be, but it’s more about the value of the sacred day itself.

I couldn’t be more grateful than today. I came to a realization that God trusts the both of us more than we thought. Maybe we’ve done the best attempts on raising one life, or maybe we would be given another lessons to polish up the flaws, but then again He ended up bestowing me with another bump.

I once again have a baby inside me.

Everybody is here today to congratulate me for the end of our chaotic hardship. Like I told you before, I’ve never thought we would make it this way. I’ve never witnessed such a day where tears are meant for an overly grateful feelings, smiles that curved from the admiration of how this story turned out, and happiness that comes from a mere disbelieve. No one knows how our story might end, but again, our love is strong enough to bring us this far.

Oh Sehun, in just a matter of half an hour, will forever be my life partner in a sacred bond.

 

---

 

“I’ve never attended a wedding where the groom has 10 groomsmen standing next to him,” Suho uttered as he fixed the bowtie hanging on his neck. He was neatly cladded on the same white suit as the other members were wearing that morning.

Sehun sneered, “Be grateful that I care enough to bring each of you up there. Shut up Hyung and just be happy for your maknae.”

“Who thought the brat Oh Sehun would be the first one to get married? I’ve always thought it would be Lay-Hyung who get married first,” Chanyeol’s words created light laughs in the middle; all trying to hide how much they were still in disbelief for actually attending the youngest member of the group’s wedding.

“It’s because he’s the only reckless head in this group that he accidentally knocked out the innocent girl we’re all adored,” Baekhyun answered.

“Yah!” Sehun threw the couch pillow mercilessly toward Baekhyun who was sitting beside Xiumin. “I heard you Hyung.”

“Anyway… Speaking about groomsmen…” Sehun suddenly stood up after he checked on his phone. He walked to the door nervously but he kept so much excitement inside him also. “I want you to meet another groomsman today.”

“As if ten is not enough???” Suho threw a confused look. Just how many groomsmen he wanted to have on his wedding that he even demanded for more?

Sehun took a long inhale before he opened the door to reveal a familiar tall figure standing behind the door. All the members’ jaw dropped since it was their first encounter after long years. It was only Tao who managed to take everything in because he was in the place of knowing everything about both sides.

“I believe you remember that on our pre-debut days, we promised each other to be the groomsmen on our wedding days, and he was there when the promise was made,” Sehun pulled him inside the room and closed the door. He tightly held his wrist to tell him that it was fine to be there. He was once a part of them and truth be told, he would always be.

“I know we have always believed all these times that we are originally twelve, right? So… Kris hyung will also be my groomsmen today,” Sehun smiled over those priceless expressions. “EXO, we are one. Right?”

“H-hello guys,” Kris tried to put back all the fear he had and encountered them with serene. He always thought that each of them hates him, but after he decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter