028.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

028.

 

 

Maybe Yura really didn’t need to buy a slice of leftover Chocolate Truffle cake from the nearest coffee shop around the hotel where Sehun stayed in that night. She herself had brought along the candlelight in her eyes and also her heart, enough to make Sehun’s heart melted from the warmth. But a birthday is a birthday; a slice of cake should be presented at least. She might not said the three sentence at the right time, maybe it would be good to let Sehun blow his candles first after listing his wishes and having it granted a minute after but when both arms had already wrapped tightly around each other, but what for?

Sehun returned to the room with Luhan following him from behind. Sehun was already all set with his dark blue coat, his beanie, and a mask that covered almost the half of his face but everybody could actually see a wide grin behind it. Luhan smiled upon seeing her inside the room and hastened his pace to give Yura a welcoming hug. Not that he’s surprised because she was there out of nowhere, of course all the boys and staffs found out already, but he was just being grateful toward her.

“Thank you for making my little brother smile,” that’s what Luhan whispered at her when his chin landed on her shoulder.

Yura nodded slowly and returned the favor by giving him a warm hug. She let her lips curved a smile as the sense of relief flew through her body. She let go of the hug and looked up to smile at him before she took her purse and her coat from the bed. She went over to where Sora was sleeping soundly and take a look closely at her peaceful sleeping face.

“She’s missing you so much, but she looks so much like holding it back because she doesn’t want to disappoint Sehun by thinking that she hates to stay around him.”

The sound of Luhan and Suho’s words kept on echoing in her ears. She couldn’t imagine a soon-to-be five years old little girl could put up a smile to cover her longing just because she doesn’t want to make her father sad. She let her long fingers ran through her hair before she planted a really soft kiss on her forehead. “Thank you for being a smart and good daughter you always did. Let’s have a great day tomorrow and on and on because Mommy and Daddy will always stick around you hand in hand. Okay little girl? Have some rest… Mommy will see you tomorrow,” she whispered slowly in her sleep and lifted the cover up to her neck before she left to the entrance door.

Leaving Sora with Luhan in the hotel room, Sehun and Yura went out of the hotel through the back door and walked outside to the crowded LA streets. He could’ve borrowed a car from the staffs but he chose to walk around with her hand in hand. It’s a country where he could freely walk around with the one he loves without getting notice easily. They wandered around without actually knowing where they were going without even a word coming out of their mouth but a smile on each lip.

“Am I dreaming?” Sehun finally broke out the sweet and meaningful silence only to be replied by her cute chuckle. “You must be a really good dreamer if you were.”

Sehun didn’t want to ruin the loving warmth in between them but he just couldn’t help his curiosity. “But why? All of sudden… Why now?”

Sehun wanted to slap his own self for asking a stupid question that could ruin the whole at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter