006.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

006.

 

 

“Hyung. Can’t we just stay at dorm and practice there? What’s the point of having two times wider practice room when we still have to go back to the company for practice?” Sehun grumbled and whined at the same time to the manager while stomping his feet. Kai, who was sitting beside him, couldn’t take the noise he made so he pushed his head hard. “Yah! Sehun-ah! You’re already 24 for God’s sake. You’re no longer a baby. Stop stomping your feet!” he muttered, looking annoyed but suddenly he leaned closer with a sly smirk on his face, “You’re also probably a father already,” he whispered. Sehun quickly smacked his lips and the maknae quarrel time began again.

It’s 9PM now and other EXO members were probably lazing around in their kingdom by now while Jongin and Sehun had to work their off for the upcoming EXO’s sub-unit dance group debut. Lay was also on his way to the company from his individual schedule since he's also the member of EXO’s new sub-unit. SM never and would never stop using their fame and success. It’s been five years since EXO’s debut and they haven’t rode down the charts. They’re grateful for the fact that EXO’s fame isn’t slipping down for five years straight but they also can’t say that it’s not tiring. They couldn’t even count how many albums they’ve produced the past five years and how many world tour concerts they’ve held.

“He’s right, Sehun-ah. You’re already 24. Stop acting like a baby,” their manager agreed on Kai’s words and Sehun could see him smirking at him in victory. Sehun turned his head away and pouted. He might’ve aged but he always acts like an underage kid when he feels unpleasant with something.

Their van stopped across the building and they could immediately point prodigious amounts of fans rising EXO’s banner in front of the building. Its already night and it’s pretty dark so they didn’t realize Sehun and Kai’s presence yet. They’re too busy yelling towards the building and at the same time, they also spotted Lay’s car parked in front. He must’ve arrived earlier and the fans must’ve thought that the others were already inside.

Sehun put on his cap and shades before he opened the door nonchalantly. He stepped out of the car and stupidly bumped into a little kid that’s probably shorter than his knees. The little kid only screamed once out of shock and she just stared innocently at him while Sehun stared at her in awe. He swore she’s the most prettiest and cutest kid he’s ever seen in life. Her parents must be so proud to have such an angel like her, he thought.

He squatted down to level her height and held her by her shoulder. He couldn’t see her face’s feature clearly since it’s dark but he swore something about her looked so familiar in his eyes.

“Are you okay?” he asked but she just knitted her thick eyebrows as if it was a strange word for her but he just came up with a thought that maybe she still couldn’t understand his words.

Suddenly, a pair of tiny good-looking legs appeared on the corner of his eyes. He didn’t dare to face the person thinking that this ahjumma would obviously scold at him for bumping onto her daughter recklessly. But is she really an ahjumma? Her legs are beautiful though. There’s no wrinkle at all but a tiny white legs with a healthy tight skin.

“Honey, are you okay?” she spoke in Japanese and Sehun startled because the little kid really looked like a Korean instead of a Japanese.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to bump into her,” he could only apologize in Korean and hoped she accepted his apology though she would probably have no idea about what he was saying. He felt so stupid for not being able to understand short Japanese phrase though EXO’s already debut in Japan. He was too busy feeling embarrassed and scared but suddenly, her voice resounded on his ear and he recognized the voice, completely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter