TLP Experience!

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just had the best time of my life and I just need to share it with you all guys. I’m really sorry but hey, a month passed already but I still had goose bumps all over me.

I WENT TO WATCH EXO THE LOST PLANET!

After a long struggle queuing like crazy for 11 hours literally, I got to stand on the second row in the front section, that one in the middle of the stage – right in front of the main stage.

It started with MAMA and oh my freaking God they’re so good looking in real life. I couldn’t stop my hands from shaking I swear I almost dropped my iPhone for nth times. I felt like passing out when Let Out The Beast played because damn boy they looked so much like y beasts! Gosh I couldn’t forget how powerful and charismatic their performances were.

FREAKING CHANYEOL AND SUHO WERE DANCING RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES DURING MOONLIGHT. And just when the stage spun, I cried when Sehun and Kai’s chairs passed in front of me. Kai is just WOW and Sehun is another story. I can’t put words to describe the excitement I felt.

Then when they went down from the stage, they walked RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. If I reached my hands at that time, I swear I could touch them but there were bodyguards so I didn’t want to take any risk. My friend even saw Chanyeol changing clothes below the stage. Just…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter