005.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

005.

 

 

The twelve of EXO members were lying on the floor–exhausted and drained. The other two were going out to buy something they called as a life-caller after losing miserably on the rock scissor paper. They had been practicing for about three hours almost without a proper break to perfect everything for the upcoming showcase that were only three days away.

Yura had grown a lot better after hours of rest while watching her idol practiced in front of her eyes and maybe she couldn’t be any better than that. She thanked the members for letting her stay over instead of going home directly after she woke up from fainting. Her body wasn't helping at all but now she could manage to sit down and leaned against the wall. The pain on her head's already lessened but her bones still felt like cracking for she had just fall from a tall figure’s shoulder right to the asphalt ground.

That night, she witnessed how hardworking EXO is all these times. She felt so bad that they had to work so hard for the sake of fans’ happiness. Yura got a chance to ask Suho earlier when EXO-K took a short break as they evaluated EXO-M’s performance. She asked him why did they work so hard that they even willing to sacrifice their sleep and he answered her question with so much sincerity though he was sweating really hard. “Each drop of our sweat is dedicated to our fans. We are nothing without all of you. That's why we work so hard because this is the only thing we can give.”

After a not too long wait, Sehun and Chanyeol finally went back to the practice room with plastic bags on their hands. The guys cheered when they appeared and immediately flocked on a circle around Yura’s place. Chanyeol opened the first plastic bag and took out bunch of snacks and Sehun also opened another black plastic bags and turned out it was portions of hot ddeokbokki and fish cakes soup.

“Jahlmukgetseubnida!” they said in unison as their hands started to snatch the food greedily.

“You want some?” Chen offered her green tea flavored Oreo on his hand.

“No. I’m not hungry. Thank you,” she refused politely–still with her lifeless voice.

“You need to eat!” Baekhyun compelled and the others started to do the same as well. Yura smiled from seeing their sincere attention and ended up agreeing their demand. “But I’ll just eat a bit, okay?”

Chanyeol initiated to place a medium amount of ddeokboki on a plastic plate, served a cup of fish cake soup, and then shift over to her direction using his knee. “There’s no word 'a bit' in EXO’s eating dictionary. Now eat this and have more after you finish this,” he placed the food in front of Yura and she immediately widened her eyes from seeing the amount of food. It's not that she wanted to keep her image clean but she really wasn’t hungry because her body still felt sore.

“I’ll just eat the soup, is that okay? I don't really feel like eating,” she politely pushed the ddeokbokki plate and picked up the cup. “I’ll eat the soup well. Kamsahamnida,” she smiled and started to dig into her soup–making all the boys smiled in content for she finally agreed to eat something. They're worrying about her condition and the least they could do is make sure she eats something.

It seemed like they were really hungry or maybe it’s just their habit to attack abundant amount of foods just in minutes, or it also could be because there were twelve of them but the thing is, they really eat a lot and well. “Now down to our main course,” Chanyeol told the maknae to bring over the untouched plastic bags on the corner of the room. Instead of walking, Sehun chose to rolled his body over to the corner and he just sloppily dragged the plastic while walking back on his knee.

“Do you drink?” Luhan asked Yura as Chanyeol and Sehun took out beer cans and bottles from the plastic.

“I’m good with it but I don’t really feel like drinking now…”

Baekhyun overheard their talk and clung his arms over her shoulder. He looked a bit tipsy already as his nose began to redden when in fact he just gulped down two gulp of soju. “Aye~ you’re no fun. Here,” Baekhyun handed her one unopened can and Yura just looked at Luhan who were chuckling at her to seek for help. She was begging for the angel to rescue her but instead, Luhan snatched the can and opened it for her. “One can won’t be bad,” he smiled. Yura hesitantly took the can and decided to drink it. Just one can and she would be done–that's what she thought.

In an hour, everybody had started to mumble, mutter, grumble, and talk non-sense because they were already drunk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter